>Crowd cheers in total extacy
>"And business man Donald Trump"
>Crowd booing, a BLM screams "racist!"
>The moderator smiles and looks at Hillary
>"Hillary, you have a lot of style... Diamonds or pearls?"
>"Ohohoh, I love my pearls, I really do! But diamonds are a girls best friend"
>Whole crowd goes "Aaaaaaaw!"
>Moderator puts on the tough face and looks at Donald Trump
>"Donald J. Trump! Black Lives Matters and several others has routinely accused you of being a racist. Muslims have called your policies bigoted and islamophobic. David Duke of the KKK has endorsed you. You've been accused of bullying the wife of the Khan family, the gold star family whos son died on duty in iraq for our country. You once said that if Ivanka wasn't your daugther you would date her. Do you think it is appropriate for the next president of the united states to bully gold star families, beating his wife and raping his children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0n1nhPMcS40
youtube.com/watch?v=3ezfGuZmZlM
youtube.com/watch?v=W5B4TEh5pm0
youtube.com/watch?v=AdYAcsj5Lw0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Congratulations user, you have autism.

HOLY SHIT

OP BTFO!!!!

Crowd isn't allowed to make sound during presidential debates, retard

What will actually happen:

>Trump's aggression towards Hillary will be framed as him being disrespectful towards women by the media, and female commentators will be called upon to express this view
>the debate moderators will be instructed to actively criticize and attack Trump for his aggression, and to admonish him for it ("Now Mr. Trump, you know that isn't true; please refrain from personal attacks...")
>the venues will be packed with audience members instructed to boo Trump and clap for Clinton
>the sound will be engineered/edited a like DNC's so that clapping for Trump is muffled, boos are amplified, and clapping for Clinton is also amplified
>heavily-edited clips shown the day afterward will make Clinton look good, and polling will show that upwards of 50% of viewers thought Clinton to be the winner, regardless of what happens
>Hillary will be thrown questions that allow her to speak to her strengths and attack Trump; trump will be thrown questions that force him on the defensive instead of attacking Hillary
>Hillary will be allowed to speak over her time limit, and Trump will be admonished for doing so
>Trump will flat-out be asked to refrain from asking the kinds of questions that he's asking
>Trump wil be up against the moderators, the audience, and Hillary, all at once
>the questions asked of Hillary will contain Hillary talking points as part of the phrasing, and these will, by design, go unaddressed because they aren't part of what's being asked
>the people asking questions by video will be cherry-picked so that minorities and women can be shown to hate Trump and worship Hillary
>Hillary will be heavily drugged to avoid a meltdown, and will be allowed to use a teleprompter
>a Trump scandal will be engineered prior to the debates so that Hillary can use it against him
>Trump's attacks against Clinton will be framed as "old news"

>Trump starts his offence
>"I will not put the country in risk by LEAKING e-mails and lyin' about-"
>Crowd starts booing
>"AND LYIN' ABOUT-"
>Hillary Clinton starts laughing
>Moderator cuts in "Donald, please answer the question!"
>"Excuse me! Excuse me! But she had an e-mail server-"
>Hillary laughs her annoying old woman laugh even harder
>Crowd booing louder
>"Please answer the question you've been asked!!"
>"Excuse me, but this never happened it was all cooked up by the dishonest media and special intrest"
>Hillary makes an effort to laugh even harder, it is now really evident that it is a fake laugh for retorical effect
>Moderator shakes his head
>Hillary cuts in
>"Is THIS the temprament we would want for a US president?"
>Crowd starts cheering for Hillary
>Camera films the crowd
>A fat black woman claps her hands and shakes around like she is in a church

my fucking sides

Backstage before the debate

>"Okay, I want you to put this in Donalds water"
>He hands the guy rigging the stage a white pill
>"Then I want you to turn up the lights on that orange bastard, make it really warm on that stand so he becomes a sweaty mess! I want trump chugging this cup, do you understand!"
>The guy looks at him
>"What is in that pill?"
>"A little gift from the establishment, don't worry, it won't kill him. But he will be sweating just like Rubio did when he got it. And we also added some laxatives."
>He turns around and looks at the moderator
>"Trump will probably drink this during the break, your job is to stall for time, let Hillary speak a lot at the beginning of the second half of the debate. Save the really tough questions for Trump near the end of the debate, he will be burping and spitting out that white stuff Cruz got on his lips!"

