Is there anything worse than ungrateful asian """males""" who hate the western countries that let them in?

Is there anything worse than ungrateful asian """males""" who hate the western countries that let them in?

Take a look at plebbits r/asianmasculinity. They actively despise Anglo people and will attempt to destroy the west from the inside.

Why is this problem never talked about on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/82900488/aussie-swimmer-mack-horton-tears-into-chinese-drug-cheat-at-rio-pool
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eat my Canadian shit, you filthy austrash.

>flag
>pro asian post

Everything checks out here.

Because they're incompetent and have no influence on anything.

We get mentioned on mainstream news networks, they get mentioned... here... sometimes... while we're laughing at them.

These Chinese fuckers are ok, but these Indians should be put down on border. Filthy sht.

yeah niggers are worse. and muslims and jews

This

Auckland got invaded by asians bc out politicans refuse to make any real anti immigraion laws

Any cunt can buy our land and businesses

Why not both?

Street shitting is common in china too.

>asian
>masculinity

>Why is this problem never talked about on Sup Forums?

Asians typically outperform their Caucasian counterparts, and Caucasians are acutely aware of this. When Caucasians complain about Asians for essentially being more successful they effectively become Niggers. Most Caucasians don't want to become Niggers so they don't complain.

Did new zealand ever have a 'White New Zealand policy' like the White Australia Policy?

seems ok senpai

also, i think Asian here captures Indians

This is just Auckland btw

Is Australia basically a Chinese territory at this point?

Caucasians, the middleniggers.

[Citation Needed]

>Asians typically outperform their Caucasian counterparts
This is why Asia is so much better than Europe, America, and Oceania. This is why they're wealthier and have higher standards of living. They're better than us in every way, how could we ever compete?

>Is there anything worse than ungrateful asian """males""" who hate the western countries that let them in?
Niggers and muzzies? How is this even a question. I mean not even SJWs care about asians so it's not strange that nobody really cares about them here. Don't tell me you got cucked by a chink or something.

who the fuck would make our phones and sht?

He seems bretty masculine tho

Her boobs popping out omg

>Is there anything worse than ... asian
no

>r/asianmasculinity
pic lerated

Who would make cheap shit?

>missing the big picture

Nogs and muzzies are a minor threat compared to slants. Especially to Australia.

>cucked by a chink
lmoa

Pretty sure that has never happened to anybody.

Why should I care about some one whose intelligent, works well and out performs others. Real whites are meritocratic and happy to accept that Asians are smart and black guys run fast. We just hate people pretending equality is a something factual rather than idealistic.

man i need to get in shape but working out is so boring and drinking water sucks

The worst a chink can do to me is take a high paying job from me. But I'm not a dumb gibsmedat nigger so this doesn't really affect me.

And I would assume yellow fever betas could get cucked by chinks.

Thats completely retarded.

>chinese fuckers
>ok

they are destroying the housing market by buying everything and making the prices sky rocket leaving it impossible for actual aussies to get a fucking home.

All chinese can be wiped off the face of the earth.

Anyone who doesn't want to purge the earth of rival races is a liar and a cuck.
Fuck Asians. We will destroy them all.

>They actively despise Anglo people and will attempt to destroy the west from the inside.
Every once in a while someone in the US asks why Asians all vote Democrat
Someone will point out this fact, it's because in the US the Democrats are the party of everyone who hates white people
People see it then forget it

>why is this problem not taken seriously
You just answered your own question OP. No one takes Asian males seriously because they're a bunch of whiny dickless cunts

That's a different kind of Chinese. Those are the kind that got rich off of the corrupt Chinese political system and just bring their money to some new country to get out of the shithole of China.

The good kind are the ones who are actually smart and contribute to the countries that they immigrate to

Went to 10 year highschool reunion in Toronto.

People were for the most part chill 10 years ago, but housing and shit have made the racist tendencies to come out.

Bunch of white trash that worked at dollarama tried to fight a bunch of Persians over who is the "real canadian"

I fucking gave up on Canada a long time ago.

U.S. is the only uncucked anglosphere country left

Chinese are more hard working, Japanese are more inteligent and hard working but rest of Asia should be nuked.

>r/asianmasculinity
is dis real?

yes

It is pitiful

What's also sad was that the girl I lost my virginity too is married to a fat Kim Jung in looking gook.

50% of 1.5gen or higher asians marry whites, both male and female.

While people meme about niggers destroying the white race, it's really the asians. They are taking higher quality spouses, higher paying jobs than blacks or Muslims are.

It's disgusting seeing universities being 80% asian in Canada

That pic is New zealand m8

>auckland
>australia

Ew

There are people on Sup Forums who unironically support this

why are the chinks such sore beta losers?

stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/82900488/aussie-swimmer-mack-horton-tears-into-chinese-drug-cheat-at-rio-pool

>asian masculinity
sounds like an oxymoron

>asianmasculinity
>despises white men and hates living around white people
>still wants white gf and to move to different white countries so they have better chance of acquiring white gf

I don't trust chinks anymore