Let's do this annual.

The result of a contest.
A contest that I didn't win.
But whatever, let's see who did.
And hopefully they won't be bad...

This is-
Millarworld Annual #1

And here we go...

...this was way better than Chrononauts was.

And the winners.

The End.

Thank you

bump

This was the result of the talent search? Yeesh, I guess what I submitted must have been pretty shit then.

I know for a fact that my submission for American Jesus was pretty shit.

Holy shit... I really don't want to be an asshole or a sore loser, but I'm pretty sure the script I sent for Kick-Ass was way better than this one. The writer didn't even finish the story, man!

To be fair all the scripts are all okay, but the art side of the competition must have been rough to sort through.

did anyone send a script in for Nemesis

I don't think so, man. Really. American Jesus and Hit-Girl are pretty okay, but all the others are very, very weak. I'm still not very sure about the standards for this competition, but I'm very disappointed.

Or The Unfunnies.

I wonder what those scripts would be like.

what a bunch of nerds

not enough of MURDER AND RAPE

Why the fuck is this getting a release at Image when all those comics were from Marvel?

I wouldn't say any of them outside of the Kickass story are under average. A little formulaic or simple maybe, but not outright bad.

Millarworld = Image

ITT: People who don't realize they are only building Mark Millar's brand and legitimizing his shitty universe.

Creator-owned.

All Millarworld titles are creator-owned, pal.

I fucking hated Chrononauts and I thought this guy did a better job at it.

I have a friend who made a submit for the contest. It was a Starlight story. It was a lot better than the one that finally got published.

Where does Chrononauts rank on the Millar shit list?

1. Unfunnies
2. Trouble
3. Nemesis
4. Ultimates 3
5. Kick-Ass 3
6. Kick-Ass 2
7. Kick-Ass
8. Huck
9. Authority
10. Chrononauts

Authority does not belong on the Millar shit list, it was better than Ellis' run

>Kick-Ass 3
>shit

Damn boy.
That was the most sensitive of the Kick-Asses.
Otherwise, yeah #10 is probably a good spot for it.

Yes, that is what I was pointing out to him. They're not Marvel titles, they're Millar titles.

Do we know why he's publishing Empress under Icon? Seems weird especially since he's aiming for a movie with it as well.

Millar didn't do Ultimates 3

Oops.

Stuart Immonen is Marvel exclusive, or something, but Millar still really wanted to work with him on it.