Donald Trump brings up E-mail scandal during the debates.
CNN panel when that happens:

>"Wow, I just can't believe that Donald Trump brought up the e-mails AGAIN!"
>Yeah! It's like he has got nothing else to talk about, it really shows how little he has prepared for this debate"
>And isnt' the e-mails really old news, the FBI looked at this, Clinton herself has gone out so many times and said that this is no issue.
>Well, I guess Donald Trump isn't really well informed, because we at CNN have put these news out so many times! Hillary literally did nothing wrong!
>I think he just hates women, he has been accused of raping women and children-
>Excuse me, I have to cut in now because we have Trumps former campaign manager Corey Lewondowski on the phone. Are you with us Corey?
>Yes, I can hear you
>Corey as you all know was fired from the Trump campaign a short while after being accused of beating up a female reporter. Corey, do you think it is okay to just slam a woman to the ground and beat her senseless?
>No, but -
>Sorry, we had to cut Corey off right there, we're now back in the debates. It will be intresting to see where this goes. We just can't tell what Trump will say next.
>Well, it will no doubt be sexist, racist and bigoted.
>Yes, it is a sad day for America!

Why are Norge posters so unfunny?

Fuck this sandnigger. I hope he and his pig disgusting get blown up

At the debate

>Trump: We have a problem, it is called radical Islam
>Moderator: Islam is a religion with millions of followers, like the gold star Khan family who's son died defending this country. Why do you insist on bullying the Khans?

Meanwhile at CNN panel:

>Wow, the moderator just confronted Trump with his own bigotry and him attacking Khans wife
>Yeah, I think that we've really seen Trumps hate of women really come out in this presidential race, I mean come on! Attacking a grieving mother who has sacraficed everything for her country.
>And they're not gonna get a small loan of ONE MILLION DOLLARS. Trump is just a spoiled rich kid, he is a manchild and it really shows!
>I need to cut in, we have a war veteran who is with us from his hospital bed. I have to warn you he has been badly burned and lost three limbs and is constantly hooked up to a resperatory system. His name is Matt Todd, he is so brave, he can barely talk as it causes him great pain, but he has something he wants to say.
>hhhnnnghhh.... huuuh.. vote... Hill- HHNNGH! V-vote Hillary! hhmmmng..
>Wow, such bravery. A war veteran. Trump attacks a gold star family, even from Trump that is a new low.
>Yeah, and I thought it was so important to let that war veteran speak and say support Hillary. Because all veterans should support Hillary in this election.
>Yeah, that is so true, the first female president.

they're going to do everything they can to crucify him and save Hilary from having stroke seizures
the whole election rides on his performance and whether or not Hillary literally dies from stress

Trump talking points:
>BLM, race relations, restoring trust between the police force and the people
>Defeating ISIS
>Illegal immigration, the wall, improving the screening process for immigrants
>Second amendment rights
>End common core
>Creating jobs
>Fixing the economy
>e-mail scandal
>whitewater
>Benghazi
>Hillary funded by Saudi Arabia
>Hillary arming ISIS
>Hillary's contradictions over time
>Hillary does not stand for women like she claims; The Clinton's War on Women by Roger Stone
>Hillary brings up Trump University; Trump can deflect to Clinton's education scam

Hillary talking points:
>You're racist
>You're sexist

Hillary's seizures are triggered by stress. Trump's ideas all have the logical and historical backings to them. On top of that, Trump is simply smarter, wittier, and sharper than Hillary. Hillary is only good at pre-planned robot replies. Trump will get her off course and will take the conversation in directions she never imagined, and I think she would literally have a seizure and collapse right there on stage.

Hillary cannot win here. Bill will fake an illness so Hillary has an excuse to avoid the debate.

I can never be as funny as the real thing. Like the CNN panel during Trumps speech at the republican convetion.

CNN-panel Strategy Chart

>BLM, race relations, restoring trust between the police force and the people

"But you want to ban an entire religion from comming into the united states" Said with a deeply concerned face.

>Defeating ISIS

Spin it so that it sounds like the muslim ban is supporting ISIS and causing homegrown terrorism.

>Illegal immigration, the wall, improving the screening process for immigrants

Country is built on immigration, they're simply undocumented. Just say "You can't deport x million immigrants" very convincingly and give no evidence.

>Second amendment rights

All those countries with no guns are so much better, guns now are different from when the amendment was written. Common it is 2016, take the guns away.

pretty solid

Of course, the media will spin it like Hillary wins no matter what. But we're all expecting it, and it will backfire just like always. Notice how every media attack against Trump keeps backfiring; he keeps pointing it out and finding a way to actually use it against him. Their shady tactics during the debates will be no exception.

Ignorant retard here, when do the debates actually start? What are the chances of Gary Johnson or that green retard being in them?

DONALD TRUMP!

HAVE YOU EVEN RRRREAD THE HOLY QURAN!

CNN arguement 1:

Don't vote for Trump, his wife copied Obama's wife's speech.

A Haitian telling everybody don't vote for Clinton because of her and her husband's foundation that destabilized Haiti.

Johnson will almost certainly be in them he needs like 3% more of the vote to qualify
Its good for 3rd party relevance but the only thing I've heard from his campaign has been
>Trump is bad lol
>I'd sign tpp
>fat guy dancing on libertarian convention stage

September 26 is when it starts.

