HE IS THE TRAITOR AAAAAAAAGGGHHH

HE IS THE TRAITOR AAAAAAAAGGGHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/itkl7cHcX_E?t=18m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

now that i think about it, Sheev was the good guy.

>SHEEV... IS THE TRAITOR AAHHHRRRGGG

>NO, HE'S THE TRAITOR
10/10 dialog, also the worst possible way to give Sheev his monster face
>I accidentally fried my entire face with my trademark evil lightning

If only Mace Windu would have been a true Jedi this could have all been adverted. This was the last straw that broke the camel's back, this fight right here.

You're fucked out of becoming a Jedi master because you're untrusted but you still uphold the values of the Jedi Order. You do your duty and report that someone might actually be a Sith. This asshole walks right the fuck in and shits on the last thread that was keeping you with them.
>It's not the Jedi way!
Apparently fuck that. If they would have sent someone to do their job none of this would have happened.

Dindu was a faggot

What else did you expect from the guy with a donutsteel lightsaber

The lightning actually melted Sheev's mask. The monster face was his real face.

Exactly. If they sent his fucking master to do the job it would have turned out differently. This has literally never happened in hundreds of years and they sent some unhinged asshole to deal with.

Also Padme is to blame too. How are you going to put a young man who has vowels around a woman dressed like pic related.
"Oh Anakin, this is so wrong. We can never be together. Let me dress up in the sexiest thing and tell you why this is so naughty".

Someone should have been paying attention.

Why?

forgot pic

But seriously. She dresses up in the most seductive clothing and tries to tell him that it's bad. Get the fuck out here, they forced him to become who he was.

This. Padme literally ruined everything with teasing

TL;DR: thot Padme dressing like a slut forced Anakin to kill younglings.

Those younglings were annoying in TCW so I don't blame him

STOP POSTING ABOUT MOVIES ON Sup Forums.
For fucks sake you retard redditors don't know how to use this site at all do you? Sup Forums is for TELEVISION, /m/ is for MOVIES. UNDERSTAND? Thankyou now stop shitposting and shitting up MY board.

What if Anakin told the children hiding in the council chamber that he'll let them live if they do good old Master Skywalker a few little favors?

Would that have reinstated Lucas as master kino director if he did something so bold in a Star Wars movie?

George confirmed Anakin shoved his lightsaber up their asses

Well not exactly a full blown on screen sodomy, but it's a step in the right direction.

I don't like how Vader lost him meaning nowadays. He's now just another cartoon monster like Frankenstein's monster or Drakula and not the hateable nazi asshole he was depicted as in the movies. People cheered in theaters when he showed up in R1. Lucas should have had him commit graphic child molestation to reinstate him as a hated villain.

I've thought about this so damn long. The jedi are fucking terrorists.

>I sense a plot to destroy jedi, the jedi should be in power and shit.
>If sheev doesn't step down, let's fucking arrest him with lethal force, and take over the senate.

The jedi don't have legal power. The republic enforces law. The jedi cannot arrest the supreme chancellor, only kidnap.

>Oh but muh peaceful transition

Kidnapping the leader of an entire galaxy because your religion doesn't feel safe is not a fucking peaceful transition.

>Walks in, tries to arrest without killing.
>Eventually comes to the point where "he's too dangerous to be kept alive"

What would the lasting effects be if you killed, for example, Donald Trump.

Multiply that by how many planets are under republic control.

Mace Windu was willing to murder the head of millions of governments, inevitably throwing the galaxy into a state of irreparable state of chaos.

The jedi could not secure a "peaceful" transition. The jedi would not know a peaceful transition if it painted itself purple and ran naked around a hill ten times screaming "I'm a peaceful transition".

Order 66 was literally the only thing that could have worked. The jedi are the worst, and mace is a fucking psychopath, as are most of the jedi on the council.

The Jedi Council only did all this dumb shit because it was under the effects of Sheev's Force Confusion™.

Luke did I ever tell you about Mace Windu? He was a good traitor.

in a empire where every other person is some weird monster why did he hide his weird monster face

looks no worse then jarjar

I've thought also about the improvements the Empire made.

