Future of the west

Senpai.. I really want off this ride -- I try to be optimistic, but shit dude..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUqKSxH1cb8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breeching_(boys)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallic_woman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only an decimation of the current system will wake people up. Not that I'm advocating it, but the west needs a disaster that can truly change its direction. As a society we're being led off a cliff like cattle and being told it's all fucking great.

I sadly agree..

both are LARPing, get over it

Nah man.

Crash the ride

I wish I had that last outfit

Unfortunately I doubt anything anthropogenic could cause this shift, outside of a massive nuclear holocaust. Instead, it's in nature's hands. A major volcanic eruption with a severe "year without a summer" or worse is the best scenario. Pandemics are out unfortunately. Even if disease knocked out HALF of humanity, there'd be a baby boom and we'd be right back to the square in a generation. It has to be something that disrupts the food surplus for people to balkanize into ethno-racial tribes again.

WHATTHEFUG

It may seem like things are getting bad. But just remember that degenerates cannot breed. Also liberated females typically end up single with dried up wombs before they smarten up. The ones having kids are the traditional families, and eventually the tide will turn.

I'd like to believe that, but looking at all the faggotry and nu-males that all started around the 90s, there must be some chemtrail shit or fuckery with the food supply having added hormones or something.

I really hope this kid gets beaten up every day at school.

You cant beat people in school anymore. At least not in Denmark.

Maybe if you are a shitskin but normal kids cant.

I remember when i went to school, we "feared" the older boys because they would fuck with you and bully you around and if you acted tough they would beat you.

Now little shits in 3rd grade are running around saying "fuck your mother" and whatnot and the older kids dont do shit because they will get punished.

I really hope he's dead

The guy on the left is responsible for raising children like that. The West is doomed anyway

Netflix has some tv show about bullying in Denmark called 'Hjordis' a spinoff of 'Rita.' The show gives the impression there are still based kids who pick on the fatass (who's thin by American standards) and the queer.

Yes, goy - chemtrails. Hormones in food. These are the sources of your problems.

Really?

Is it fiction or?

I mean there might be decent schools left but what i have seen in Århus is pretty pathetic.

It's fiction. I don't know what city it's set in, but there's only one "ethnic" non-Dane among the main cast, an Ethiopian. I don't know if Denmark it as homogenous as all that.

One thing that struck me about the show is that at one pint there's a rumor at the school that "the princess" is coming and everyone seems really impressed by "royalty." Maybe that's a Danish thing.

Crash the ride, since it doesn't end, it's the only answer

Im guessing the show is written by some marxist kike since 90% of our current TV is. The homogeneity of danish schools differs greatly based on where in the country you are. Many schools are 100% white some are 50/50 and some are only for minorities.

>everyone seems really impressed by "royalty."
Kind of. Retarded hipsters like to hate on our royalty because they think its oppresive and they want all the money the royals get to go to feeding niggers. But I think young children would be impressed by the royals visiting for sure.

Why are you watching a show about danish schools`?

Holy fuck Brendan would not survive a day in a Russian school
This guy got some fucking moves

>Holy fuck Brendan would not survive a day in a Russian school
This is why I like you guys.

Stupid little fucker probably can't hit a baseball to save his life.

Yea I love Russians
[ 2016.08.06 20:10:38 ] RUSTank > flpski yбeй мeня пoлнocтью
[ 2016.08.06 20:11:15 ] flpski > I cant read vodka runes my friend
[ 2016.08.06 20:11:52 ] babayan zerg > lol
[ 2016.08.06 20:11:54 ] RUSTank > go home faggot!

Im not even really upset by this that little kid is actually good.

this though, this is just degenerate.

>This guy got some fucking moves
They grow up and become even more fabulous (re: faggoty)

>Im not even really upset by this that little kid is actually good.
kek it's true, he's doing what bruce jenner did, proving there isn't an activity men can't do better than women

might as well transition

Yeah, I've never seen a faggy child around here
It sometimes goes too far though
I have pretty long hair for a guy (it touches my shoulders, kinda like pic related, exept my hair is black, doesent twirl and I don't look so gay), and I've gotten in a few fights because of it

I feel really impressed and disgusted at the same time

Fill up a fucking bugout bag and go inawoods to hop off the ride then.

I used to be suicidal, but then one of you fuckers encouraged me to do something wild because I've got nothing to lose.

So I'm coming out of the closet.

I'm going to make one hell of an ugly girl, but I promise I'll be a cool one.

Us white people have a serious problem with faggotry. We're the only race of people that exports our fags and fag culture and shoves it down everyone's throat.

It didn't "start" in the 90's.

This shit has been going on behind the scenes since forever.

Only difference now is that nobody is afraid to make it a public affair anymore.

>this is the state of the western man today
>westerners are wondering why their women are fucking arabs/turks/etc

protip, you're still gong to be suicidal, except now you'll be living a lie. There's a reason trans people kill themselves in droves

>Implying that kid's not going to get massive poon in high school.

Ladies love a dancer

>westerners are wondering why their women are fucking arabs/turks/etc

Haha top kek. Not even in these times are women fucking arabs or turks dude. Its pretty sad actually.

I can live with that.

>tips fez

senpai....
youtube.com/watch?v=WUqKSxH1cb8

You cant be serious?

You wanna brag about fucking that?

I would love if that kid went through puberty and found out actually he's straight and wants to play football and get a girlfriend

he'll look back on his past life and want to kill himself

The more emotionally unstable boypussy the better.

