/sveg/ - Star vs Evil General Thread

"Please don't cry Star" edition

New episodes "Mr. Candle Cares"/"Red Belt" Airs on Monday 18th

Promo of "Mr. Candle Cares"/"Red Belt":
youtu.be/msw7AQ4Xtc4

Promo "Be a Star!"
youtu.be/mMONc7HjQt8

First episodes of second season (My New Wand / Ludo In The Wild) is now online:
watchdisneyxd.go.com/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil/video/vdka0_1b1pr6xu/02/01-my-new-wand-ludo-in-the-wild

1080p WEBRip:
mega.nz/#F!EBJCUKbR!-hclmTMsZB-uWE16IUPPWg
drive.google.com/file/d/0B00lA3QPEFuoYnl4akdZNS1ob2s/view?usp=sharing

>Synopses:
disneyabcpress.com/disneyxd/
(Click on “July Programming Highlights” at the bottom left, scroll down until you see “July 11th” (or other dates) and find Star vs. the Forces of Evil)

Season 2 info: variety.com/2016/tv/news/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-season-2-melissa-rauch-mayim-bialik-1201783224/

Links:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Episodes:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/starvsevilgeneral

SEASON 3 CONFIRMED
broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Disney-XD-Greenlights-Two-Original-Series-BILLY-DILLYS-and-COUNTRY-CLUB-20160304

Writefag list
pastebin.com/FJYvmdfg/

Between friends comic artist
areablog.tumblr.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1mrGmzPARPDJy
svtfoeheadcanons.tumblr.com/post/130142792677/starcoanonymous-a-few-clips-i-cut-from-the
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh boy let's see if this one lasts

(I'm making one in trash if it doesn't)

I wonder how star really feels about marco

She has a whole chapter in her diary about him with hearts drawn around his name frankly, user

Marco's VA actually said we'll hear more about that diary chapter later on this season

>Marco's VA actually said we'll hear more about that diary chapter later on this season

What do you think it says about marco? It must say alot of bad things about him.

Why? are the mods being assholes again?

True.... but it probably also says REALLY good thing about Marco after all those bad things

inb4 delete

OH SHIT DAYUM SON SAUCE SO I KNOW YOU AINT LYING?

Yeah but the bad things before the good things will probably kill the starco.

mods decided, in their infinite wisdom, to start deleting Star vs. threads the day we had the premier of our new season

Which doesn't make sense since were no longer under the hiatus radar

ugh, Sup Forums mods are cancer...

UNA VELA

Periscope. Plus in the periscope he said that he didn't know whether or not we would actually see the journal, but the contents of it would have an effect on future episodes.

Shh its been like 20 mins since this thread was put up. Maybe the mods will have mercy on this thread....

>Marco reads the bad things that were written first
>the diary gets destroyed before he gets to the good things
>Star explains what she wrote last later to Marco herself

I hope this doesn't happen.

Hey don't talk bad about them. I know they might have done wrong but I think we're gonna be alright from here on out. Trust me.

The Periscope he did after the premiere, around minute 48 periscope.tv/w/1mrGmzPARPDJy

>"You probably won't see what it says specifically, but you will probably have more insight into what chapter 11 would have included"

It's probably just a one thread a day deal

Hopefully, but mods on Sup Forums overall are pretty shitty

>villain gets a character development arc

Which is exactly what we wanted

>villain gets a character development arc to become a better villain

DIP DOOOOWN

This is still creepy as hell, even after watching it several times

INTO MARCO'S PANTS

>mfw its one of the best episodes

Thsts loads better than having all our generals deleted left and right

> Chapter in diary full of hearts
> "N-n-no marco, don't read my diary baka"

I wonder

Itll happen and youll like it. :P

>one of the best
You mean the best episode of the show so far

We should probably just go back to the old format of /sveg/ on new episodes and weekends or otherwise the mods will start cracking down on us harder.

>gazpacho soup

>the old format of /sveg/ on new episodes and weekends
Huh? Last year that shit was constant.

Lets see how one general a day goes 1st

> old format
>/sveg/ on weekends and new ep

that was literally never, ever the format

Loved the Ludo episode.

>edition
oh boy

I've heard from past threads that there's a recording of Adam voicing Marco trying to confess to Star. Do you anons know if this even exists?

what's wrong with that user?

mods tend to hate generals and edition threads

>there's a recording of Adam voicing Marco trying to confess to Star
so Starco is happening this season?

There is but it's just him fucking with us, not an actual line

It's something like "Star, it's hard for me to say this, but I really love...nachos"

Villain episodes are always top tier, just look at the Hater centric episodes of WoY.

Episode descriptions for August

Both of them got hit by the OTP beam

Dank.

Didn't we agree to make a new thread without the word "general" to avoid issues?

Nope we'll be just fine. Don't worry about it. Let's keep the general the same

She probably writes fanfics about him.
Probably in a pink dress.
She´s probably an user too.

>Star vs Echo Creek
That sounds interesting

>Wand to Wand
Ludo Vs Star confirmed

>Camping trip
the episode where Star gets lost?

I love this trope so much.

>Starstruck

OH SHIT

>Wand to Wand

DAYUM

>Wand to Wand
TOMCO FROTTING CONFIRMED

or it could be Star vs Ludo, but I think we know which one is more likely.

Do we go on another (hopefully short) hiatus after August 15th?

