Why do white conservatives love to bring up black on black crime so much when it doesn't affect you one bit?

Why do white conservatives love to bring up black on black crime so much when it doesn't affect you one bit?

It points out the HYPOCRISY of BLM, Hollywood, the Pravda outlets, and the shitbags in political office.

They are ruining the gun statistics.

FPBP

crime doesnt affect me? OK! yes daddy

Because they say it's white people doing it to whites.

And it DOES affect them.

Are you rfetarded? of course it affects us...
>nigs commit crime
>nig goes to prison
>we pay t o house and feed them for entire prison term
also
>nig is victim of violent crime by other nig, gets hurt
>taxpayers have to foot his medical bills cuz bamacayr
or how about
>nigs exist and do crime and shit
>taxpayers have to pay for extra clops and social services
>taxpayers who live near nigs suffer lower property values cause nigs gonna nig
They are a drain on society, their failure affects all of us.

Why not bring up white on white crime as well?

Oh, but it does, my poor dindu. Countless law enforcement resources are used every day because degenerate blacks kill each other at an alarmingly high rate. It's almost like you guys hate yourselves more than we hate you.

because thats not what we are talking about right now :)

White on black crime doesn't effect me either.

>muh gun violence

Setting the house next to you on fire won't affect you because your house isn't on fire.

Just like black on white crime doesn't affect me, bitch.

if you get affected by black crime you wouldn't be here to tell the story dumbass

Suck a fat white dick and go back to Sup Forums nigger, your kind ain't welcome 'round these parts.

>how could a person possibly show empathy to victims of murder, assault and rape unless the victims share the same racial identity as me

I mean I don't care about black on black crime either but at least I can pretend "we are all humans on this earth" if it helps exemplify the left's hypocrisy.

Not an argument

I'm banned from Sup Forums at the moment so I will post here.

It will effect you when the BLM retards demand reparations, start breaking into homes and commit farm attacks.

They already set out a list of demands, do you not think they will evolve into the next phase of the ANC?

>when it doesn't affect you one bit?

Actually it does affect me because I am not self-serving, low IQ piece of shit that actually cares about the quality of life for all my fellow citizens. The fact you even phased the question in such a manner tells me everything I need to know about you, subhuman. Your time will come, bitch.