This is your average McDonald's employee in 2016

This is your average McDonald's employee in 2016

Notice anything?

a loser who never became anything because she relied on her husband to provide when he finally died she had to get a job hahaha I hate women so much they're such leeches.

The fall of a once great empire

The same thing as 1986, only older.

Why is that white slag taking dem jerbs away from da brothers ?

Kill the white slag, she jus a sloot anyway.

>imlying they are not all filipinos on contract

Not in Toronto, they all brown

Just like we the ones that work at Tim Hortons. Timigrants

Fucking boomers get out of our shitty jobs, you're supposed to be retired you cunts

She took the time to paint her nails, she cares about her customers. Nice.

Both sad and fucking disgusting

old people are such a burden. Euthanasia should be encouraged.

>muh wisdom

Give us decent Social Security, we would.

timmigrants happen because tim's has a shitty program where they hire immigrants and get to pay them less, while the government covers the difference. plus nearly 100% in tax returns.

SS gives like $400+ a month,and we all keep paying whether we want to or not, anybody who works does, but we also all know that money will never come back to us by the time we'll need it.

And she's still smiling, bless her.

>SS gives like $400+

How does the government expect old people to live on $500-1000 a month?

A woman paying off a gender studies degree?

nice sharp edge, most elderly people probably contribute more to society than you do

Yah. Youre from reddit

They don't, its a supplement. In theory, people save up for retirement while putting money into the SS fund so when they retire, they can live off the money they saved with a little extra from the government as a sort of thank you for paying taxes. But boomers have killed the idea of retirement with their politics in the past 60 years and now nobody retires and expects SS to take care of them. Boomers are leeching jews.

If youve worked in retail for 2-3 decades youll be making around 50k to 70k a year based on raises and loyalty pay increases. One old cashier I knew made more than everyone except for the sales, floor and general manager

At least the TFW program isn't an easy way for filthy uneducated people to get into Canad-
>elect Trudeau as god emperor
we're fucked aren't we m8?

Soon rapefugees and TFWs will be working every job in this country. Who needs Canadians anyways. They're just rich stuck up prudes anyways

I noice she isnt wearing gloves. But rings. She must be a manager stepping in.

>justice! She should be punished for not dedicating every waking hour to study for a super special stem degree. There is no problem with the job market. It's da fault of da workers!!!

Said every stupid fucking cuckservative/alt-FAG ever.

Some hot DSL

>$500-1000
Could you not live comfortably on that kind of money? Maybe I've just been poor too long but I can make a thousand a month cover more than what I need for normal expenses and incidental purchases.

I remember working at McDonalds as a teenager, from ages 15-19. I thought it was a good job and I worked hard enough to buy myself a new car at age 18 and paid it off by the time I was 19. This is when minimum wage was something around $5.25 or something like that. But, we were allowed to work 37.5 hours a week and over time over the summer, so I worked my ass off for the most part.

The worst, absolute WORST workers were the 45+ year old women. Absolute wastes of life. Not only did they resent their husbands for not making enough money to "support the family on one income" but they resented everyone younger than them because we didn't require daily training on how to use the POS system, we could man a drive thru without losing half the order and we could work in the kitchen without complaining about the heat.

Women in the service industry should be euthanized by age 35 or so. They are disgustingly inferior to even the niggerest of niggers.

my grandparents are millionaires and they still work service jobs for fun because they are bored, i assume this is a situation like that

>implying we should give them anything

you are the cancer thats ruining the world