>What are the chances of Gary Johnson or that green retard being in them?
They may actually try to pull this so that Clinton and the other candidate can tag-team Trump.

If you think Khan supports sharia then watch this CNN video! He doesn't, CNN says so!

youtube.com/watch?v=0n1nhPMcS40

>Notice how every media attack against Trump keeps backfiring

Clearly a statement backed up by polls and favorability stats.

Darn that media for "attacking" Donald by fact-checking his ridiculous lies about videos he says he's seen that don't exist.

Also, bear in mind that the "town-hall" style debates field questions from social media. That means that CTR can actually decide what questions are asked in that debate.

Also, bear in mind that the "town-hall" style debates field questions from social media. That means that CTR can actually decide what questions are asked in that debate.

This is worth attention, so I'll say it again:
The "town-hall" style debates field questions from social media. That means that CTR can actually decide what questions are asked in that debate.

>Bill will fake an illness
>fake an illness
>fake

It will be a bit like this:

We have a question for Donald Trump, taken from social media: When will Donald Trump stop beating his wife?

ITT: Delusion fuckers who think Fat Donnie's tax returns won't be used to bash him through the whole debate.

Many Americans have no idea that Dumb Donald is hiding his taxes so his connections to Russian oligarchs won't be seen.
But don't worry, Clinton probably won't mention it.
Hahaha.
Biggest landslide in recent history coming up because you nominated a pathological liar.

Prediction: Manbaby Donnie gets beaten so badly in the first debate, he invents some excuse why the system is rigged or whatever and dodges any more debates.

You think your thin-skinned crybaby can handle questions about his income and his shady connections to Putin?
Epic meltdown incoming.

Everything is going to be against Trump is this debate. He is going to have to give it all he has got to beat Hillary in this debate. The moderators will be biased to Hillary, the crowd will be biased to Hillary, (all Trump supporters in the crowd will be blocked out by some type of editing in the live stream no doubt) and maybe even the people live streaming the debates themselves will be biased and probably cut off the stream when trump looks like he is winning an argument.
We are going to have to meme magic the fuck out of the debates to help Trump win lads.

Thanks for correcting the record

REEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEE I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF CTR

Here's the best part:

Beacuse facebook, twitter, reddit, and youtube are all on Clinton's side and censor anti-Hillary shit, they'll be picking questions out of a Clinton propaganda stream, with your questions/topics censored or deleted, and CTR will be out in full force on top of that.

Expect ban waves and twitter outages.

>the people live streaming the debates themselves will be biased and probably cut off the stream when trump looks like he is winning an argument.

It's also likely that they'll time the questions in real time so that more exciting things are happening in the NFL when Trump gets to speak. Hillary will be allowed to speak when people are likely to change the channel from sports to check in on the debates.

Hillary has lost her edge and old-age is getting to her and it would've been easier back when she was in school... but you are underestimating just how smart you have to be to get into yale law school

Fucking OP you are disgusting

Don't worry about that, they're gonna take a closer look at Khan. Just watch here:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ezfGuZmZlM

>Trump pressures Clinton lightly on the emails, the Iraq war, etc.
>Clinton has a complete nervous breakdown
>drops to the ground thrashes around while yelling "This presideny is mine! MINE!"
>camera cuts away
>media says she won the debate and acted very presidential

cage match to death
winner is president

This.

It's the US.

Money matters more than brains or morals.

This

/thread

There's nearly 4 weeks until the first debate. Until then, anything can happen.

Trump will bring up the fact that ISIS is Hillary's fault and Hillary will go into one of her famous coughing fits.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5B4TEh5pm0

Dat sarcasm

Trump's performance will be mediocre and disappoint us all.

His tax returns are either being withheld because of a Clinton connection or a Russia connection. The latter connection being a false flag enabling operations vs Iran and Russia by new president Clinton.

Follow.

One of the moderators will accidentally call Trump Mr. President or President Trump

Probably Wolf Blitzer

Trump resigns just before the election. He was only here to sabotage gop as he and clintons are long time friends. Clinton wins. Clinton has a stroke shortly after. Shits her pant skirt and died. Welcome president kaine!

>Implying BLM cares

Thank you for correcting the record

A fucking leaf

We will hack brains of everyone responsible just like we hacked Hillary and Trump will be of great performance.

Hey buddy I wish we could reverse the brown tide as much as anyone else with half a brain but the chances seem grim

I'll just leave this here

Fed and State Raid on Union IBEW & Hillary Campaign Office - George Spencer, Journalist

youtube.com/watch?v=AdYAcsj5Lw0

hol up *smacks lips* ya know nigga actually i identify as black man muhfugga i have bitches an shieeeeet make money fuck bitches ayyoo senpai you gonna vote for da white bitch ? i got da money an bitches niggas let's get pimpin make america great agan *drops mic* muhfuggas

>video questions from facebook
>muslim girl
>"What will you do to protect my people from hate crimes?"