Turkey allowing sex with minors

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkeys-constitutional-court-stirs-outrage-by-annulling-child-sex-abuse-clause.aspx?PageID=238&NID=101607&NewsCatID=509

Not sure if I'm late on the this, but what the fuck are they thinking? Turkey is slowly turning into middle-east. Fuck roaches

>inb4 turkey is already close enough to b considered middle-eastern

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naTxeMG-IpI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sledgehammer_(coup_plan)
atv.com.tr/webtv/canli-yayin
trtworld.com/live
youtube.com/watch?v=1xFFZuOC-dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

Youre one of those idiots who think turkey is a part of europe arent you?

>She highlighted that the already acute problem of child brides in Turkey, of whom there are already around 3.5 million, would deepen following the ruling.
Already going there.

Get out my country Ahmed

>Turkey is slowly turning into middle-east.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you expect from a fucking shithole?

I'm ok with it.
Everything should burn, libtards now have to defend this.

>Turkey is slowly turning into middle-east
Mehmet, my son...

I've never thought that turkey is a part of europe, but around 6 moths ago i still used to think that it was moderately civilized when compared to the middle-east. Nowadays they're all the same to me

Get out my country Ahmed

Fuck off you mongol court only said 4 years old rapers should take more punishment than 15 years olds and older punishments are not going to change

Coming soon to Germany.
Cant wait for Oktoberfest btw, with all your tanned Germans this will be hilarious.

>Turkey is slowly turning into middle-east.

>Nowadays they're all the same to me

Muslims are all the same.

They seem to try to do everything in their power to go in the opposite direction of where Atatürk wanted them end up someday, yet he's still a hero to the roaches for some reason

I mean it's always been a shithole, but atleast there used to be a small chance that it will evolve into something decent eventually

Turkey is middle east shithole.

Reeeeeeeee there is not a such thing as that

No need to REEEEEEE, go on offline. Walk outside, go towards your uncles house and tell him you are horny so he'll let you fuck his 9 year old daughter.

This is good news for Europe.

They will never be allowed into the EU now. Let them regress into the stone age like the savages they are.

> but what the fuck are they thinking?
They finally was redpilled that Turkey would never be allowed to join EU. So why do limit joys of life for themselves and follow european faggots guidance? BASED.

Fuck of dutch this shit is disgusting i am serious

everyone consider turkey middle eastern or asian
the only ones who don't are turks

Once again Turks prove themselves as apes among men. Nuke fucking when?

Erdogan with that fake coup fooled everyone, and now can do anything he wants.

Roachistan returning back to its Islamic roots

Imagen, 1 year from now you're in the pub and 35 year old Abdul comes in with his 10 year old wife.

How do you feel about that Mehmood?

We should let Turkey into EUROPEAN Union, right guys? :^)

Turkey is not middle east, that's news to me.

Get the fuck back to your shithole country Mohammed

Nuke now, counts as euthanasia for all those child wives

I would start to run for my life

Based Turkey.

This shit is not true you faggots
Erdogan is #Ataturkmissle since he learned his assistant was guy of islamic maniac Gülen he don't trust anyone from his base

idk how i've been this ignorant so far. I swear during the last 6 months I've heard all the shit, but i've just thought its been exaggarating.

Fuck me i've been close to being one of those blind leftists. Kill me Sup Forums

Yes, unlike in Britain, our shitskins only rape and murder on certain days of the year.

crusade for constantinople and anatolia when?

they are returning to their true self.

>Erdogan
>not a fucking Islamic himself

and what is your big idea how to remove them from german society?
youtube.com/watch?v=naTxeMG-IpI

At last, the roach stopped lying to himself.

He would never become human, so why bother?

He never be that jihadi jihad level islamic cuckraut like always you are cucked by jews

the news from turkey are always distorted in the outside world

brb, vacationing in turkey

>Sub Categories: » HOMEPAGE / TURKEY/ CRIME

Tuesday, September 13 2011 , Your time is 15:58:00
Turkey’s Constitutional Court stirs outrage by annulling child sex abuse clause

ANKARA – Anadolu Agency
Print Page
Send to friend »

Tweetle
Share on Facebook

[Turkey’s Constitutional Court stirs outrage by annulling child sex abuse clause]

The Constitutional Court has ruled to annul a provision that punishes all sexual acts against children under the age of 15 as “sexual abuse,” stirring outrage from academics and women’s rights activists who warn that the decision will lead to cases of child abuse going unpunished.

The Constitutional Court discussed the issue upon an application from a district court, which complained that the current law does not discriminate between age groups in cases of child sexual abuse and treats a 14-year-old as equal to a four-year-old.

The local court said the law does not provide legal consequences for the “consent” of victims in cases where the child victim is from 12 to 15 years of age and able to understand the meaning of the sexual act.

>12
>understand the meaning of the sexual act

>She added that child sexual abusers will be tried with provisions related to the sexual abuse of adults following the ruling, as there will be no special law in place after Jan. 13.

Why this ageism, Finland?

It's almost funny to see how delusional t*rks are about them being on their way to an islamic dictatorship
"no no muh gulen boogey man is behind everything! erdogan is only trying to protect us!"
Enjoy your women wearing burqas, faggot

>Turkey is pretty popular with Russians
>You can fuck kids now too
You will be surprised how many pedos we have. My news feed recently was nothing but pedos.

Get out of my country Ahmed.

