What will his concession speech sound like?

What will his concession speech sound like?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10292941/r
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-finds-clinton-has-widened-lead-ahead-of-trump-to-8-points/ar-BBvl5Hv
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/08/02/lobbying-arm-for-refugee-resettlement-contractors-wants-us-to-take-200000-refugees-in-fy2017/
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/as-donald-trump-incites-feuds-other-gop-candidates-flee-his-shadow/ar-BBvkkSW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A recitation of his suicide note by Pence

And you know, I win. I have a winning temperament. We're going to win. We're going to start winning again. But I've won. My whole life has been about winning. I win. She can't win. She's not a winner. She can't win.

I don't know, but hearing Trump tell Obama "you're fired" in January is going to be one of the best moments of my life.

Fairly normal concession speech mixed with random accusations of vote rigging.

"It was an honor serving as president for 8 years.."

"ooga booga great goog bix nood"

Or a tirade about how bad Hillary's presidency will be, but either way there will be talk of vote rigging.

>I'm orange, my hands are small and only dumb people vote for me

Kekeke

>It's not over, its time to rise up my people, wonderful people, we've tried the fair and reasonable option, we've tried to do this the way that the constitution and our founding fathers wanted us to, but the constitution died when jfk was killed.

>When the rigged system makes peaceful revolution impossible, it makes violent revolution inevitable, i have the military and the intelligence agencies on my side, and most importantly, the people that make this country great, watch out washington, wake up crooked hillary and obama, you're next!

also, OP is a faggot.

>.10 has been deposited in all of your accounts. Thank you for Correcting The Record, America!

Trump concedes defeat with dignity. Two days later the Trump Organisation announces it has clinched a 2 billion dollar contract by the US government to renovate the White House.

He will just thrust his pelvis to all directions, one thrust for each triggered faggot.

1st, best. Lel

It's super easy to predict this one.

He will say something blatantly racist, propose Hitler-like ideas and people will have little time to decide because the ideas will sound good.

It will be a tough battle between him and Hillary, she will win unfortunately, half the country will realize the other half wants them out = civil war = global war.

you wont be able to hear it over the sound of rioting

He's probably going to lose by like 100+ EVs and still refuse to concede, and they're going to have to send Ryan out again to give him another spanking.

funny

I seriously wonder how he will react if he loses?
He poured a lot of his ego and hope into this campaign. He elevated himself too high to fall.

I wonder what a narcissist does after such a defeat? Will he just go Dodge the Rodge on us?

this

>half

And President Obama will remind Loser Trump that a president has term limits and that Dumb-fuck Donald would know this if he had any familiarity at all with the Constitution or elementary civics lessons. Telling a president he is "fired" after completing two terms is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

the world will never know.

Okay sorry let's just cancel the election and put hitlary into the office

>Internet polls

strawpoll.me/10292941/r

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

>I'm sorry my own VP choice QUIT ON ME
>I'm sorry other Republicans spent money reiterating they DON'T SUPPORT ME
>I'm sorry other Republicans spent money URGING VOTERS TO VOTE FOR HILLARY
>I'm sorry that all I was, was an attention who're, self-aggrandizing, lying trustifarian who was only places in this race to be the 2016 equivalent of Kanye West running for president
>I value my WWE Hall of Fame ring.
>Russia will NEVER go into Chechnya
>Syria will not be terrorized by terrorists (I think they're called "Cobra" or something)
>Sorry about that 23% poll deficit to a woman no more qualified to be president than a cardboard standup of Bugs Bunny from Space Jam

C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K

Obama lover please go. This is no place for you, you could get your feelings hurt.

lol you must really be pissed

Trump will be president, I can assure you that.

Are you under 18? Is that why you're so pissed?

I do love Trump because Repulicans hate him so much.

Get the fuck out of here you fat piece of shit, go have another hamburger you obese fucking whale

>the best poll he can link is 55% democrat vs 45% republican

Trumpets, what happened?

CNN announced Hilary leading by 23% as of yesterday

You act like Trump isn't going to be the next president of the United States. He will be.

>1 post by this ID
Fuck right the fuck off shill

holy fuck it's going to be 3 months of buttmad kiddos in here. this will be better than the zimmerman trial.

the butthurt when trump loses will be delicious

Butthurt Trump supporters < Enraged Shillary Clitlickers

It's bait you brain dead retards

Implying kek would forsake us.

they will both be delicious so its a win-win

That's the whole board now, what am I just supposed to not go on 4chin anymore?

