How many people think Islam needs to go?

newfag, but Frustrated and need someone to talk sense.
With all the evidence of rape and violence perpetrated by "refugees" from ME, the toxic ideology of Islam needs to be front and center in political debate, but it's not.
Why, and what can we do to fight it?

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey newfag, YOURE the problem. Stop hating others just because you're uncomfortable with YOUR own bigotry.

You disgust me.

So I'm new to Sup Forums
Yes
Fuck me obviously
But wtf refugees goin crazy
So fuck me?

Islam means child abuse, sexism and homophobia (evidence is the Islamic part of the world)

Focus on that and force liberals to explain why Islamic ideas should not be treated as dangerous

GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO

Inferior woman spotted. Why don't you embrace their culture and get your cunt cut off?

Stop toppling and destabilizing otherwise healthy countries and the people you don't want here will eventually not come here

Check

Absolutely halaal comment. Tell that infidel he needs to swear alleigance to Allah the merciful or else. Islam is a religion of peace, which means peace for Muslims because Islam will dominate THE WORLD

Oh mah gash Islam is so egalitarian and equaliteee. Feminists need to get behind Islam NOW!

You've heard the rest of the mudshit talk and the insane liberal defense of which, I don't need to keep it up.
quran.com/4

Wew this is so out of context and misrepresented becoooz there is NO way this happens in the Islamic world. Wew this cannot be argued or debated in any way or any language because it will always be dismissed in some petty way, INSHALLAH!

>healthy countries

Get a load of this faggot :-DDDDD

This is some serious cuck denial.

Islam does the same as this other religion also based on desert scriblings.

Then why don't these other desert heathens rape so much?

>Christianity and Islam are the same
Way to shoot yourself in the foot there. Christianity to me is just another mythology, but one that holds against the threat of Islam and Shariah.

Im not saying christians are as bad or at least not as bad at the same time. Right now Islam is the worst religion.

You can say that Christians are overall way more civilized and in most cases i would agree, However the point i was making is that Christians and Islam both make these rationalizations that to outsiders are obviously just excuses made to defend their religion instead of reflecting on what the book actually says.

I could just as well have said that Muslims make excuses "It doesent say you can hit them, it says you can hit them with a small stick and not very hard". But i prefer to it clear that this is something all religions do when confronted with a moral dilemma in their texts.

I can definitely agree with that

cuck

It's not that simple. They want this to happen.

All the Abrahamics have to go. Sand people nonsense.

Here's another one op.

Lurk more newfag.