People say that Swedish people on Sup Forums are all cucks and niggers...

People say that Swedish people on Sup Forums are all cucks and niggers. It's very simple how it works with Sweden posters.

Are you from the southern parts you're a cuck or a nigger.

Are you in the middle of Sweden you're a semi-cuck because you won't accept the fact you're either a cuck or a nigger.

If you're from the northen parts of Sweden you're the alpha male but you can still be a nigger.

But if you're from above what the cucks think are "Norrbotten" (northen Sweden) you're in their sights the most alpha male. Sweds instantly gain respect if you're from the north. They think you live in the woods and ride reindeers to work, think you drink mead everyday for breakfast/dinner.

I never write shit on this shit site but I've seen so many cucks it's just disgraceful how the cucks from Sweden fuck us all over so bad.

In the winter it's too cold for niggers to live up here and in the summer it's still too cold for them niggers. I live in a small cottage and I chop down wood for a small amount of payment. We've got one little shop up here which you can use cash but they accept fish and meat as payment aswell.

I make my own honey-mead and I bake my own bread from my own ingredients that I have collected. If food is tight I can take my carriage with horses down to the shop.

I've been to all the big cities in Sweden and they're all the same, niggers, cucks, faggots, transgenders and people who think they're strong for going to the gym.

I've beaten up many people that look like Arnold biggernigger. If you want to become alpha, join the military, do everything they tell you to do, grow a beard, move to the forest.

>pic related somewhere abouts where I live

What about that one faggot here who tries to make everyone Germanic and say that Germanics have done the most for science? Where does he fit in.

I basically live in Norway but the norweigans are all cucks aswell, just sit in a well built house with tons of money thinking they're the alpha country in Scandinavia with their oil money.

Beaten up like 10 Norweigans that come to my cabin in the night in the winter that have tried to rob me or steal my wood. It's also night all the time up here in the winter so they could've even been niggers.

>If you're from the northen parts of Sweden you're the alpha male but you can still be a nigger.

Wasn't it the north that had the largest percentage of cuck votes, mainly because they don't fully understand "enrichment" as they don't have to live with it?

He's a cuck faggot that deserves to die. But he did nothing wrong though.

Are you fucking autistic? I haven't voted on anyone on anything for over 20 years.

>swedish
>alpha

lol, if you can be besmirched by cucks; dragged down by them to being called cuck yourself, you're probably a cuck.

In other words, there are no non-cuck swedish.

>living close to Finland
>not being a cuck

Except not put a bullet in his head when he looks in the mirror every morning but beyond that sure.

>usa
>marines
Marines are just a bunch of faggots, when I was deployed I heard stories everyday how the marines act tough but they all just have gangbangs and circlejerks in their barracks.

Even saw like 5 people just jerking each-other off and later on I found out they were all "alpha marines". More like /fit/Izens you cuckfag.

Sounds like something I'd sign up for desu.

if anything the Finlands are the most alpha people. If I meet someone from Finland I just chat with him for hours. They're pretty cool unless they're from the big cities.

One guy was hiking and he showed me how to make perfect vodka out of potatoes.

>Swede lives in a literal unironic cuckshed in an actual frozen shit hole and is so poor he has to make his own bread from raw ingredients while considering himself alpha
lel

Well, most swedes are famous for being kind. Got my dick sucked for a pack of gum by a dude in Norrbotten once.

Agreed. Live 250km above the artic circle right now. No beggars and mudbabies here.

Got a bank account where all my cash goes from everything I do. When I chop some wood and take it to people in the surrounding areas people just send me like 20-30 dollars to my bank account.

I've also spent maybe 10% of the cash I earned while being in the military.

>ask a general question about an area that hosts hundreds of thousands if not a million people
>HURR DURR Y R U ATTACKING ME PERSONALLY IM NOT LIKE THAT!!1111

I think you're the fucking autist, jesus.

My man. Saw a nigglett once but he was a scientist just checking to see if animals had a difficult time surviving in the winter or something. Didn't listen much.

It's a few million people in Norrbotten, but Norrbotten goes down to Sundsvall and they're all moderates or Sverige Demokrater.

And if you don't know what that means it means like 50% are

>"Yhea niggers come here! More cultures will make Sweden better!!"

>The other is "Them god daym niggers took our god daym jubs"

Where in Norrbotten? Norrbotten goes so far down it's basically in the south.

I got what you meant don't worry, so it's what i was expecting. Thanks for answering my question Swedefriend.

cuck

HAHHAHAHA wow mate, you sure are compensating, for those of you who don't know the situation in the north right now:

The north is super poor due to that the few big industries that lie there (mostly mining and forestry) all need well educated people, but most of those who work there aren't from the north, instead they import good workers from the south since the northerners couldn't find their own dick if asked.

