What are your thoughts on feminist Germaine Greer?

What are your thoughts on feminist Germaine Greer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yeZlaBUCRH4?t=25
youtube.com/watch?v=r1WFOoOGKaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She doesn't like trannies

Her face looks like my scrotum.

Her face is like a grizzled leather bag

Crones are no longer women therefore have no stake in feminism.

Go see a doctor, mate.

I would have fucked her when she was young.

>feminist
All respect lost because feminism is a retarded ideology in [the current year].

"zipless fuck"

Never knew what that meant.

Irrelevant ex-pat wanker who try's to lord it over us after not having lived in this country for over 40 years.

She will not rest until she controls the dark crystal.

youtu.be/yeZlaBUCRH4?t=25

Just one of those people who have devoted themselves to being wrong about every possible subject. Except trannies. She was right on that.

Trannies HATE her.

Earlier this year she called trannies a "ghastly parody" of women and they went fucking bananas.

That's good enough for me.

Also, here's a giant picture of her arsehole.

well that's just delightful

I prefer her to the current feminists. She doesn't demand to be liked or respected and have things given to her. She's a warrior. Would have been much tougher back in her day than just writing annoying shit on shitty tabloid "news" sites like the current lot mostly do.

Wood sniff /10

Was actually watching her last night

video related.

You can clearly see that everything she intended for femenism and women in general never fully materialised.

I really can't fault her opinions in this video and you can see the young femtards are trying to load the questions to push the agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1WFOoOGKaU

Isn't there footage of her at a rally going hardcore kill all men?

>tfw you will never bang a 1970s massive-bushed Germaine Greer really hard while she tuts loudly and rolls her eyes

Why live?

The only useful and important idea she ever contributed to feminism was the idea that women shouldn't define themselves by comparing themselves to men.

In every other regard she was hypocritical and pointlessly divisive.

She said on Maher that girls who voted for bernie are basically brainless sluts who want the D.

She said it more polite. Girls go where the boys are.

This is a friggin feminist Icon.