The niggers know, SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!

The niggers know, SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!

Margaret Sanger hung out with the KKK.

Which is why we can't let the niggers know

Sanger hated blacks so he's not being too far fetched

Ever since the rap culture started ravaging the black community with promoting drugs, "gangsta" lifstyle, and all other degenerate shit that's now part of black culture (which is, by now, very deeply ingrained), those who didn't turn into niggers noticed and are becoming more vocal in opposition to the way they are being manipulated.

The (((Left))) can't have their work undone, as all of it were designed to turn blacks into willing slaves. And with black people's tendency to breed like rats, like how they are in their native Africa, the (((Left))) had to keep their numbers in check to at least minimize the risks of an unmanageable horde turning against (((them))).

Welp, not all of them are illiterate...the creators of planned parenthood never hid the fact they were in favor of population control. Women would be surprised to learn they're tools of planned parenthood, the creators advocated for female abortions because it would further restrict population growth(since women are limited in reproduction). They advocated female infanticide and the fucks go around saying anyone against abortion hates women. The irony is so thick.

what's his problem then

OYYYY VEYYYY

RARE
A
R
E

Vacationing?

That's the biggest reason why I'm pro-abortion.

SHUT IT DOWN

Margaret Sanger was a saint.

If abortion is for killing niggers, and comes from the left, why the fuck do niggers get more welfare for having kids, from the left.

CONDOMS ARE THE NEW NOOSE

one theory is that they need to keep just enough of them around to have a contingent of useful idiots, while not having too many to get completely out of control.

So they can expand their power. If they get all the niggers voting for them niggers wholly support bullshit like banning guns and big government

It's not their money so why do they give a shit about welfare?

Who in the fuck would vacation in Tanzania?

Right but why push the #1 nigger killer?

You're right it's not their money, they shouldn't reasonably care about spending more for unaborted nog babies.

And yet the left wants abortion (less niggers) and welfare (happy niggers), while the right wants no abortion (more niggers) and no welfare (angry niggers), it's weird.

The latter option means we'll exterminate them when they become troublesome.

I feel like exterminating the less numerous and indolent niggers of the leftist utopia would be easier though. If we cut abortion and welfare then maybe we'll see more die in infancy rather than the womb, but shouldn't we keep them as lazy as possible?

Go so far as to try and keep niggers from sports and the military, I think.

"In other news, Benjamin Watson has failed a drug test and will be out the rest of his career"

I guess Planned Parenthood also created the crime-ridden culture that niggers have that causes them to kill eachother so often.

It was.