>B-b-but muh white pride

The only reason you guys have been spared is not because youre "Alphas" or that you drive the refugees out, but because your communes are so poor that they couldn't handle a refugee. Not to mention you fags are some of the biggest cuck voters in the country almost exclusively voting for Vänsterpartiet or Socialdemokraterna.

Gävle fag here, aka the biggest SD commune in the city, with them also running the city-house. So stfu and go back to fucking your badgers.

Thats nice

>2016
>working in the mines
>earning more money than people that studied half their lives

A lot of people earn enough up here to live happy lives. We know how to fucking handle our shit and make shit work. Southerners all sound like a faggot that got a dick down his throat.

>gävle

I'm sure you guys appreciate the niggers when they burn down your goat and then you cry for months and ask when did you go wrong.

Are you high or something? The goat has exclusively been burnt by white guys, its a fucking competition.

Are you one of those northerners who came to the south to get some of our taller non-fat chicks only to realise you northerners are like 20cm shorter on avarege than us? Then probably getting a pity fuck by some chick actually curious about the "wild side" you tried to brag about, only to realise even your dicks are smaller according to BRÅ's latest consensus?

Look some of your northerners are cool and redpilled, but most of you are frustrated, short, manlets voting for the radical left. So please, be realistic.

Swedish "look I'm tough alpha male from the north" LARPer. You are nothing but a cancer. Although If you were canuck, the thing you are doing could be considered shitposting.

>sit in a well built house
>with their money
Sounds like someone's jelly.

>norwegians
>stealing wood
No one steals wood in Norway lol.

Nice try svencuck.

>you're the alpha male but you can still be a nigger
t. cuck

Herf derf.

Sounds like your Northerners are like ours and even more like the Scots.

>"i'm sorry, did i strike a nerv?"
Holy fuck dude, if you're going to fucking post a picture along with the reply don't use a cuck picture.

I don't go to the south to fuck girls because they all act like that Youtube channel with the 2 pranksters.

>2016
>telling the other person his dick is probably smaller
Grow up.

>20 cm shorter
Too bad I'm 1,84

>be realistic
Okay man, come up here, live like most of the people living up here. No computer, barerly any reception, only basic needs.

Within a week you will be sick and tired of living up here and wish you could be back on your pc to claim you're the better human.

And you say I'm against niggers and shit. Look, I only hate the niggers that do nothing and just come here to take advantage of state to get free money.

Just be quiet, shit I bet you're like 60kg 185cm and a scrawny white kid.

They do when they are in need of it. They come there to go on vacation or to live in the wild. When they realise they didn't bring enough wood or whatever they go to steal my shit. Happens all the time especially since it's my job to chop wood and sell it to locals.

>We're so redpilled, man. That's why we vote red.

Scots and Irish are nice because they can drink but otherwise they're just annoying.

>"North"
>South of 78°N
Kek, you're a southerner.

As I said, I don't vote for SD and if people do vote SD okay. But you cant deny the fact that people who vote to allow migration to our country also don't like it.

When the year is 2020 and you will start hearing arabic music every morning 7am you're going to change your voting aswell.

I tried to break into a cabin in uptown, Norbotten once, there was this skinniy /r9k/ dude there who broke down and cried when he saw my pure alpha norwegianness. He said he'd suck my dick if I didn't touch his wifu pillow. I concured, while taking him to the kitchen. I smeared some butter on my dick, and made him wear lipstick.
He didn't mind, he had lipstick on him already for some reason. I finished, gave him some gum for the aftertaste.
I snuck back and watched from his window the next week, he cried by his computer and wrote:
>I've beaten up like 10 Norweigans that come to my cabin in the night in the winter that have tried to rob me or steal my wood.
Only to feel better, while he gags a little, remembering my dick gentlly throbbing inside his mouth while stroking his hair saying: "It's all gonna be alright, Sven."

Would go higher up and go almost to the top of Norway if it wouldn't be full of Norweigans who sings Markus and Martinus.

Do you have a larger version?

jokes on you, I don't have a kitchen. I cook outside on a fire.

or on the fire-stove inside but I only do that in the winter to keep the warmth in the cabin.

>Just be quiet, shit I bet you're like 60kg 185cm and a scrawny white kid.
>telling the other person he's smaller

So not only are you a manlet you are also a hypocrite? Or are you just a hypocrite because I hit the nail on the head shorty?

