HAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

>Australia lost the Emu War
>Australia lost a WAR
>to a bunch of FUCKING ANIMALS

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP. OH MY GOD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Now I know why Australians shitpost here and are so miserable. They have a shitty country and they lost to animals when they had heavy weaponry, vehicles and a massive army JEJ.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
europe.newsweek.com/australia-will-unleash-herpes-invasive-carp-455738
youtube.com/watch?v=pQM_MyoIZ0c
youtube.com/watch?v=Yhfd9dIkXEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

old news buddo'

Milk.

In.

bags.

YOU LOST A WAR TO A BUNCH OF FUCKING ANIMALS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN TRY TO INSULT ME YOU FUCKING BOGAN SCUM.

>By December 1932, word of the Emu War had spread, reaching the United Kingdom. Some conservationists there protested the cull as "extermination of the rare emu".[16] Dominic Serventy, an eminent Australian ornithologist, described the cull as "an attempt at the mass destruction of the birds".[17]

>Emu holocaust
>somehow we're the ones losing here
o i see its a canadian flag.. Don't you have a country to run, justin?

fuck sakes cucknada, get with the times, we are currently crushing them in the Carp war, nothing like giving animals herpes amiright

B-but we won

Someone post that screenshot where the a poster with an emu id took over aus

100 Trudeaus vs 100 Emus
Who wins?

Post your boi pucci

Wow haha its still as funny as it was many many years ago hahah

>

Trudeau, actually..

Imagine what could be accomplished by white people if we stopped fucking with each other and started working together.

I am embarrassed for leafs right now

At least our flag reflects our heritage and isn't A FUCKING LEAF.

Oh look, it's approximately the 953,764,456,224th time this stale meme has been posted

Seriously, we shot and killed some emus with machineguns and they ran away, thats all

Poor leaf, trying so hard to be Skippy tier shitposting. 1/10 must try harder.
Now shoo pesky leaf shoo!

a horrible time in aussie history

It's a pretty important leaf though.

I laff eerytime.

AUSSIE MILITARY CONFIRMED 100% ABBO

>The Eternal Non-Country

>Canada tries to burn Australia
>it burns itself

oh well thats a fucken whore anyways, literal waste of society, better off biting the dicks of emu's lel

Cunt.

over there the animals give them herpes

Alright cunts, nothing to see here. This guy is a useless retard leaf, he's been posting the same kind of bait all morning. Just let it slide into non-existence please.

>SAvaGE SAvaGE SAvaGE
SAvaGE SAvaGE SAvaGE
>SAvaGE SAvaGE SAvaGE
SAvaGE SAvaGE SAvaGE

absolute madman

Canadians are always dominating Sup Forums, you are probably thinking of one of the many other dominant superior Canadians on here.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

europe.newsweek.com/australia-will-unleash-herpes-invasive-carp-455738

The new war is coming from the water.

Laugh away retard, try facing a 2,5 meter long dinosaur descended killing bird, your poutine and faggotry won't help you

100 drugs vs 100 Americans
Who wins?

if you win they win

Take notes Canada, this is how its done.

Someone's been busy.

>The machine-gunners' dreams of point blank fire into serried masses of Emus were soon dissipated. The Emu command had evidently ordered guerrilla tactics, and its unwieldy army soon split up into innumerable small units that made use of the military equipment uneconomic. A crestfallen field force therefore withdrew from the combat area after about a month.

Top kek, whoever did this, toppest of keks

The freedom of Canucks is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.

lol

The Americans obviously
If you don't use the drugs they win

>leaf

You seemed to have whitened out 20,000 aboriginals there mate.

You're laying it a little thick there, leaf. Why are you so jealous of your Australian superiors?

0/10, it's so poorly done I can almost laugh at it ironically

>Gauss Turret
>Bee Shield

JUST
U
S
T

Late to the party, huh?

>Canadians are always dominating Sup Forums
Just like leaving your enemies alive means you're dominating the battlefield.

wow its another snowgook is upset about desertgook shitpost supremacy

Only mistake was calling it a war.

Try sending two guys with machineguns out to kill all the cucks in your country, it'd be a total mission failure due to them shooting themselves.

this article was so much better when it had a formal list of belligerents and casualties.

Spazzy McGee here.

