Hey Sup Forums let's read Done to Death! A 2011 book about the head of a writing company that murders people who sends...

Hey Sup Forums let's read Done to Death! A 2011 book about the head of a writing company that murders people who sends her shitty scripts and also there is a vampire.

>Fiona Staples' first comic book work a decade ago

How is everyone doing today?

Oh man I'm wrong this book is like 2006 but I guess the collection was 2011. That is all making a lot more sense.

>a writing company that murders people who sends her shitty scripts
Where's the cut off for shittiness the doesn't get you deaded? Does it have to be like bad fanfiction bad or anything that the reject?

I think she only kills Twilight rip offs if what I'm reading is right.

So wait. Are the vamps the ones writing bad twilight fanfiction?

According to the description there is a vampire who is ALSO killing people that don't portray Vamps correctly.

Huh. Old Fiona Staples kind of reminds me of Riley Rossmo.

EH this is more like an 80's McCarthy without the crazy coloring mixed with a dash of Rossmo. She colored a couple issues of Proof so I figure she was at least aware of him.

though the McCarthy was more in movie premiere bits.

Yeah, getting some McCarthy vibes too. Cool stuff though!

If her name wasn't on the cover and you told me this was Fiona Staples, I'd call you a liar

It's very interesting to see how her early stuff is compared to her current stuff. Like she wasn't even ONLY a penciler at this point in her life, she colored for Rossmo AFTER this, so she was kind of seriously a rookie.

Seriously strong Rossmo vibes from this, though Rossmo never let's facial features extend pass the face.

>the real vampire is a fat autismo
outstanding

That's a hell of a fucking party

do you think Stephanie Meyer ever acts like this

So this woman is so salty about sparking a shitty vampire franchise that she murders people?

>Mobile thumbnail
Oh sweet god that's horrifying!

>Just a butler
... I'm somewhat disappointed.

Wait so I'm confused.
Did he hear the death threat and decide on his own to keep quiet ?

Oh nevermind.

I think it was cause he didn't want anyone to know some chick beat is ass into the dirt.