This just makes me sad.

You wouldn't look twice at her and you know it.

no words.

>toyboys

So past-it women who can't get a European guy move down the food chain to T*rkroach? Enjoy your crusty loose vagina.

I have a kid myself and it disgusts me too. Not everyone is a degenerate like you. Get a grip, man.

>implying hes not gay

why is interracial so fucking hot and why are black so much better at pleasing women then whites? should we as white men just let our women to have black lovers so they can be finnaly pleased? our place should be to provide for them not to have sex with them with our pathetic penises. that feel when every single white girl, your gf or wife would prefer to get fucked by black bull

Is he cute? Be honest.

>those fucking old slags
>packing herpes simplex9000 and god knows what else
Mehmet my son what the fuck?

why are you spamming this in every thread Czech bro

I bet he'd look nice in a skirt. He'd probably like it :3

We meant become like brevik. Not be a tranny.

i get paid for it .

Gotta agree. He wouldn't last a day in any Eastern European school. Hell, fuck a day. An hour. First recess would turn into a homicide

Since your speaking racially: statistically speaking, blacks have higher %s of homosexuals than whites in the US. But our media has decided to glorify gays and trannies even if they represent less than 5% of the population and to do that, they know they can't put a black face on it. At least this shows how racist the left dominated media is.

Little boys goy dressed up in dresses in older times. A famous example is Teddy Roosevelt. Albeit, it was for kinda different reasons.

Even when the right answer was presented you continue to disappoint

does it even worth?

yes because its also my fetish

> looks like dylann roof
> why is he posing like a slut
> fat
Why does American Apparel always dp degenerate shit?

Why are you so mad about this? Some kids just want to sucks dicks and they should be free to do so.

Sweden, explain yourself.

It's Sweden, leader in degeneracy, whats there to explain

>los angeles
didn't expect anything less

The eyes of a mental patient, for real. Glassed over and black. Just completely dead inside.

He's cute. I want to see him on all fours in a bathhouse.

this little fagget ain't got no father

Las Vegas and Los Angeles are havens of degeneracy and filth

-.-

Australia, do you have an FBI there? I think they're watching.

Ellinor run! Run as fast as you can and don't look back!!

Who am I fooling? She probably is a libtard by now... Too late mate.

Do you have a cute son or brother?

Thats not "western", thats american.

Y-yes, here he is, why do you ask?

Nope, I'm the littlest brother of the family and it would be degenerate of me to have children..
Shouldn't you be in a sh0ta thread on Sup Forums?

Look at those series of numbers. Kek is communicating with us. It is Yin Yang. We need a disaster to wake the fuck up.

why did we let this happen?

I want to fist the boy on the right.

Yes, you understood me right. I want to fist his asshole and milk his prostate. I also want to perform urethral insertion on him with an object that would barely fit in to make him feel more like a girl being fucked by a black guy with a black cock.

Same goes for this boy - especially in the 2nd and 3rd outfit. I want to TEAR them and suck his dick, and afterwards I'm gonna fuck his ass (with no lube), cum inside, and USE my CUM as fisting lube afterwards. I'm gonna make his asshole looser - looser than a guy who constantly drops his soap in prison's.

But no. That's not just it. I'm gonna utilize superglue to tape his urethra afterwards, so he won't be able to ejaculate outside. I'm gonna continue sucking and stroking his cock, no matter what. Until he gets so much semen/piss out as to undo the glue, I'm not gonna stop. Even if his dick starts peeling before this, I won't stop. I want to see him in pain, delivered through pleasure. I want to break him.

And after breaking him, I'm gonna act like a mother towards him, so I can heal him, and then I'm gonna break him anew.

Accelerated degeneracy, pushed by (((Marxists)))

Im starting to fear it might become everyone's future eventually. What can we do to stop this?

Here's Roosevelt in a dress as a child. It was really common for boys when they were young because: Gender was fluid for kids back then. After puberty was when gender solidified.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breeching_(boys)

> Breeching was an important rite of passage in the life of a boy, looked forward to with much excitement. It often marked the point at which the father became more involved with the raising of a boy.

Okay but apply this to modern times and they don't just want that to be a temporary thing, crazed liberals want to feminize and keep them feminized like that from young to teens and adulthood, thats different.

Which roosevelt?

Women couldn't wear pants though. Go figure. Freud believed it was due to a fear of the phallic woman:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallic_woman

Yeah, people are idiots nowadays; but the majority of parents don't do this shit - and the ones who are doing this shit usually wish the kid would just be the gender they're "meant" to be.

>Phallus girl
>it's a butch dyke, not a ladyboy

Why isn't it an outrage when a 'tomboy' who is female wear pants? Because masculinity is considered the default; women are considered shitty things to be that only a submissive perverse freak would want to be. I don't know... maybe women shouldn't be allowed to wear pants? But that's clearly dumb. So who gives a fuck.

How come you remain untouched by the eternal jew

Let the fag boys be fag boys, let the women be men; and only sleep with people who you think look good naked; and if they don't look good to you naked - then don't sleep with them. Who cares about the rest; it's like arguing about what colour makes a car go fastest. It's just icing, window dressing.

No WORRIES whites do not BREED , race is on way to disappear

wat

lmao fuck off

Breaking through pleasure, simple 'nuff.

I want to travel to türkiye to join the new ottoman empire, you have a great leader and brave people... I'm jealous..

not surprised, your kind was always a jewish puppet.