Exiled leader of the Emu Armed Battalion, cast out from my homeland, forced to watch as legions of disgusting BOGANS sully the beauty of my continent.

Us birds will rise up and we will sweep the scum that is the INVASIVE APE into the seas.

Our Cockatoo and Cockatiel Flight Wing are ready and waiting, and soon our Cassowary Commandos will infiltrate and strike deep into the heart of your civilisation.

Soon.

DUUDE WEED LMAOOO

Thank you, Muhammad.

you'll just have to live with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQM_MyoIZ0c
Try facing 20,000 of these fuckers and see how you go.
Btw it takes about 10 rounds to kill one.
Good luck retard

You tell me. This thread is full of Australian and various other nationalities sperging out because Australia lost a war, with an entire functioning army and heavy weaponry and top commanders - to a bunch of fucking animals.

History has already been written. Australians are useless scum, no angryposting here will change that.

You got a laff out of me

>thinking you would stand a chance against the most benign Australian wildlife.

Shhhh, shhhh, it will all be over soon.

Why are Canadian posters so pathetic?

Everytime I see their flag and read their posts I cringe.
USA just annex the cunts already.

What would happen if emu attack Trudeau's Canada?

(inclusive of cassowaries and Belgians)

Top bants.

It would die because it's cold here.

The carp issue is getting ridiculous in some areas.

I put a net across the local river a few years ago, the mass of carp caught was so heavy they snapped the ropes and pulled the net downstream.

Well then Trudeau would send them coats.

You fucked with the wrong cyprinids.

> YOU LOST A WAR TO A BUNCH OF FUCKING ANIMALS

AND YOU'RE FUCKING ANIMALS

That would mean they won.

>implying Trudeu wouldn't build warm zoo to save invaders(win).

LMAO.

>"First attempt:

>On 2 November the men traveled to Campion, where some 50 emus were sighted.[2] As the birds were out of range of the guns, the local settlers attempted to herd the emus into an ambush, but the birds split into small groups and ran so that they were difficult to target.[6] Nevertheless, while the first fusillade from the machine guns was ineffective due to the range, a second round of gunfire was able to kill "a number" of birds. Later the same day a small flock was encountered, and "perhaps a dozen" birds were killed.[2]

>The next significant event was on 4 November. Meredith had established an ambush near a local dam, and more than 1,000 emus were spotted heading towards their position. This time the gunners waited until the birds were in close proximity before opening fire. The gun jammed after only twelve birds were killed, however, and the remainder scattered before more could be killed. No more birds were sighted that day."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH. LOL CANADIKEK JUST BTFO AUSTRALIA

Poor leaf wouldn't know what to do if a big red boomer crossed his path.

>Austrailians constantly wage war on cane toads, rabbits, emus, sentient fire tornadoes, abbos and other assorted abominations we can't even comprehend daily
>Canadians can't even manage to fight a fire and have to hire niggers to do it

>tfw emus raped your wife and burned your house down and you'll never get revenge

>1 killed 9 missing

I will feel bad for losing a war to Emus, after you soviet canuck muppets stop wasting global bandwidth.

Luckily for you, we think ts funny too.

I'd like to see you fight an emu, canadafag

>9 missing
Fuck those poor cunts were probably taken prisoner by the emus.

Come on this cant be real

well you seem to be loosing the new war against carps also.
whats up with that

Your entire country is run by a useless faggot.

HAHAHAHA I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS A LEAF THAT MADE THIS THREAD WHEN I SAW IT IN THE CATALOG TOP KEK

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

If we annex Canada, they'll have enough politicians to destroy the first and second Amendment.

shut your mouth or I will beat you up

holy fuck that tactic where he pins the roo down with his arms and then kicks him in the head.

Holy shit...they are like MMA pros. Lawler couldn't beat one of these cunts.

We are losing a war against carp as well, they are tenacious cunts.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yhfd9dIkXEk

Even strayan animals are based as fuck, is all.

does it go by Trudeau rules?

>inb4 loo memes to caress your anus bleeding.

Emus are vicious creatures

If you burn your enemies they win

Pic related

wtf is that last flag?

Vegemite

On

bread

Trudeau could annihilate Australia alone

1 Trudeau versus Australia, maybe have America come to Australia's aid to make it less one-sided.