Can somebody explain to me where the "LE CHRISTIANITY RUINED THE WEST CUS IT KIKE RELIGION XDDDD" meme come from?

Can somebody explain to me where the "LE CHRISTIANITY RUINED THE WEST CUS IT KIKE RELIGION XDDDD" meme come from?
Those of you that are educated on the subject may already know that Christianity heavily opposes all the practices of the jews and many known theologians hate the jews in themselves while nations that considered themselves Christian ruled the world for along time before the age of progressivism

so what brings our less educated friends to come up with such an incorrect fact?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see, no answers then

As Rome started falling, Christianity was starting to take root AFTER the fact making reddit-tier atheists think that Christianity CAUSED the fall of Rome in their many strawman arguments.
The left loves to rewrite history in their favor. They are stuck in an insular echo chamber of hearing what they want to hear.

>(((less educated)))
>(((incorrect fact)))
What's that Professor Adelstein? I failed to genuflect properly in your exalted presence, so you've used your departmental leverage to reduce my academic standing from top 10, to 394 out of a class of 398, tied for dead last? Now my tier 1 graduate degree is practically worthless? Gee, that seems harsh. Maybe there's someone I can appeal this to? No?

You can't even ask questions like that at university in the west. Anytime an institution advertises itself as "following the Socratic method, open to questions" is basically a trap to catch unaware goyim and marginalize them before they can gain enough network power to broadband their potentially anti-semitic beliefs, so to speak. But you are probably a jew yourself, so I'm sure you have an unconscious grasp of this.

>Christianity heavily opposes all the practices of the jews
The "jews" you are referring to are not the jews who existed 2000 years ago.

Christianity has always been a huge scam born and bred to subdue the rebelling jews by forcing the identification of the Messiah and King Of the Jews with a hippie telling its followers to "render unto Caesar" and "turn the other cheek" .

Wheter the hippie existed or not is irrelevant: Flavius Josephus tailored the role of the Messiah upon Yoshua Ben Yussef.
The fact that christianity hilariously backfired against the romans was just a collateral damage: the rhetoric of equality (so slaves are just like their masters and everyone is equal in front of JHWH) weakened and eventually destroyed the secular at the core Roman empire

Hmm, no arguments here just random rambling, next time come up with something to speak about the argument at hand
>The "jews" you are referring to are not the jews who existed 2000 years ago.
The jews did and do practice usury to this day, to a global scale (see: world banks) and use that to control the fate of nations, a thing that Christianity wouldn't have let happen if it was still being used as the root of Western nations secular or not wich allowed for infiltration from (((outside))) factors and thus begin the age of progressiveness wich has lead us to our downfall
>weakened and eventually destroyed the secular at the core Roman empire
the Roman empire never had a precise religion as their MO was to assimilate popluations to the Roman culture while letting them retain their homes, lives and religions (for taxes ofcourse). During the time of Rome many people felt that the Greeko-Roman pantheon was too
disjointed from daily life and that's why many religions rose during I B.C to III B.C such as the cult of Mitra or ISIS and among them was Christianity wich spread a revolutionary new philosphy that at its core helps nationalistic countries by keeping the workers united but treated fairly and only really damages the rich and corrupt (i.e Roman Senators) that's another reason the East survived for another 1000 years

Saint Augustine wrote an entire book contradicting this stupid ancient meme

City of God

Ashkenazims=/=Caananites. Loaning business went back to Sumerians and was a thing in ancient Greece. Christianism didn't translate in equality (render unto caesar) but in submission (much like Islam). It only got worse the moment the Church constituted as a power and started altering the gospels during the various councils to its advantage.
Christianity never kept workers united (see feudalism) nor the concept of universal love was revolutionary at all (see Pythagoras). Christianity didn't spread because of "the message" but it spread because the more "present" a divinity is in your life, the more you get involved with it (again, see Islam). it was also popular amongst the lower classes (which constituted the majority of roman citizens in mid-late imperial era) and to some extent exploitable by the upper classes who eventually used it to further subdue the pagan north by merging it with local cults (why do you think anglos call it "Easter", why do you think there is a "christmas tree", and why do the major christian holidays fall around solstices and equinoxes?)

