ANTIFA

How much of a threat are they in Europe? Are they pretty active?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMm8EWnH3Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=ad644zF6Gaw
theage.com.au/victoria/police-charge-reclaim-australialinked-man-after-counterterror-raid-20160806-gqmrfu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iqtSPGEyfEk
youtube.com/watch?v=x5rYk1rwYqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They practically control Punk subculture. No idea what sort of clout they have otherwise.

IDK about europe, but here in australia you can count on them turning up to peaceful right wing protests and punching random people

communist thugs, anarchists and flag burners need to be put in jail

Damn, fuck those guys. Do you ever hear about Australian patriots going after these punks and kicking their asses?

Fucking autoarsefuckers.

And I'm not even a nazi.

lol how ironic

No threat at all, they only fight in groups, and when you knocked one, the rest run.
>tfw you get boner of hitting leftists/afa without reason.

Also, they are f dumber than a six year old.

patriots usually come off second best desu
antifa is just interested in violence and repressing other groups

patriots here are law abiding and relatively moderate
antifa turn up from out of town wearing masks in numbers to outnumber local nationalist demonstrators

there were skirmishes where I live when melbourne antifa elements clashed with a planned UPF (united patriots front) rally

They're only a threat in europe because europeans are completely cucked, won't defend themselves, can't carry weapons, etc.

Meanwhile in america, the few times we get antifa, they're completely BTFO. But we got niggers instead, which are worse .

Here in the homeland they've been stabbing people.
IIRC germany used to have a very active one that hijacked planes twenty some odd years ago, and I would not be shocked if that became a thing again very soon.

In Greece they're very big. Many of them are Albanian immigrants though. Ironically they're friends with Albanian ultra-nationalists (UCK), Muslims and Jews.

Here they're thankfully non-existent.

I thought golden dawn was still the most powerful group?
why don't they remove the albanians/antifa

Do they ever seem to understand the inherit hypocrisy of their position?

So fucking sad they are actually a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMm8EWnH3Xg

ANTIFA absolutely rekt the PEGIDA Ireland in Dublin not too long ago.

Yes. In germany they are bigger and more agressiv than the right

Looks like czech video where Antifa get some nice treatment by some skinheads:

youtube.com/watch?v=ad644zF6Gaw

In Hungary, they are very few in number. Fortunately. We don't need them.

I thought UCK was disbanded.

Top kek, removing Albanians would be removing the people who saved them in the Greek war of independence.

Never heard about them being active here

YES!

lolol cucks theage.com.au/victoria/police-charge-reclaim-australialinked-man-after-counterterror-raid-20160806-gqmrfu.html

Please explain this picture to me.

I genuinely want Antifa members to be sent to death camps.

>threat

Nationalist skin forcing lefty anarchists to do what they do best..... die

youtube.com/watch?v=iqtSPGEyfEk
This still makes me happy as fuck

Some fucking faggots tumblr about his weirds ass fetishes regarding the punk subculture

They're a big thing in germany

love it

The threat is the media that portrays them as heroes and rebels, they aren't actually a threat, they are dirty fags full of fleas.

t.toni blerim

yeah fuck the mainstream media, so fucking biased

We don't got them here
But we got something called "Blitz" and they are associated with these "people".

For the most part this is about teenage rebellion and drugs, in part cannabis, they formed out of the prohabition on it. So it's a bit of a mixture of the people you got in christiania(hash selling place, quite chill, a own hidden state in the state) in denmark and those antifa faggits.

Not a threat and they are not big, it's kids going through a face, a few stick a bit longer, I know people who ended up there.
>Not welcome here unless we know them, and they are heading to family

supposedly anti capitalists, but lul fucking jew hypocrite snakes. They had like a cartoon dedicated to them in the 80ies and 90ies...

seriously retarded people, far more retarded than this baked shitpost

>the few times we get antifa, they're completely BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5rYk1rwYqw

Antifa is the answer to nazis.

They are based guys.

since nazis or violent rights don't exists anymore,they are the nazis..
best part is everyone in my town that i knew that was a real beta in their teenage years and always got slapped and "robbed" by arabs and never had muslims friends are now antifa refugee welcome..while they still got no arab friends because they are to agressive to have them around :D stockholm syndrom? I don't know how to calö that other than beta..

And me...i am good with all of the arabs (not refugees)here and can walk freel between them..hear what they talk,see first hand what they do and thats why i hate them

Yeah yeah...the antifa :D