Civil War II 003 Storytime

IT'S HAPPENING

TIME FOR BENDIS!

Let's hope I don't fuck anything up or my internet doesn't give out

From what I hear, there's even more stupidity like two pages of who shot Bruce

thanks, OP

Time?

OH BOY! BINGO!

Honestly it wasn't that shit, if you are willing to look past the fact that Bruce in this and Bruce in Totally Awesome Hulk are practically two different people.

It's still not anyway near good though, though the art is pretty.

jesus, overkill much?

Indeed, it's worth buying because of the art.

GET THE BINGO READY!

Lockjaw!

It's happening?

>>Every other character completing the same thought.
That's not terrifying.

SPOT THE RACE TRAITOR

I'd like to point out that Carol Danvers is not an actual colonel. She's retired. This is beyond stupid.

I like your name

And Carol continues being right.

Jesus wasnt Clint a petty thief? Fuck you Matt

Bends doesn't care

Is there tv connection in limbo ?

>Come with us and stay calm
That's the worst thing you can say to someone if you don't want them to panic.

Mini-Lockjaw

What the fuck are the minority Kidvengers going to do against the fucking Hulk? Jesus fuck, I hate this fucking comic almost as much as I hate that it's going to outsell legitimately good stuff (Vision, New Superman) exponentially.

Ulysses is too pure and beautiful for this shit

what's next, OP?

>>Every other character completing the same thought.

That's our Bendis! [laugh track]

HERE'S CUM IN YOUR EYES!

remember how they talked about having a character suicide because of cyberbullying?

It's gonna be Ullyses, I betcha

>Thumbnail looks like edited Pepe

Kek

Wow, that boy is really cute.

>>founding member of the Avengers was assassinated on his own front lawn
>Wasp is moved to some team, Pym's daughter gets solo and flagship Avengers book
>Pym is dead
>Thor isn't worthy of his own hammer
>Iron Man is replaced by quirky black teenage genius girl
Yeah, being founding Avenger is suffering.

Probably doing Choosing Sides next

I hate this.

I hate all of this. All of Marvel.

How has it come to this? I don't understand. I'm sure I used to love it. But....

I don't know. I'm genuinely sad. Have I just dropped out of their 5 year continuity window? Or has the writing, everything, really just gone so badly wrong?

>Pym is dead
did I miss an issue of Uncanny? I thought Pym was just accused of being dead, it hadn't been proven yet. Last issue I read Pymtrom referred to himself as 'we' in regards to fighting the avengers

>Treated dead gamma cells
What? Gamma is radiation, not something organic. Did he mean cells that were killed due to gamma ray exposure?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

What the actual fuck?

I mean... Jesus fucking Christ, if you though Civil War was bad....

Everyone is literally accepting the advice of a kid that they have only just meet over people who they have known for years? What the actual fuck?

This is beyond lazy... It's just fucking shit. I mean Jesus H Christ on a bike. If you think that Hickman's SW was just set pieces, this is even worse. At least SW had moments where it somewhat developed it's characters. Bendis is literally just throwing characters into situations and is going 'this is what happens'. There is no plot, foreshadowing or 'quiet' moments. It just the heroes been thrown into situations and the plot has got no fucking clue where the hell it is going...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this event so fucking much.

it really is mostly Bendis. nearly every bad move of the past decade has been spearheaded by Bendis

It's Ultron wearing Pym, not other way.

Congratulations, Marvel. You continue to make me hate comics as much as DC is starting to make me like them again.

>Bendis hasn't read a single Chulk book.
Brian you fucking hack. I don't know if I'm more livid with you or the editors who let you get away with this shit.

Isn't the proof that he had an Anti-Hulk arrow? That's pretty solid evidence right there.

yeah but I got the impression Pym was still in there

>only reason why he was going to hulk out was because of carol and friends accusing him of a crime he'd /probably/ commit
minority reported.

Fucking awful, as per usual. Bravo Bendis.

Do they actually watch that TV in Times Square in real life?

Wait so if Miles is on Tonys side does that make him right? Would Bendis let Miles be in the wrong?

>Arrow enters his spine from behind
>Goes clean through and exits other side
>Curves around midflight to come back for a headshot
Goddamn, Clint don't play.

I bet Bruce died without even finding out about his cousin, Jen too. Carol is fucking garbage.

Looks like an aged Adachi here

huh you're right

He'll switch sides, because Tony is right at the moment. It's a bingo case.

And I got opposite impression so... yeah.
We all know Miles will be on winning and morally high side.

Wha- Bu... Oh come on! Miles was RIGHT THERE in costume with them, he can't be back at the dorms with Ganke!

TFW only 1 X-Men Civil War per month.

Who /Iron Man/ here?

Secret Identity most likely.

>it's worth buying because of the art.
Woah now let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's worth READING because of the art, but paying for? Nah son.

But didn't Bruce get cured of hulkness just a while ago? Why the fuck do Marvel books have no continuity between different books anymore?

Nova could take him and venom blast is OP bullshit. Kamala is just there to hope she eventually becomes useful.

in this new Issue Ulysses became the classic precognitive who is causing the things he sees.

That screen has no audio irl

On a fundamental level. But the whole thing is not written well-enough for me to fervently defend a side.

>Now Bruce, don't get mad, but we assembled every hero in the world to kill you because you haven Hulk'ed out yet but this dude we just met says you will

fuck, this is just awful

This is dumb, even if he hulked out the top tier guys here could have just knocked him into deep space

Why does Bendis hate Hawkeye so much?

Well if anyone is happy about Banner dying it's probably Old Man Logan

>TIME FOR BENDIS!
No, fuck you. Bendis' writing has gotten so bad that I wouldn't even bother skimming over his shit even if it was free for fear of getting eye cancer. Even if I'll be out of the loop I don't want to subject myself to any more Bendis. I pity all of you that still read his work while hating it. Someday you will be free.

Venom Blast beats everything
Nova has fought Kluh before
Ms. Marvel is squishy so she won't die

He's watching the hearing with Ganke, but they're flash-backing to the actual event of Bruce's death, which he saw in person.

>Gigantuan
Not a word. Fuck Marvel editors.

because bendis

i read murdock as murdercock