This Show had 80 episodes

>This Show had 80 episodes

this was longer then the other Ben 10 Shows

It was the best one in the series also.

I thought Everyone hated this

Only UAFags

But user, only itty bitty babies like UAF

It had some pretty bad designs at the start and Ben was a little imature too, but it really got way better, introduced great characters and fixed most problems caused by previous interactions.

It had some pretty great episodes and writting along the way.

You could say that T--- fuck my pun

the reboot took it's hate away

>Carlos doesn't make a Pun

I'M TRIGGERED

That's not the original series user.

Exactly.

>fuckthisI'mmakingmeth.jpg

I love how it's implied that everything is stuck like this forever for that timeline, and neither Prof. Paradox and Ben 10K fixed it.

>You will never eat at Mr. Smoothies.

the art style was hard to stomach at first, but it grows on you fast

>you will never drink the last cup of grasshopper smoothie available

why live

It's the most interesting art style out of all 4 series imo

i remember CN barely ever reaired episodes
and the last 30 episodes they basically dumped in the span of a couple months like they wanted to get rid of it
did CN want to kill it?
what's with CN treating cartoons that aren't it's own like shit, unless it was Johnny Test or Teen Titans Go?

Didn't they screw over Generator Rex the same way? Maybe Man of Action fucked some exec's daughter or something.

It wasn't flash animated comedy

its not just Man of Action shows
pretty much all action shows, especially DC Nations
but i think it also has to do something with wanting to sell DVDs, limited air time, means you have to buy the DVDs if you want to see it again
stupid stuff considering no one buys DVDs anymore, and that these action shows also make money off toy sales
how are kids gonna know they want these toys if they never see the damn show?

there's also the latest line up of WB cartoons CN kinda fucked over, but those shows were meant to be mainly aired on Boomerang...

either way, if its CN, WB, or DC someone is fucking up on the corporate level in Time Warner

Do toys even sell that much these days?

Why are they rebooting the fucking show instead of just continuing the plot like they've been doing with literally all the other Ben 10 shows

Kids can only relate to kids so he needs to be 10 again. Also kids like to watch 11 minute episodes these days so now that's what they'll get.

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure they make the most profit out of them.

Because execs never actually know what people want. It's a funny system.

There's nothing interesting about it. It's the classic "trying to appeal to a younger audience" art style, and it's shit.