I did an exercise with my scout team of 5 people where we went without food and water into Sarek territory, every member having essentially only a tarp, a knife, a cup, 30m of rope and a frying pan, and then we stayed there for 3 weeks. So no I'll think i'd manage fine, if you think only northerners can handle being in nature you truly are a cuck.

I bet you're the kind of northerner who thinks because you guys can't afford proper produce that makes you more "natural" and "in touch with nature". Its fine that you are frustrated kid, but you really need to grow up, stop living in what is literarilly the cuckest place in sweden , and then we can talk more okay?

>When the year is 2020 and you will start hearing arabic music every morning 7am you're going to change your voting aswell.

No I won't. I'm already voting for SD.

Ah, I thought it was a kitchen since there was cream everywhere.

Holy shit dude, you're probably the most edgiest person I've seen on this site.

Look, surviving in the forest isn't hard. It's something that most southern people aren't used to doing.

You obviously got triggered by me calling you a scrawny white kid.

And it's not even hard to survive in the wild especially not if you're 5 people that are in the scouts. Now I have no clue if you're being honest or not with this as it does feel a bit too much for some scouts to survive 3 weeks in the forest with nothing to eat and etc.

When I was in my gymnasium in Torpshammar called AWPE we went in the winter to some fjäll and we built our own shelters in the snow and we were supposed to live with a partner up there for 3 days.

The guy I was with built a shit shelter and it collapsed on his feet so he almost had to amputate the feet because they were dead.

It was a scary situation but I called in the emergency rescue team and they said if I hadn't called them in within 1-2 hours he wouldn't have his legs today.

And you really need to stop being edgy dude.

>psst... nothing personeel kid

>Thinks 184 is tall
You're under 6'1'' kid, you are short. I'm 185 95 kilos and I know I'm small.

>Hurr you are edgy when you tell stuff you did
>Hurr no I'm not edgy when I do.

Whew kid he really hit a nerve didn't he? And you truly are out of touch with nature:
>survive 3 weeks in the forest with nothing to eat
The fjälls are literally jammed packed with food, 10 bucks they just fished and caught rabbits and chewed on any berries and roots they could find. Its not hard kid, you really need to go out and get to know your own environment.

>You're under 6'1'' kid, you are short. I'm 185 95 kilos and I know I'm small.

you seem to have an issue here.

HAHAHHAHA you almost died because you are so cucked you couldn't even build a proper shelter? And you think you can call people down here cucks?

Whew good thing you know how to make mead then kiddo to compensate for that.

And yes I'm telling the truth, we trained like a year for it. This guy knows his shit, we just put up snares overnight and built damns to catch fish, easy af to survive like that if your clothes hold up and you know what plants you can eat so you don't die the rabbit-hunter-death.

I almost died? We built two small snow shelters dude. His collapsed mine didn't. The rest of story ended up with me being there alone, not that hard.

And training a year for 3 weeks? What the fuck? + you are in the forest you know how many resources you got there.

You're the edgelord here dude. Rake an objective look at what you've written in this thread, and then buy a rope. Maybe the boyscouts taught you how to make a noose. No need to leave a note, you won't be missed

Scandinavians are drug addicts and whores. They steal your shit and take advantage of your generosity and hospitality.

You are entirely correct, the north are far more likely to vote for the leftwing.
End yourself.

okay

ty

in the end we all just got opinions and everyone can think your opinions are shit. And I think everyones opinion except mine is shit.

I was born and raised in fucking Kiruna.

You are all horrible people. Except OP, if what OP says is true then he is a British-tier eccentric that cannot be judged as good or evil.

Left-wing in this case means actually economically left-wing. As in, worker's movement and actual welfare. Not hippies.

And you're proud of that? You delusional shitstain - your country is falling and you think cutting trees and eating fish will help you?

Simply turning your back on the consensus is one way to make a difference.

Poles argue (a lot, passionately), Swedes acquiesce. You do not know what it is to live in such a climate.

All Swedes are cucks, regardless of what part of Sweden they're from. Check em. Praise KEK.

the 160K immigrants doesnt matter, as long he has his coomfy cabin

those are ur political logos?

no wonder youre all faggots

Folkpartiet is now named Liberalerna though.

And yes, I vote for them.

>Norrbotten goes down to Sundsvall
Sundsvall isn't in Norrbotten, not even in Västerbotten, it's in the south of Västernorrland. I'd expect people to at least know the borders of their own län

why

Because they are literally the only party I can relate to.

If you live far up in Sweden you're probably a fucking sami mongrel. OP sounds like one.

Pic-related is where the master race lives.

Northern Finland is just a hillbilly land. There aren't any cucks there just people drinking booze all day and watching hockey.

I can see why.