What makes you so sure?

One is much more savory

I also posted
And calling me a shill would indicate that I cared enough about this charade of an election (only be run this way to placate the masses from how much turmoil the world is in) to promote Hillary- which I do not.
But I doubt you know what the word "shill" means.

I'm serious about the cardboard standup of Bugs Bunny though...

Hard to say

Like a screaming butthurt manbaby yelling that the election was rigged. Similar to what you often see on Sup Forums.

>ugh I dont care
>muh apathy
>so egggeee

true, for Shillary butthurt I'd have to look on twitter though, for Trumptard butthurt I'd just have to go on here. Can't wait for all the manchildren throw a temper tantrum.

Not even close.

The collective braintrust of Sup Forums would vote for Webster if he was running...

I like the cardboard standup of Bugs Bunny's chances...

Well crafted and thought out comeback.

>intelligence agencies on my side
Lol no. The three letter agencies are packed with career bureaucrats. They have a vested interest in hildabeast winning, it secures their paycheck.
Same thing with the Pentagon really.

Only door kickers remain patriotic, which is 90%of the military, just not the top brass.

>we R fightin now BITCH
>I'm still winnin cuz u r le retarrddid

Spotted the 16 yr old

Like victory considering is entire purpose has been to get Hilary elected

He wouldn't have the balls to give a concession speech. Not after all the shit he's pulled.

Well folks, we put up a good fight, a helluva fight, toughest fight of my life. We fought fair and square, we did, but I guess there's just no beating the corruption in Washington.

This morning, courtesy of Julian Assange at Wikileaks, my campaign office received nearly 100 gigabytes of emails, texts, documents, and voice recordings, which we are now helping to distribute to alternative media sources. These files include the 33,000 emails which the Clinton campaign deleted, which prove not only that Hillary Clinton knowingly passed classified information to our enemies in exchange for money and political favors, but also lied about it under oath, conspired with Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and blackmailed FBI Director Comey to drop the case against her.

The leaks also include concrete evidence of electoral fraud by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC, ranging from bribing and blackmailing thousands of members of the press and media to the planned disqualification of hundreds of thousands of legitimate votes cast earlier today. Most disturbing of all, the files include evidence of the assassination of nearly a dozen young men and women, members of the Clinton Campaign, or the DNC, or aides under Clinton's State Department, who tried to do the right thing by coming forward with evidence of the lies and corruption, and were silenced by a cruel, and cowardly group of conspirators.

The System, as I have said from the beginning, is rigged. Whatever our race, or creed, or gender, or economic class, there have been and remain two standards in this country. The standard for folks like you and me... the people who play fair, who play by the rules, who get ahead in life through honesty and hard work... and the standard for those who lie and cheat and are rewarded for their efforts by other liars and cheaters.

I congratulate Hillary Clinton on her 'victory', and wish her the best of luck in handling what comes next.

I almost wish some of you guys were old enough to recognize a "technical candidate" when one is being so blatantly paraded before your eyes.
But then, you don't know what the words shill or cuck mean, and believe in "meme magic."

>doesn't believe in meme magic
Okay I'm sorry user, I misjudged you...

42? What's it like to know that you could die any second and nobody would be upset?

I would imagine as bad as it does supporting you millenial's version of David Dukakis

OP you deserve the rope.

Or Ross Perot

There is no imagining it. This is the reality of your situation.

>serve as president as long as possible
>somehow "fired" when time is up
Trumplets are children

It would just be icing on top of the freedom cake, user.

You don't think that would even be a little bit funny?

Everybody who supported trump is going to rest the blame squarely on the MSM and the "rigged system".

Never mind the unequivocal fact that Trump's campaign has been run very poorly up to this point, with little to no actual victories since the republican primaries.

Screen cap this post

They support the Grand Trustifarian Trump because they believe he's the king of trolls. Arguing with these Pokefag Go wizards is pointless.

Bugs Bunny cardboard standup from Space Jam 2020.
They'll be all over it.

>actually thinks the system isn't rigged against Trump
How did you end up on Sup Forums?
>Poorly run campaign but somehow can't seem to stop winning
WEW
>screen (space) cap
yikes

>Pokefag Go wizards
>Thinks arguing on Sup Forums has a point
Don't you have some recorded episodes of Jeopardy to be catching up on?