>Wand to Wand

So, who do you think stands a better chance in a fight between Star with a corrupted malfunctioning wand with a lot of experience to back it up and a hardened by Nature Ludo with an evil wand that he has never used in his entire life?

It'll be like Vragity Falls and season 2 will last a year and a half.

>Do we go on another (hopefully short) hiatus after August 15th?
please no

Ludo

There is svtfoeheadcanons.tumblr.com/post/130142792677/starcoanonymous-a-few-clips-i-cut-from-the , but it's just him playing with/mocking/teasing/fucking with the fans during a Periscope.
And everytime he makes Marco's voice during these things he's higher pitched than usual. Don't know if that's the phone's low audio quality, or if he tries to be slightly different from the real voice to avoid rumor-fueling edits.

And what happens when he wins?

MARCO/NACHO CONFIRMED

>Star vs. Echo Creek
Oh yea, that's going to be a good one I can tell. There's any number of things that could involve, but it's the best bet of some secondary and tertiary character development.

The wand seems to favour monsters weirdly enough, so in a one on one situation at present Star's only advantage is experience and even then she's not really got all that much of it to boot. Ludo's also packing some new tricks and would likely be more driven to win, especially if the wand starts affecting him like it did Lobster Claws in the first season.

Star vs. Echo creek------shit will get real!

I remember before Star Vs aored, they had just the intro released. I was really sick, and ended up playing it on repeat for some reason for a few hoursNow the intro just makes me want to puke.

Really? So let me guess. There's going to joke in there somewhere. So much for Starco, sighs.

AHAHAHAHA

Why?

I'm new to making gifs, it's fun. Thought it would be funny to have this one with this filename.

>higher pitched than usual
I figure it's because in truth Marco's voice is more or less his own. To differentiate for fans asking to "do the voice" he makes himself sound a little younger. In effect he sounds less like Marco, but whatyagonnado?

dat chopin though

Some bs where hes forced to run off and is unable to get the corrupted wand

so what youre telling me is, the mods deleting the threads in the first place was a massive waste of everyones time and major mismanagement of the board since they eventually just allowed them anyway?

I guess so. I don't know. I don't want any questions asked since they're allowing this one.

The mods banned these threads for your cancerous posts and lifestyle. Things were fine when these threads were only allowed on weekends, but now that they are allowed full-time again, I'm sure you sperglords will fuck it up again by posting more fanfic garbage and shipping headcanons to annoy everyone else on the board. It's only a matter of time.

Do we have new #MODS#?
I mean it's understandable with mlp, but what triggered them to make SvFE bannable?

>And Tom's jealous betrothed demoness, when?

okay troid

>Things were fine when these threads were only allowed on weekends
But we have normal non-weekends-only threads back when S1 aired. What changed?

That was quite entertaining. Think Loudo will finally be a challenge to Star now?
>I love an underdog.

Happy go lucky place , artists and writers getting along and stuff posted and discussed. With no issues among fans.

That's why all Sup Forums [people, other generals, mods and janitors] hate us. They can't believe we can "be cool" with each other for so long.

Best animated episode of 2016 (so far)?

The storyboarding, themes, and Alan Tudyk flexing his voice as Ludo for 11 minutes made for a delightful, and yet surprisingly deep episode.

Literally who
The general thread became cancerous because the fandom doesn't know when to calm their autism. It's typical for any general thread really. You people become so embroiled within your hugbox community that you get carried away and shit all over everything.

So when S1 aired the generals were good, but then in the hiatus the generals were ruined and bad, and now that S2 is airing the generals are no longer allowed?

makes sense

I see no problem, everything stays in here [Therefore I think you are the masoquist autist]. We don't wage war against other generals, if anything happens it stays here, heck we don't even mess up with comic generals.

If you doin't like it, don't come into the general. Period. Easy as that, just ignore the thread in the catalog and that's it. It doesn't take even 10 seconds to do that.

Can yall stop responding to him? He's just a troll. Leave him alone and he'll leave

Yeah sorry the level of stupiduty of this was was above 9000 and I really lost my cool.
And I'm the guy that always says don't feed the trolls.

>above 9000
oh jesus christ, not only do you feed trolls you use super old memes

be like an old baby and just dance your way out of here

how i said before, it feels like a Samurai Jack Episode

I'm sure its nothing. I'm sure the whole page about Marco in her diary which she doesn't want Marco to read so much she spontaneously learned to cast a spell without her wand, is not some confession. No way Star has a crush on Marco I mean come on obviously the diary just says "Marco is a beaner and should be sent back to where he come from to make Mewnie great again" or something like that and that's why she doesn't want to show it. Why do people jump into conclusions all the time?

Just finished watching the latest episode(s).

The first episode was a decent return although I do not like the blue guy he is too weird.

At first I didn't like the second episode Ludo In The Wild but once I settled in to how bleak it was I really enjoyed it. Not often to kids shows get that desolate and the twists towards the end were a great cliffhanger.

>Star has an entire journal entry about Marco surrounded by hearts
>STARCO CONFIRMED, ALL OTHER SHIPS BTFO.

>I do not like the blue guy he is too weird
he's Charles Manson

I bet the journal just say how marco is weak but still a good friend

Why what?

Even as a Starco fan I think the diary thing is overstated for now.

In the future there will be a Chapter 34, "I Think I Love Marco".