>SPECIAL EVENT:
Star Wars Celebration Europe: July 15 - 17

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 6
Aftermath: Life Debt

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FprQEGc3Za4
youtube.com/watch?v=cATCj7GgPGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Somewhere out there your blue cutie is waiting

>You'll never live on a fringe world with a qt Twi'lek and her sons

EXCLUSIVE NEW REBELS SEASON 3 REVEAL!

We all wish user

>her sons

Shaeeah was a girl.

Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing Mara at this point. She was kind of a mess of a character but she looks brilliantly handled compared to some of the shit in the NuEU. It would be a nice injection of nostalgia.

How do you know?

Too many people would then go on to bitch that if Mara Jade is canon, why isn't she Luke's wife, etc, blah blah.

>I always liked the idea that being a sith involves a price being paid before their deaths, usually in a physical way.
>Really, Asajj is the only one who doesn't get maimed, although I didn't read Dark Disciple, so maybe something happened in there before her death.
Broken heart.

Is Disney capable of producing a masterpiece such as this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FprQEGc3Za4

Speak for yourself. Mara Jade was shit.

Too late, cAnon, I saw what you did, and I will forever remember your mistake. Know that I will always laugh at you!

>How do you know?

Common sense?

Woosh

Yeah, there really isn't any reason to bring her back except as a gift to her fans, but since they can't bring her back the way said fans want her to be brought back it's basically pointless.

Fuck

With my luck, she's waiting in the arms of another

Poor Bill. One of those moments when it pays in how to act.

Post qts getting shot

I caved in and started watching Clone Wars, if only to have something Star Wars related to watch.

Two episodes in and I'm not getting too into it, is there a point to the which I could skip to without missing important stuff, or should I just bear with it while it gets good?

Bear with it until it gets good. WATCH. IT. ALL.

Hmm... I wonder.

>Mara Jade is recanonized just to get MAULED by the end of the season

fund it

Bear with it.

It starts off very hit-and-miss. But eventually you'll hit THAT episode, that'll show you it's worth it.

For me it was the episode called "Rookies".

As the show goes on, the great episodes start to become more and more common, and outweigh any mediocre ones.

You want a watch a couple episodes in the Stream while you're here?

its one thing to shoot them dead but cooking and eating them too?

Alright then. I got 5 months before Rogue One, I have time.

I mean, if there's a stream going, sure.

We have a Star Wars cytube that we watch TCW and Rebels, and the movies at. And occasionally non-Star Wars stuff.

It's also where we will be streaming Celebration this weekend.

If you like, I can set the stream to the episode you're at. All the episodes should be available.

The link is in the webm, by the way. Anybody who wants to join and watch some Star Wars, feel free

GET IN

youtube.com/watch?v=cATCj7GgPGM

Speaking of OP's Zabrak tattoos....

>Why though? Don't you like coming up with your own image of a character when you read?
Yeah... but your description of Beim's mask in chapter 1 reminded me of the Scavenger mask from Uprising, which made me wonder what he looked like.
(Also, I was in a Photoshopping mood.)

Hey, you have FANART.

Are there any Zabrak, EU or canon, with a full head of hair, not just in the back(which is common) but around their horns and shit? Outside of SW:TOR.

The only thing I can think of is maybe some of the hairstyles for the Zabrak in Uprising, but I can't remember them enough to be sure.

>but around their horns and shit?

As you can see in pic related, Sugi had hair amidst her horns. Granted, it appears to not be all around, but I'm of mind that it looks as such because she probably shaved it.

See, this is why I doubt the Zabrak facial tats because that's obviously some plating in her skull structure. Of course given some of the variants we are aware of, including hybrids, and it being a big galaxy and all that there isn't a lot of variety to their looks and tattoo work is hardly something that can be ruled out.

I remembered that she had an american accent in Star Wars Battlefront 2 but a french accent in The Clone Wars series which is weird since they're both canon.

>mon calamari takeout.jpg

>Star Wars Battlefront 2
>canon

Oh thank goodness, they used the blue shots. She's just stunned.

Battlefront 2 was old canon, though. Even before the canon reset in 2014, TCW had established from the get-go that it did its own thing regardless of what the EU had done before.

Well, to be fair Koth and Kolar have the same thing. It's just that they have hair where she doesn't.

>Yet to post best Waifu

>be Jedi Master 15 minutes before Order 66
>your force senses are shitting themselves and telling you to flee the temple
What do?

>It's just that they have hair where she doesn't.
Do go on.

Flee the temple. If the super-powerful energy field overlapping the universe tells me to do something, of course I would do it.

Flee the temple?

>mentions best waifu
>not posting SS

>nose ring
>slight jew nose
>flat chested

INTO
THE
TRASH

>TFW we were a few episodes away from seeing sleeves fully animated, instead of using armor to hide them.

WHY EVEN LIVE, /SWG/!?

post yfw Jerec is revealed as the new Grand Inky

It was going to be S3 all over again and we never got it

;_;

ALL HAIL FILONI

Grievous was also going to get his movie design

So did he canonically get a new suit or was the show just planning on being more realistic-looking for whatever reason?