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-finds-clinton-has-widened-lead-ahead-of-trump-to-8-points/ar-BBvl5Hv

One example.
Every media source in the world is probably a "shill."

It's so bad that even Hannity is calling Republiturds "assholes".

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/08/02/lobbying-arm-for-refugee-resettlement-contractors-wants-us-to-take-200000-refugees-in-fy2017/

Melanie Nezer of the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (one of nine federal contractors) is the present chair of RCUSA. She says 200,000 is the magic number for 2017.

It would be exactly the thing to cement the idea that Trump is a child and will always be one no matter the time or the place.

>can't seem to stop winning
>trump slowing slipping in the polls
>more and more republicans distancing themselves from him every day
>Hillary steadily bringing the democrats together
>trump lambasts some irrelevant journalist on Twitter
>CANT STOP WONT STOP WINNING

Oh, I get it - I'm old!
I wasn't raised by neither videogames nor the internet, so I actually can spot the no chance in he'll candidates in elections, because I've seen it before.
It's called life experience lad; no go walk into traffic trying to catch your Japanese cartoon characters.

Google the PPP one post DNC convention... It was the first poll to give her a 5 point bump and every other poll followed suit. They polled people about Hillary, Billy Boy, Chelsea, Barack, Michelle, Joe Biden, Tim Kaine, Bernie Putin and Trump....OH and Harambe as a third party candidate...

and somehow the polls aren't completely compromised??

Like this.

Where along the way did you lose your childlike sense of humor? How long have you been ded inside user?

Soros money shilling hard this morning...

I get that you are unemployed and a quick buck is all you are looking for. Rather than taking scraps from the dnc team that put you in your current spit, why take a longer term approach and support the guy that is going to get the govt off your back and allow you to make and honest living?

In September, republicans will start running ads urging voters to vote for Clinton.
You just can't make shut like that up.

Haha I wouldn't believe it if you told me that day would come 8 years ago. That's exactly what a "winning" republican campaign look like, apparently.

You act like that isn't winning.

Polls are complete bullshit. If you read any of them, which I know you haven't, you would see that.
Republicans are either pussies who can't take the heat, or Trump is a threat to their power or money.
Hillary steadily bringing Democrats together, but forget that whole DNC Bernie leak thing...that wasn't important at all.
Trump doesn't take no shit, especially not from some scumbag journalist.

Implying the 20 years of reign by Trump and the resultant empire wont become known as the Pax Trump in history books.

Man, we get it, you had a non-childhood. Don't forget to take your Sunday pills, I wouldn't want you to never post on here again...
>yes I would

>Still thinks Donald Trump isn't just manipulating the Republican party to destroy evil Hillary.
WEW LAD

Seems to me like you're agreeing with my points. Even if the polls were wrong, you can't ignore the fact that the Republican Party is hopelessly fractured, and trump is only making it worse by antagonizing those republicans that take issue with him.

And to answer your other point: yes, that's exactly right. People don't care about the DNC emails because they would rather have Hillary, who is just conventionally corrupt, to Donald, who's pretty much just a huge asshole.

Eventually, the polls will be too disparate to ignore, even if they're rigged.

You aren't supposed to go full retard.
I am not agreeing with anything you were implying. Trump is a huge asshole, but he's our huge asshole and we need him now more than ever.

coolstorybro.jpg

Yikes. That will without a doubt be the most cringe-worthy meme I have seen all day. I know the whippersnapper culture isn't easy to get used to, but just try.

Oh shit I guess it has been settled. OP was right and so were you. What do we do?

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/as-donald-trump-incites-feuds-other-gop-candidates-flee-his-shadow/ar-BBvkkSW

>1 post by this (J)ID(F)
Spotted the shill.

I love that the beginning of the end of the Trump campaign, and ultimately the Republican party .. the catalyst if you will .. was a patriotic gold star Muslim American family armed with nothing but a well worn pocket constitution.

After Bush .. and Cheney .. and Rove .. and Ashcroft .. and Rumsfeld .. and Palin .. after the tea party, and birthers, and Hobby Lobby .. after a full decade of disinformation from FOX News ..

It's the perfect way to initiate the closure.

And the hordes of chubby, jobless virgins of Sup Forums Sup Forums will be left with nothing but the Ron Paul image macros they so desperately cling to, praying for a happening that will never happen, because they can only wait for things to happen to them, rather than make things happen for them.

>"Badass Trump forces pussy politicians to flee in terror"