This triggers the americuck

>this triggers the americuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicopter#First_flights
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You did this when you were an european country
You mulato now

No. Not really.

If anything, I feel great that my country is / would be competent enough to properly run the fucking olypmics.

Now run along jose

WUZ

>This triggers the American.

Along with bombs in the Olympic park and everything. Competent...

the wrights flew 3 years before santos so I don't see the big deal. Also he moved to paris when he was 6 so he's really french because if he remained in brazil he would be nothing more than a hue hue fucker.

>Says the country that almost went extinct because spuds wouldn't grow

Improvement =/= invention
Btw this goes for the Wrights brothers too, since they merely improved Clément Ader's airplane (the first ever)

Someone get Cromwell they didn't learn

>this triggers the americuck
Not really. Wright Bothers are known around the world for creating the first plane and being the first humans to successfully achieve flight.

>Triggered

stay mad

>not posting the first pilot ever

It doesn't mean shit if the design they improved upon didn't get off the ground. The guy gets some credit, but he was still a failure in his own attempt.

How can burgers even compete?

>Triggered

Einstein is American, shitlord.

Who?

Clément Ader did it first

This isn't going to catch on, Brazil

But the liberals want to change that because having a poc do it is empowering somehow. They want to rewrite history.

>Helicopter
>Periodic table
>Light bulb
>Jeans
What the fuck
Also,
>Siemens being an invention

Nope

Yes sure. Wernher von Braun is also american right? kek

Dumont=flying
Burger Brothers=falling slow.

The catapult myth is a brazilian meme, they used a rail like pic related. Even if your point was valid Clément Ader invented the first functionnal plane, way earlier than Brazilian (More of a Franco-Brazilian) or the brothers Wright.

> Be Scottish
>Laugh at your pathetic nations in threads like these

>Helicopter
Heinrich Focke
>Periodic table
no explanation needed i guess
>Light Bulb
Heinrich Göbel
>Jeans
Levi Strauss

try again

Ahh Germany, what is your mystery, why are you so good in science, yet so autistic in philosophy, politics and culture?

>Periodic table

But Mendeleiev was russian.

Wrights were flying daily at Huffman prairie years before the jungle spic got his first 15second flight

This
The issue is to see the US aviation ignore the name of santos dumond from their records, just give credits where is due.

We can't deny that of the Dumont Patent free ideas helped a lot the begining of the French aviation pre ww1 era, and when German stole equipments and projects from your country, helped they a lot as well, search the jewipedia.

When dumond saw the intent to use aviation as a weapon to kill people during the wars, he got depressed

THAS RITE WE WUZ PILOTS N SHEIT

Santos Dumont:
> son of a frenchman and a brazilian woman

MONJOIE SAINT-DENIS ! Americucks BTFO by frenchmen once again.

Aren't you the cucks that voted to stay?

>wiki pages are rewritten by minorities to discredit the Wright Brothers aka fucking white males
>rest of the world loses confidence in keeping history if it's so easily manipulated now

I'm actually good, because nobody things Brazil is capable of doing anything constructive.

idk man. i'm actually polish so i wouldn't know.

>be Scottish
>have country overrun by Irish mongrels.

You can do better, Willy

>Helicopter
>Heinrich Focke

Good joke bruv

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicopter#First_flights

this guy again...

santos dumont was a white male tho

Wright Brothers are not Finns

do you want us to take your potatoes again

Here's the real pioneers of flight and aviation:
>Germany
>United Kingdom
>France
>United States
>Italy
>Russia..i think..

Libs think anyone South American is dark skinned. Non American and non Europe = good for them

check the ammount of butthurt mericans on this one

This kills the Paddy

Wright Bros were actually really fucking smart guys. When their first prototype crashed they determined what caused it was adverse aileron yaw and then added a rudder to their next design to fix it. I don't know who this "dumont" is but I imagine he is some kind of """"""Brazillian intellectual""""""""?

no Ireland was the real pioneer.

Honestly, mindless autism has been a defining feature in german thought and philosophy for generations

To exlpain: some prominent examples.

Luther
>16th century Europe
>Nobodoy likes the papacy
>Most european powers arrange themselves with it
>Only a german is autistic enough to build his own religion and only germanic nations were autistic enough to go to war over a lone monk's ramblings

Kant
>A literal Autist

Willhelm II.
>WWI
>Could have been completely avoided if Wilhelm II. hadn't decided to piss off every single other european power besides the Austrians
>Could have been completely avoided if Willy didn't mindlessly pledge unconditional support to the mountain niggers
>Could have been won if the Admiralty didn't insist on being autists about ship classifications

Hitler
>WWII
>mild Antisemitism is common place throughout the western world
>Germany goes completely autistic over racial purity and fires up the ovens
>Germany goes really completely autistic over racial superiotiy and invades everyone

Merkel
>We the good guys now
>Goes completely and mindlessly overboard with her altruism
>Refuses to change course despite large opposition

Truly, the autism flows in our blood

>periodic table
Ayy

>this kills the hun

The WB only used a catapault to take off. Launching mechanisms are superior than a 5 mile long run away while you watch the plan take off for an hour. On days with stronger winds they didn't use it and later they added wheels to the design and didn't change any of hte power.

The WB are credited with building the first airplane to take flight.

If you knew anything about aviation you would know it would be impossible for that thing to be launched via catapault and sustain for a minute let alone 2 hours.

i don't see the problem

>this is what american education actually teaches children

You're third on the list, And wasn't it a Russian guy that made the modern periodic table?

>wasn't it a Russian guy that made the modern periodic table?
ah. now i see the problem.

fpbp

whoa... are romanians white?

their flag has literal piss in it

Ish

Some of those inventions arent even German, and if germans are so great why did we shit on yall during ww2?

Because they had to fight against four countries at the same time dumbass.
>Some of those inventions arent even German
Only because some of them migrated to the U.S.A

For you.

>All of a sudden and without warning, BR media tells BR it has maybe done something other than be terrible
>No don't look at the dates
>shitpost 24/7 on the one accomplishment they're not claiming they had
I honestly feel sad for you kangz

>This triggers the potato

the fact that we have to cling so hard for an achievement done more than 100 years ago to make an illusion of the "Brazilian master race" it's pretty sad. I think it shows the state of the current morale of our countrymen.