Who's Kylo Ren's target audience?

Who's Kylo Ren's target audience?

horny sluts

Neckbeard autists.

Me

Are you or I need to know.

I don't remember that scene from TFA, where JJ walked in the middle of the scene to explain the plot.

Actually, the camera angles were so poorly set, you could feel that assholes prsence behind the camera. In this scene for example, you only see one side of the room because that faggot director was too lazy to switch all the filming crew on the other side for a different angle that would give you more immersion. This stupid movie is filmed like a stage play. I mean you won't find a bigger than him, he lacks the very basics of filmmaking.

Little girls.

me also

>you only see one side of the room because that faggot director was too lazy to switch all the filming crew on the other side for a different angle that would give you more immersion.

Do you really think that was because the director was "lazy"? Do you really think the director has to do anything there except say in the preproduction that he wants this or that angle?
If he wanted to do 12 different shots just for that scene he would've done it. At such a massive budget you can basically do whatever the hell you want with almost no time constraint.
Also Dan Mindel was on the camera, not fucking J.J.

And switching to the other side of the room would brake the 180 rule you absolute turboautist, it would be the literal definition of breaking the immersion on screen

JJ Abrams is lazy and stupid, any other director would have showed that scene with different angles. Even when Rey pulls the Jedi mind trick out of her butthole, it was still the same angle. The truth is that this moron didn't consider building physically the other side of the room so he just filmed one side. That would be an acceptable reason for a film on a tight budget, not this $200 million movie that could have costed $1 billion and still made its budget back. I guess he's very greedy on top of being a hack

>switching to the other side of the room would brake the 180 rule you absolute turboautist,
Obviously you have no idea what the the 180 degrees rule means. You have to be filming in the same direction otherwise the shot becomes extremely disorienting. That doesn't mean you can't film from the other side idiot

>You have to be filming in the same direction
>That doesn't mean you can't film from the other side

Are you an actual retard? You are contradicting your own words.
If you switched sides you would literally switch the positions of characters that were previously left and right on-screen to right and left, breaking the 180 rule.
I sincerely hope you're just baiting.

So, you have never seen a scene were we're watching a dialogue and tha camera switches from one character to another? Do you think that breaks the rule retard?

Wow so you are an actual braindead ignorant retard holy fuck.

Here I'll spoonfeed you.
You are talking about the usual back to back over the shoulder shots I presume and they never "switch sides", the characters are always left to right.
What you want is what is in the pic marked as WRONG, which is switching the side and turning the positions of the characters on screen, breaking the 180 rule.
Please stop embarassing yourself now please.

the 180 degree "rule" only exists because there is typically cast and crew on the other side.

180 degree rule doesn't apply in this case because he was filming the two characters at the same time and directly perpendicular. I he had filmed from the other side there would be no confusion.
All the secen unveils from only one camera angle and can easily feel the filming crew, the cable dangling and that asshat director

The Brapppppp audience.

Nice fucking headcanon you absolute autist, ofcourse it applies

>directly perpendicular
Was this shot directly perpendicular?

I'm a horny autist.

Traitors

white girls from tumblr, particularly the type that gets turned on by nazis, serial killers, school shooters, etc.

why are they "traitors"? if anything, they should be commended for going for the white guy over the nigger jewjew and disney trying to force on them. granted, this is probably less out of loyalty and more due to the fact the "white guy, bad, black guy, good" propaganda backfired because kylo seems more like the troubled, brooding bad boy and boyega (i forget his character's name) comes across as a friendzoned beta male.

This is exactly the reason why I'm worried about a very likely Kylo Ren redemption arc. He's already been the face of Force Awakens on every promo poster around my city. Making him the hero - or worse, a love interest - would fuel those kids to further embrace these types of sickos.

it exists because if you're switching back and forth it makes it appear as if the whole setting of the scene is changing and that's jarring.

eg. If two people are talking on the patio of a cafe on a city street you would typically shoot towards the cafe ie. the crew is in the street and unseen. there's a lot reasons it would be jarring to switch from cafe to street to cafe to street. visually it's disorienting and makes it look like the conversation is taking place in 2 places at once. audio wise it can be jarring because if you're looking at a patio you might expect a quiet scene with making glasses clinking, people talking etc. whereas in a street you could hear footsteps, cars honking, jackhammer/construction going on.

however, breaking the 180 rule is allowed if there's a purpose to it, you're trying to reveal something previously hidden so maybe at the end of a scene where a transition is about to happen or you want to mood to shift.

none of this applies to jj or star wars though because all they do for a scene/location change is that side swipe oer the screen transition to a shot from space of a planet that's a different color.

He's the most interesting character in the last 5 star wars movies, i'd say anyone who isnt a retard or a turboautist likes him.

he was made for normies to intentionally dislike because

a. he wasnt le scary vader man

b. he's a sperg

unfortunately it backfired and they created the only relatable and human character in the franchise played by an actor who is actually talented

Are you from dumblr too? Bad guy + good girl is pretty common fiction trope for centuries.