He probably upgraded some bits, since we saw that he does that earlier on in the show

battlefront 2 is not canon...

It looks like it's a canon change rather than just a stylistic one.

>So did he canonically get a new suit or was the show just planning on being more realistic-looking for whatever reason?

I wasn't aware there was a difference, other than that the show was not meant to look realistic. It was a cartoon. He was literally the same dingdong Grievous between TCW and RoTS.

He may not have tats, but those bumps sure as hell look like ritual scarification.

(Honestly, the idea that the facial markings -- especially the fine, crisp lines -- aren't tatoos is extremely silly.)

Pablo says the Zabraks are born with the facial markings, but they get tattood to make the lines smooth and straight.

That sounds an awful lot like him scrambling to cover for an art/animation error.

If you could have any director make a star wars anthology movie who would it be and what would it be about? I want a movie about Yoda's exile on Dagobah directed by Kim Ki-duk with as little dialogue as possible.

I want Gore Verbinski to remake The Magnificent Seven in the Star Wars universe.

Episode 7 by George Lucas

****Written by George Lucas and directed by literally anyone else.

Pablo can say what he wants to.

I've read comic books for decades. I know when a sweeping (and pointless) retcon is going to crumble. One Zabrak not fitting this explanation will slip into continuity, then two. Within a year or two they won't bother reinforcing the official line.

(I don't mind the Nightbrothers having the marking naturally -- they have centuries of Dathomirian magic messing with their DNA. But the Nightbrothers are the tiniest fragment of the Zabrak species.)
...what did Pablo actually say? Was his explanation specific to the Nightbrothers?

>If you could have any director make a star wars anthology movie who would it be and what would it be about?
Michael Bay doing a Grand Admiral Thrawn biopic.

Just kidding.
Niki Caro directing a Mara Jade film. We'll never get her back the way she was and if she's going to be reintroduced into canon in a new context it needs to be in a strong and forceful way, not wishy-washy. A solo feature would do that.

But what I REALLY want is a CGI adaption of "Shadows of the Empire" by the Clone Wars team.

>But what I REALLY want is a CGI adaption of "Shadows of the Empire" by the Clone Wars team.
Holy fuck I never realized how much I wanted this. I would love if for a while the CW/Rebels team stopped doing shows and instead did little CGI movies telling different stories that are kind of Novel level importance. Having like 3-5 years of little movies like that would be fucking awesome.

Thinking about it, there's really nothing about Shadows of the Empire that's been invalidated by the new canon so far. Maybe the look of the Emperor's Palace, but that's about it. It's even still canon that the Falleen have those wacky pheromones.

Why don't people ever talk about Sabine here? I only ever see her mentioned in passing, or accompanied by some comment on her Asian-ness.

Im really curious how much longer the comics can go before they hit esb. I wouldn't mind if shadows was replaced by new canon but I do love its characters

We know next to nothing about her, anything to discuss about her has already been exhausted.

This always makes me chuckle

She's a shit character. She grew up in fucking space ISIS but somehow turned into a a spunky teenage girl. The only thing that could redeem her is if there was an arc where she was seemingly forcing herself not to take anything seriously but they end up finding out that for almost her entire life she's done absolutely nothing but survive in Death Watch having to go out and kill for food since she was 5 and never being able to be a normal person since she was always on the run from the Empire on Mandalore and she's so creative because she wants to forget that past and actually enjoy life before she'll likely realistically die in a few years at the hands of the Empire. They could even make some sort of Kanan type comic about her childhood and how she left Death Watch called Sabine: Daughter of Death Watch or something.

Supposedly they're pretty close. Vader is about to end in a few issues and they've said ESB takes place very soon after the end of Vader. I suspect that by early 2017 they'll start setting issues in between ESB and ROTJ and after we get Episode 8 (around early 2018) the main Star Wars comic will move to the ST era.

Whatever trauma may be in her past certainly hasn't given her less of a hair-trigger. She aims for the killshot almost without hesitation, and I'm pretty sure she has the highest body count of the Ghost crew.

woah wtf i hate george lucas now

It was a joke from Robot Chicken, he's not actual yelling at him.

Well, I mean, he is but in a joking way.

Its a meme ya dip

whoa fuck i didn know

Hes a tripfag he can't understand it.

...and that child grow up to be Hux

Who /hyped/ here?

Moderately, I guess? I mean, I don't hate it what we've seen of it but I'm also not going "wow I need to go right away"

Why would I be hyped for something I'm never going to see?

Mandalore isn't space ISIS. It's space Scotland. Also she might have descended from Deathwatch parents but her life was normal enough to join (and defect from) the Imperial Academy.

Hux was just a bastard loser who his father thought was weak.

I know.

I thought it would be funny.

Who in star wars is space isis? The first order?

>Who in star wars is space isis?

Woah, that's something to wake up to.

I won't ask why he's naked but that's pretty neat dude, thanks.

tell that to kanjiklub

Daily reminder that Ahsoka is best waifu

Dead waifu.

I kinda feel sorry for him. One of his iconic roles was Ghostbusters and they shit all over it.
>Anakin, how about you and me try to fix the ship and Obi-Wan... can explore?
>(They're not even trying to hide it anymore.)