I mean, after gay marriage this is only the last step of the crazy reductio ad absurdum you helped to give the first step.

muslims gonna mus

the foreign news outlets are not reporting on whats happening in turkey accurately

Sex with minors is very halal under islamic sharia law, islamist movement is rising in turkey. You do the math, if most people in the country want a thing to be a certain way, then it's going to be that way. Maybe you should learn turkish convert to islam and move to turkey if you're so jealous?

Oh thank you eternal anglo that literally means i can rape 9 years old childs!
Dude he is started all of this things at 1960 literally all presidents all prime ministers helped him he is taking help from cia he is even funding Hillary

In this photo he is opening his personal bank with president Tansu Çiller folgend president Abdullah Gül and with Erdogan

Get out my country Ahmed

>Fake a coup to take control and make country more islamic
>Tell everyone Gulen is behind it
>Every t*rkroach believes him because they're literally retarded
sasuga

Can't wait for Turkey to join Europe, we'll finally have infinite energy if turks strap an electrical generator to Atatürk's corpse.

west so mad their coup attempt failed

Get out my country Ahmed

Literally "Muh dilkk" Say how are you any better than niggers?

West trying hard to make Erdogan look like evil like Gaddafi after he turn his face to Russia and China.

Age of consent by country :
>14 Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia
>15 Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Monaco, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden
>16 Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Finland, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, Netherlands, Northern Cyprus, Norway, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
>17 Cyprus, Ireland
>18 Malta, Vatican City
It is 18 and will be 15 if that law will pass.

>Turkey is slowly turning into middle-east

Hahahaha Kimi my son, we already livi in middle east.

As for the news, it's really good bait. Turkey recently legislated the castration of sex offenders, rapist.

This shit is fucking annoying you know? Why you faggots love fucking sneaky islamist that much?
He is not a fucking imam he thinks he is more powerful than a prophet less powerful than God-but in islamic way islam don't accept jesus as God- he trained tens of thousands talented poor kids decades they easily leak to government and army because no one had except Kemalists problem and Kemalists tried to keep islamists of but they are failed because they are blackmailed en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sledgehammer_(coup_plan)

>secular coup

LMAOOOOOO

don't come back to your country çomar. we will make another secularist revolution and hang you all again.

gtfo my country achmed

>Northern Cyprus
Yeah add a "country" that only one second world country recognizes

Get out of my country ahmed

Oh shit i didn't see that

Someone needs to bring in the fucking extermination squad , jesus fucking christ, has anybody seen so many roaches piled up together?

>"Tanned German"

Dey jus letting der inner roachiness out.

atv.com.tr/webtv/canli-yayin
Erdogan is making rally right now with two big opposition party and this guys are man of Gulen what did you expect?

How are you going to have new prophet Mohammed if nobody can have sex with children?

English one
trtworld.com/live

I guess i am moving to turkey

Well, then help us by translating your media for this topic

If you believe this you are less smarter than a serb or bulgarian

You are welcome in my homeland of New Zealand anytime, friend.

>Fake a coup to take control and make country more islamic
Stupid retard still believing this is staged by Erdogan. Since coup, Erdogan has been giving secular speeches and seeking for support of seculars more than ever before. Currently he is organized huge rally with biggest opposition leaders, including main secularist opposition party's leader and nationalist leader. All secular Kamalist commanders are supporting Erdogan now against that CIA backed moderate Islamic dog while your media is trying hard to hide it.

So ask yourself those questions :
>Why the fuck coup jets flight from USA air base?
>Why the fuck Turkey blocked USA air base just after coup failed?
>Why the fuck western media made fake news about Erdogan seeking for asylum, while he lands right into Istanbul?
Even Assange mentioned that : youtube.com/watch?v=1xFFZuOC-dE
>Why the fuck USA refusing to give moderate Islamic cleric? What he has to hide?
>Why the fuck western media kept silent about blocked air base?

As Erdogan has refused to obey orders since around 5 years, western media demonize him and you stupid fucks are taking that bait seriously. He has been ruling this country for 14 years.. but all of a sudden west declare him a dictator. Maybe you underage fucks dont remember but 10 years ago he was portrayed as role model for other moderate Islamic countries by western media. And last 5 years, it is portrayed as he sold his soul to demon.

>Every t*rkroach believes him because they're literally retarded
You guys are the true retard to believe every shit that sold to you. As you can see Europe has worst age of consent :

These European faggots are bad than çomars even çomars query things sometimes but these faggots don't even do that i think this is what happens when jews brainwash you

what's a 'comar

Common name for dogs, in Turkey. Meme name for Erdogan supporter who is ignorant and buy everything Erdogan says.

thank you

New sex tourism capital of the west?

fpibp

>It is 18 and will be 15 if that law will pass.

It's wonderful to see that so few people actually bothered to read the article.

Watch in English
trtworld.com/live erdogan opposotion party talking

Will Turkey be accepted to EU after this?

Damn is it really 18 here?
makes me proud

Europeans used to have child marriages too. In addition, adult men used to have sex with young boys in the Mediterranean all the time.

It's funny, half of this board wants us to convert back to paganism and live out in the woods to be more like our ancestors. Yet something like this and everyone gets pissed.

Can you elaborate, with simple terms, what did you understand from the article?

this is some next-level brainwashing right here.

Time for Kebab Removal

>but no alcohol
Where's the fun in that?

Other countries have different values towards thinsg, stop acting like your european values are the absolute it makes you look stupid.