A single intellectual obliterates Christfags in a single paragraph

>A single intellectual obliterates Christfags in a single paragraph

Is Sam Harris the most based of the four horsemen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENtlW-LEqu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How's high school?

you mad christfag?

christfags mad today kek

Sam Harris is one of the cringiest fedoras around. I don't know if it's because of his autism, but he sure can deliver some top-tier cringe.

Reminder that Harris was also living a cringe lifestyle as a groupie of oriental religions before becoming a fedora flagship:
>... he went to India, where he studied meditation with Buddhist and Hindu religious teachers, including Dilgo Khyentse. Eleven years later, in 1997, he returned
Eleven years. Wew lad.

He's one of the few atheist and liberals to call out muslims and SJWs

far from cringe.

Let's destroy the morale fabric of Western society in the face or resurgent Islam!

>I don't like him so he's cringe

One of the few well-spoken skepticists. I like him .

yes it's called faith you dumbo

he's a blow hard.
and "the moral landscape" is a piece of shit book

>obliterates Christians
>one of the four horsemen

Rly maeks u tink

Everything he says, while denying Christ, is meaningless. If you were truly redpilled, you'd realize this.

>no evidence
Surly their life has been altered in a noticeable(evidence) way for them to continue onward.

>christianity
>redpilled

kek

This is easily the ninth or tenth fedora thread I've seen in the past two days.

Fuck off with your shit threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=ENtlW-LEqu8

>Wow (((Sam Harris))) is totally trustworthy and not a retarded kike

Sam Harris even has that "le smug smart man face xD"

(((David Wood)))

The biggest problem with Sam Harris is not that he is an autistic pseudo-intellectual, but that he is a Christ hating jew. Make no mistake about it, these atheist intellectual jews like Karl Marx and Sam Harris are some of the most dangerous for civilization.

You're like a little child.

You have so much to learn still.

literally nobody thinks the bible was written by god
t atheist

When I was a young boy I went through a phase where I thought I was Atheist. My mom told me that I just hadn't seen enough of life to make a decision on my faith one way or another. As I grew and saw how wonderful but also how horrible life could be, my faith in God grew.

There nothing wrong with being a Christian

>written by an invisible deity

but that's wrong you retard

written by a deity through possession of earthly beings
good?

Nope

Still wrong, kike.

“For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty…. We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto you do well that you take heed, as unto a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your heart… Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation… For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost” (2 Pet.1:16-21).