ITT: We talk about the Greatest Country on Earth

ITT: We talk about the Greatest Country on Earth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Up4VtjdkA3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I knew you loved talking about your son.

WHEN BRITAIN FIRST AT KEKS COMMAND.

>t. 1890

>UK
>A country
Its 4 countries

You mean this?

BEADY
E
A
D
Y

THIS

I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks about my incredible country.

i love being anglo does anyone else here feel the same way?
imagine being a filthy european/non anglo subhuman

Its 1 country, England, and her pets.

Im putting the kettle on lads, anybody fancy a brew?

>whites fighting over what kind of whites they are
>tfw atleast we arent russians

Yes please mate, milk, no sugar.

cup of twinings earl grey please lad no sugar, im sweet enough

Only if you had PG tips.

>twinings
>earl grey

He offers you a cup of Yorkshire and you ask for pigswill

Get out

Why have almost all European countries lost their sense of national identity?

I know we're not particularly nationalist as a country (unfortunately), but Jesus Christ, these guys have absolutely no national identity whatsoever, even on Sup Forums they don't.

MFW I think how Farage will never be PM.

Listen here mate, i know you young uns think theres virtue in diversity and wotnot but let me tell you this, Yorkshire is gods own country, literrally a heaven on earth. There is Yorkshire and there is foreign, and thats all you need to know, yorkshire tea is all you need.

Tastes like inbreeding.

Any people here have any experiences with Pakis?

I used to live in Birmingham. Fucking pakis in Sparkhill man. Jeez.

were not as nationalist as we used to be, or will be, its on the rise mate, give us a couple of years, once arrticle 50 is over with and we are officially out the EU the liberals are gonna evaporate and the muslims will tear down their mosques and start turning whiter by the day

Reporting

mine's a tetleys, milk and two sugars.

Oh and don't be a daft cunt, let the bag brew for a couple of minutes yeah?

The BNP/EDL killed off nationalism. Fucking hooligans destroying shit.

Summer was shit

>tfw noone mentions the Netherlands
h-hey guys, I can wuz VOC?

>tea
>with milk

That's why most of the world don't like you people.
But at least you're not that bad like america. But still,, get your shit together mates.

Slow anglofags putting milk and sugar in their tea. Sad!

Just make a pot of it lad and let the rest of us sort ourselves out, few biscuits wouldn't be under-appreciated either.

Daily reminder that the whole world is jelly about our beautiful women and our food(both things are greatest on the planet!)

By the way
Please go back

What happened to the BNP anyways?

I never hear about them anymore.

I read about the amount of literal inbreeding among (your) Paki communities, it is both funny and sad at the same time.

Have your media reported this? It should be repeated if they have... the numbers are insane.

Mmmmhh mmhhhh just look how delicious this looks. Nobody else in the world can compete with our delicacies.

The ones I know were:
-Drug addicts
-Alcoholics
-Gay hating
-Women hating
-Cheat on exams
-Litter everything

They are the worst people in the world.

And who can forget our wonderful night culture, artistic streets and beautiful fit women? Nowhere else in the world such wonderful sights are to be seen!

Sparkhill ain't nothin' compared to where I live m8.

>Cheat on exams
What's wrong with that?

That's because you're not watching Russell Howard's HILARIOUS news show.

Media shit scared of anything. Google "Rotherham Rapes." The police were scared to press charges against pakis for rape for fear of being called a racist.

1,500 children were sexually assaulted.

You have the same problem but with moroccans.

Griffin left, they were bankrupt, UKIP stole their votes.

I'm originally from Peterborough.

Those fuckers are why I'm right wing and on pol.

At least we don't have any beef with you guys? Right?

Unless its east london or bradistan, sparkhill is probably the worst in the UK.

You ever been to Sparkhill?

I don't know what that green shit is, but everything else looks yummy enough. I love carrots and potatoes.

Our girls are the envy of the whole world.