>Episode 1
>Anakin is a child slave
>Republic doesn't exist on tatooine

>Episode 4
>Empire has strong presence on tatooine
>Slavery significantly decresed, main exploits are now farming/trading

I am feeling mad vowels about you.

Why did Superior call Allah Gold ''Anakin'' ?

The Empire being bad is always something they say but never show.

At first I was only in it for the memes, but I'm pretty much on board with the Empire. The rebellion performed constant terror attacks, and what did they expect after winning on Endor? You'll see quickly that they don't have the foundation to build a stable government. The first senate and republic lasted thousands of years. The new republic lasted under a century.

Fuck, the movies are gonna get harder to watch the right way.

The resistance is literal space antifa.

>New republic and first order are both perfectly valid political groups.
>Resistance says no and tries to perform acts of terror on first order.
>Secret funding from new republic.

I'm mean seriously though. No one was paying attention to this? Obi Wan expressed some concerns, but apparently it wasn't enough.

You put the youngest Jedi, the most powerful, in a position to be seduced from his vowels by some prime pussy. And not only that, you mock him on the Jedi consul by telling him he's too young. "We don't trust you, you're too young." I mean shit, they didn't even want to train him.

You have the most powerful fucking Jedi ever, you've already established that you don't respect him, then you place pussy like that right in front of him. STILL, still this guy guy clings to what makes a Jedi a Jedi. Then when he expresses doubts, he tells the counsel there might be an evil Jedi, you send some guy in to break all the rules and make a decision to execute someone on the spot.

I mean really, what did Anakin do wrong?

murder 30 children

It's funny how the point of the prequels was to show that the republic had become corrupt and it was easy for Palpatine to seize power, but then the new republic is shown to be so incompetent they can't fight an extremely weakened Empire and Rogue One shows that the rebellion couldn't even agree on anything democratically either. I don't think we've seen democracy be anything other than a hindrance to the galaxy.

and that's better than the Jedi running the galaxy? Where slavery still existed? Yeah, it's fucked up, but he wiped out future indoctrinated soldiers against him.

I suppose you're right there.

Younglings had it coming.

it was the will of the force

Jedi academy is the best.

Also was beating my meat in another thread, opened this webm and accidentally found myself jacking it to Anakin murdering kids.

Funny how life works that way

This

Sheev had put a dark force aura over the Jedi Council clouding their judgement.

We know Mace Windu practiced an aggressive lightsaber stance and always walked a fine line close to the dark side, simple manipulation by Sheev allowed him to bring Windu's aggressive and reckless side out.

Because prolonged and intense use of the Dark Side does that to you - it destroys the user's body.

You're probably right, and I accept that.

But there are fewer things that annoy me more than this idea.

its because hes bad ass and all the "good" characters suck

You were killing younglings to Anakin killing younglings.

>I N B 4 >>>/redd/it/
because he is notoriously bigoted against non-humans. speciest i guess

and thats actually true. god i wish we could go back 10 years to a time when buzzwords werent so influential

kek

>Dark Side is meth
I would have been fine with Vader being in the robot suit only because the Dark Side slowly corrupted his body (like the Nazgul or something), but instead we got dumb Obi-wan cutting all his limbs off in midair with one swipe and lava igniting him horseshit.

But then that would raise the question of why Sheev doesn't need a suit.

PILOT, IN THAT ASSEMBLY AREA!

You probably think rape victims deserved it too

Fuck off moron

youtu.be/itkl7cHcX_E?t=18m

kek i gotta rewatch this now

fuck off with this shit. none of it is shown in the movies. just because you spend hours reading EU garbage doesent mean you need to force it down everybodys throats as facts.

Sheev was elected legitimately and was given lots of powers over the Republic. It's impossible for him to be a traitor.

He betrays the ideals he swore to uphold

He's a known human with no record of ever being horribly disfigured in any way. The Jedi archives probably have numerous accounts and detailed examples of Sith with corrupted faces of that exact description. He hid his face so that the Jedi would have a harder time figuring out he was Sith.

Why does Revenge of the Sith have the best memes, lads?