Your education is mostly composed of memes you have learned from here i see

Early christianity was no different from today's islam, maybe worse. Pagan (aka secular) romans used to look down christians as crazy cultists willing to die for their desert god.
Until the whole thing got out of control and were outnumbered by the cultists and eventually forced to submit and convert.

Sounds familiar? Exactly what's happening in Europe now. Except that now the crazy cultists are the muslims

I do like how you ignored the facts that didn't help your argument and only went for those that interest you. But it is of no matter
It is true that askenazi are not the same as Caananites however there are many jewish people in ancient Israel and usury was not uncomon as it is Jesus Christ himself that preaches against it. The corruption of the Chruch was inevitable as such is human nature, people took advantage of it as there was no clear structure in the begining, few took control and built up on from there as Christianity was never meant to be a political movement, like the pope but something the people to believe in and look to in times of hardship
It is useless to refer to Islam to compare with to Christianity as it came afterwards and it was formed from purely political reasons (Mohammed's rise to power) and does not coincide in many ways with what Christ said
It also true that many pagan holidays have been sanctified by the Catholic Church but Easter is not one of them, while the Catholic Church may have changed dates around the Orthodox church keeps most of the meaning and original dates every year (by using the Caesarian calendar for them)
I fail to see how Pythagoras has anything to do with Christ's rethoric of love and how he meant it
Feudalism was a period in time that came as a natural evolution to the changing way of life in Western Europe due to the fall of the Roman empire I don't see how that's relevant
and nice discrediting remark at the end there

Bad analogy, you can't compare masses of immigrating subhumans that want to completely wipe us off the face of the planet that are ALREADY part of Islam while Christianity spread by natural means of conversion until it became a majority. Rulers usualy convert as the time commands to keep a better control on the poplation by giving them something in common with the populace, and by the 4th century Christians were majority so it was basicaly a wise choice.
Christians went around beheading every single person they saw

>Christianity spread by natural means of conversion until it became a majority

Theodosius forced it on people. Remind me which century it was.
The rest of previous post was just mental gymnastic to justify your belief.
And since i'm no atheist, i frankly don't give a shit.

But the fact that atheism is a way to spread weakness, corruption and ultimately pave to way to statist obscenities like communism doesn't make christianity correct. Feudalism was approved and blessed by Church

Btw Easter=Eostre=Saxon goddess of fertility, celebrated for a week around spring's equinox with eggs (symbol of fertility) and sacrificing bunnies

I don't fucking care how ANGLOS call easter, we here call it Pasqua
also by late 4th century when he became emperor a big chunk of the population was already Chrsitian, Theodosius is irrelevant regarding religion seeing as after his death the Empire split up and each side could've easily pursued their own religious orientaiton

also might I ask what do you follow if you're not atheist?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism

You don't really need a guy with robes saying he knows what happens when you die because of a millennia old desert cult created to subdue a bunch of rebellious jews.
Nor you need dogmas and a bunch of antiscientific bullshit that are no longer included in catholicism thanks to science.

But i understand people turning to prayer and idols to make up for their own weaknesses and having some illusion of control over what happens in their lives. The voluntary suspension of disbelief (aka faith) required to accept fairy tales.
Doesn't mean i approve of it. But i don't preach against it after seeing the alternatives (pic related).

The masses are just too stupid to accept the lack of a replacement father figure anyway, it's probably better off this way

I find it hilarious watching christcucks rage when they are reminded they are followers of a Semite religion.

>when they are reminded they are followers of a Semite religion

Even atheism is a religion created by the sons of Israel for the dumb docile goyim, so they stop venerating an imaginary concept of goodness and start obeying to the State instead

Maybe we should ask Karl, the son of Rabbi Herschel Marx Levi Mordechai

Well I thank you for arguing with me
while I am still solid about my beleifs you have made me ponder about it more and made me more aware of certain arguments however it is pleasing to know that you realize the importance of religion

hmm it appears what I said got deleted
but what I said was:
I appreciate that you argued with me instead of throwing memes, I am still solid about my beliefs but what you have said has made me ponder about them and widened my view about certain arguments
I also appreciate that you realise the importance of religion of some sort of theological belief

Firstly, you've made an assumption that I am an atheist. Secondly atheism is not a religion, it is the absence of religion. Thirdly, just because someone makes a connection between two ideas doesn't make it so.