I have custard creams and jaffa cakes, hope thats ok.

Looks like mushy peas

Stratford is my closest shopping centre. I have no idea what kind of brown they are but bugger me blind do they smell.

If you have any Longjing tea that'd be marvellous.

Really fucking hard decision

I'm British but I think Brits are bros to the Dutch.

Brexit is an inspiration to people here.

I knew about Rotherham, that's on an entirely different level and British were involved in covering it up. Absolutely sickening.

The Moroccans with dual citizenship abuse our welfare systems (even while living in Morocco) and form drug-related gangs. I have not heard of any more serious issues though. If there are I would like it if you shared.

In your experience have they been "bros" or are you talking out your arse?

We don't care about them.

>image.jpg

...whatever

Actual Dutchman here, we're doing alright. Somewhat similar to Nigel we have Geert Wilders, whose party is leading in the polls. He wants a nexit.

It's just people affected by our historical shenanigans
youtu.be/Up4VtjdkA3A
lol at Telegraph calling him "far right". What are the chances of a nexit? Our House of Lords (equivalent of senators) is working overtime to stall Brexit. Do you have a similar configuration?

The invite was for englishmen only im afraid, some other time perhaps.

I met a dutch guy online some years ago...we played Vice city multiplayer mod together when that was still thing, been in touch ever since, he really is a Bro

Not Dutch but IIRC no-one will go into a coalition with Wilders. So he's either got to win straight up to become Prime Minister or be the 2nd largest party.

Whether the Dutch would vote to leave is another thing.

Pic related it's our uncle

pic not relayed

There is no other place on earth which compete, just think of all the gifts we have in the UK, just think off all the historic events what has brought us here

Is brexit really popular? What about nexit

Fuck sake I went to Peterborough once I couldn't fucking believe it

Never seen such a fucking paki hotspot.

Fuck I hear people say that far too often

wtf i hate nigel now

Yes. And our playthings

EYES
Y
E
S

Pakis are 1% of our population and produce 30% of disabled children

What a nice Farage, have a ((((you)))) and another Farage !

AROSE, FROM OUT THE AZURE MEMES

God save the Queen!

God save the Queen.

I am happy with that, they aren't mixing

Delete this

It's alright lad you've never been a real country

This is spot on, most politicians (and by extension of monkey see monkey do, a lot of people too) hate Geert.

This is a redpilled board, why would we talk about an enemy of the white race that helps the Jews?

Spent a few weeks in turnpike lane. Worst place in the country by far.

I k-know :(

>a fucking non country

It's OK, you're more of a country than belgium ever will be.

(((Belgium)))

Most people vaguely know about it, but its a pretty hush hush taboo subject to talk about. Cultural relativism and all that, its dey cultcha to fuck 1st cousins so it can't be bad, even if the result is a genetic cesspool.

I believe its why so many later generation migrants are so poorly integrated. They are low IQ, suffer from many types of minor personality disorder / insanity.

Denmark thread??

We are England... but poor, feels bad man

now thats a statistic i can get behind!

>used to

I'm still here, Kitts Green to be exact total shithole. I got chased home at midnight once by a pair of knife wielding scrotes on a motorbike and their bicycle mounted paki accomplice. Had to make a dash into my house and wave my 18 inch machete in their faces, they soon fucked off.

lol

The redpill hurts doesn't it

>don't worry newfags, it will get easier to accept over time

I went to uni in manchester. My first year there the Eid celebration of oxford road was totally out of control. Cars full of men honking and going mental on the entire stretch of oxford road, for miles and miles. Streets filled with men. Pretty sure most of them had been drinking despite being muslim.

Scary time to be white.

that post, coming from belgium.
oh fuck thats funny mate.

>pic unrelated

Thats what OP said so yeah.

>Says this
>One of the official languages of his non-country is Yiddish

I thought the eternal Anglo poster died after a shooting spray in Munich, apparently he moved to Meme gum