What does Sup Forums think about Anglo-Celtics...

What does Sup Forums think about Anglo-Celtics? You do know Australia is mostly made of a hybrid breed of Anglos and Celtics Anglo-Celtics make up 17 million Australians.

I dunno. You Australians are pretty cool though and are good friends.

death to potato!

The true master race.

Combining the brutality of the eternal anglo and the fortitude of the irish stomach to withstand an endless amount of potatoes, truly the masterrace

pretty based, sometimes very retarded but always so terrified to the core of new/different ideas. Good skips never dog you aswell.

thats why this country is so "conservative". Not the good kind of conservative where you judge all options on their merits and choose the objectively "best" option,

Usually just the shit kind where you do the same thing again and again and again until your like 200% sure its not the best thing to do.

why are aussie women usually so fucking ugly?

I've visited 12 countries so far and aussie women usually have this thick box type of look to them. It's like your island was populated by all the ugly white people and then those people bred.

>Anglo-Celtic

Nope doesn't cut it. Inferior to Fenno-Germanic.

all the butchest anglo women moved here in australia

English people are Anglo-Celtic from a genetic perspective.

Aussies are the same as that, plus an extra heaping of Irish & Scottish genes

only Danish people can claim to be pure Anglo-Saxons

All Anglos are Anglo-Celtic. The English gene pool is approximately 75% Celtic, there's significant Anglo influence in the predominantly Celtic areas of the British Isles too. There's no such thing as an Anglo that isn't largely Celtic.

We also have a lot of wogs. Most of the last names I've heard in my life including mine sound Italian or German.

Quite a few 2nd or 3rd generation Vietnam shits too. But they're cool.

also, please explain why your population is small? It's like 25 million or so if I remember correctly? Your land mass is equivalent to the size of the US...

wtf do you fags even do over there? just stare out into a red desert and not build any infrastructure? why is northern australia such a fucking shit hole?

thx

Most of the lad is uninhabitable desert.

i've visited the country and I am aware of that. why the fuck haven't they developed desalination plants, constructed more dams, or use the water resources from north australia and farmed that shit hole yet. instead it is shit red dirt that everyone avoids.

Probably not worth it.

Limited supply of fresh water, country might be big but not a whole lot of it is habitable and inland water becomes a bigger issue for the potential for a population centre.

>actual mouthing breathing retard

Australia may be the same size as the continental USA sure, but the majority of that space is arid grassland, then a few huge deserts, then cold arid mountain ranges, and finally the sorta wet, fertile coastal regions/tropical northern coasts. 99% of people just live on those coasts

the reason we're so small in population/cities is 2 things...
1) Jamestown - founded 1607 vs Sydney - founded 1788 (so we're almost 2 centuries younger than America. only federated in 1900)
2) a big island literally in the middle of nowhere + the 'New World' was no longer exciting by the 1800s = less waves of people coming here from Europe

>Most of the lad is uninhabitable grassland
ftfy. it's technically inhabitable but makes no sense to move inland when life is so shit in there. so it might as well be the stereotype deserts everyone imagines

desu there's enough food produced to supply our several small cities just by farming near the coast + inland cattle grazing. as the population grows you'll probably see more rivers dammed as people are forced out of the capitals by rising housing costs

fair enough. it legit pissed me off to drive around in the middle of your fucking country and not see any development occurring. not only that, it's like a point of pride for outback fuckers to not have any road system.

You're r8 cunts m8 and i love it

Celts and Germanics are the only real white folks, everyone else has a good amount of Arab or Mongol in them.

Are you dumb as shit? Do you need it spelling out? All of that shit costs money, why build all of that infrastructure without the promise of a return?

lol the outback is ultimate shit. it's brave to drive around by yourself out there with the history of what happens to tourists like serial killers/dehydration/snakes/abo gang rape

I've been within 2 hours drive of the Pacific Ocean most of my life and I intend to keep it that way

what about Polish & French people?

The ladies can be pretty, but I often notice there's a predilection towards this sort of mouth.

Forgive the shoddy drawing. Obviously it's a bit of an exaggeration to make the point clear.