What do we do about the Omega Male problem?

We allow anime and video games to be produced on a national scale to keep these fucking manchildren sated and happy while we accomplish real goals.

Every guy in that picture is a beta. Omegas are capable of getting women but are so pathetic that they scare the woman off by being weird or plain creepy.

Show us a pic, OP. Prove you're not being a hypocrite.

>making excuses
>unaware that omega is lower than beta

Spoken like a true omega.

Ignore them and live your life?

Any other answer makes you a beta

shut down Sup Forums

Fuck, those are all shit options

dubs I get aborted
Else rolin for one, he's got a neat beard

Omegas exist without a hierarchical need, which is why they are outside of the easy polar alpha/beta.
They strive for harmony of the one and a partner who wants the same.

Looks like a bunch of dudes hanging out having a good time. OP is salty because he has no friends to play magic with

There's so much estrogen is that room, that now it's a pussy fest.

rawlin

Think I won the roll!

Nothing, more sluts for me.

Is that Boogie? Holy fuck, he is still alive!

arent these guys gay? i always thought they were gay. /lit/ nerd here and we are all at least bisexual so i just assumed the Omega - were fags too

Well it's not like they're ever going to reproduce

omega females
r0ll

Gamer: The most ignorant human on the planet.

The definition of myself

Tfw being Omega

Happy to turn down an alpha just with one phrase after he was lecturing us for half an hour

>le

fuck

Wonder how bad that room smells

Is this the diabetes fair?

as long as they contribute to the economy, I don't care

otherwise we need to institute a work for tendies program

cmon 2 or 9

dammit fuck

They are harmless. The ones in the OP look like they are having fun socializing. Why is it your concern?

You could have chosen a less contrasting color you know. Maybe made the numbers mostly transparent, so we had no idea what the fuck you posted that image for.

ban unhealthy food, enact every policy possible to discourage single motherhood, convert all physical education classes in schools to intensive strength training, make mandatory military service at age 18

Dubs of abortion please

Rolling :^)

WHO THE FUCK CARES?!

Pretty sure omegas actually get women by kidnapping and raping them. It's the opposite of alphas, who get women by attracting them and making them want to fuck.

The alphabet in between try various other methods, none of which work as well as alphas and omegas.

And yep, my result was pretty much apropos. I reread my post in a whiny, nasally, overly high-pitched for the heft voice like I imagine #1 has and I can't fucking help but laugh.

but im an omega male

These guys are fine. I sometimes go to shit like this, I'm not a big table top gamer but you bring some booze and food and guys like these are pretty good conversationalists.

Definitely more entertaining than my normie friends.

They're having fun. What's wrong?

But dude, you are celebrating being a loser. Tere's nothing aspirational about that. Doesn't that bother you?

>omegas actually get women by kidnapping and raping them
Pretty sure that omegas don't have energy and courage for that.

kek

What will my fate be?

There's nothing exceptional about getting lit at the bar with your regular friends either, but it's still fairly entertaining.

Great, the arrogant xubuntu guy.

how long have you been posting on 4 chan that what goes on here a lot.

BRING THY STEED TO REST
*rolls 20-sided dice*
DO YOU NOT JEST?
*paints war game miniatures*
QUOTH THE KING THUSLY?
*fills out character sheet*
THE NOBLE BLOODLINE OF RIVENDELL
*smirks from behind Game Master spread*
HATH PROVEN ITS LINEAGE
*removes hood in dappled forest clearing*
BEYOND MERE DUKES AND KINGS
*releases jet of fire and ice from hands*
TO THE AWAKENING OF MORDOR?

Let evolution take its course. These men will not reproduce anyways.

Wait a second..... why do you want to kill people who look like Sup Forums posters?????????

Seriously, how does someone get that fat? I eat junkfood all day and am still skinny as hell

fuck dude these are all shit
rolling...

I'm gonna be reincarnated as the Alpha (thinnest and handsomest) of the group - NUMBER 4!!!

Omega males = actual honest-to-god violent rapists and criminals.

Beta males = Reliable provider types.

Alpha males = outgoing, athletic fun type.

Sigma males = Richard Stallman

beta males are causing the ruin of our civilization by allowing women to get whatever they want, i'll take an omega any day