Nah.
I blame Yoda.
"The way of the Jedi, this is not. For no proof, there are no accusations we can make. We shall wait until we all are killed by the guy you assume is the traitor Mace Windu and only then we'll have proof."
Like seriously, Kenobi had his doubts about what the Jedi Council wasn't doing, so he flew around the galaxy and got shit done himself.
Then Mace Windu is all like, "I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi," and Yoda tells him to not think like that and here Mace Windu himself discovers Palpatine is the traitor and dies.
Fuck Yoda, everyone else listened to Yoda about not doing anything, and they all die while Yoda is like fuck this and escapes to Dagobah.

It's the Dark Knight Rises of Star Wars.

HE IS THE WHITE MALE NGUYYAH

Why couldn't they have just made him age naturally?
Dude was already in his 90's or something in Return of the Jedi.

GET TO SAY WITH YOU THAT PART FOREVEEEEER

Have we started the fire?

>horseshit

It was over. Obi-Wan had the high ground.

>"Anakin, no! Palpatine is the Sith!"

gee, I wonder how much trouble would that save

>Anakin is going to believe the guy who cut off his arm

it wouldn't have saved any because sheev would have just slaughtered anakin and obi wan and found a new servant, maybe grievous

>executing the one guy who could tell everything you need to know about the separatist movement and the dark lord of the sith he serves
>executing him when he has absolutely no way of defending himself and could easily be held as a prisoner
Anakin was a fucking idiot, at least Obi-Wan had an excuse for killing Grievous.

George Lucas personally designed this outfit, so it's no coincidence that she's wearing that BDSM shit. He really wanted her to look sexy in that scene, which makes absolutely no sense because the scene is about her trying to reject Anakin. I guess George either really wanted Natalie Portman in that outfit or he just can't into subtlety. Or both.

HE HAS A RED LIGHTSABER AAAAAAAHHH

He was secretly leaking military and other information to the other space government the republic was at war with constantly throughout his entire career as chancellor. That does seem pretty hard evidence for being a traitor.

What if Anakin cut off Sheev's hands when he was trying to shock Windu?

Then Sheevs needlessly and overly complex plot would probably have fallen appart like it should have?

Getting him out of the ship would've been a massive pain even if they had handcuffs or some form of restraint.

>knocks it out the windu before Anakin arrives
Great going Mace.

Sheev kills 2 fucking Jedi effortlessly, nigga was too dangerous to be left alive

>George realizes he needs to show Obi-Wan finding out Anakin is evil but can't because he's not on Coruscant when Anakin goes postal
>"oh, security holograms. Perfect!"
>George realizes that this creates a plot hole since people would wonder why there wasn't security footage of Sheev's arrest
>"He edited the footage to make it look like they attacked him"
>No one asks George why if Sheev could hide the footage of him being evil how come he left footage of Anakin murdering children available for anyone to access

Revenge of the Sith is only praised because its the best of a trilogy of shit movies. If it was the only prequel and Episodes I and II were never made, it'd have gotten fucking panned.

PILOT!

Putting a camera in a public official's office seems kind of unorthodox, there's no cameras in the Oval Office. Also Sheev has no control over cameras placed in the Jedi Temple, why would he?

>people would wonder why there wasn't security footage of Sheev's arrest
Why would Sheev have cameras in his own office?

Sheev saves his own lifeforce for important tasks while he makes Vader go waste his on all the bitch work

It's almost as if Sheevs office and the Jedi temple actually are completely differnt places with no direct connection to each other, which might cause them to have two different security camera systems and not a shared one.

In the prequels, it's like they tried to think of the dumbest quickest way possible to explain things like this.

>Getting him out of the ship would've been a massive pain even if they had handcuffs
>even if they had handcuffs
>handcuffs

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

alright well complain about it with Lucas because it's literally a plot point in the novelization

The novel also has the EmPal SuRecon Center and said that Anakin's fall to the dark side was sealed when that youngling called him "Master" Skywalker.

>t. reddit

Vader was always loved. He's a giant masked man who is completely invulnerable for two full movies. His R1 segment was one of the few redeeming things about that movie. People cheered because it offered a relief from the constant teen angst.

dark force aura isn't EU, it's plinkeett

>EmPal SuRecon Center
kek
forgot this exists