Before we dock, i think we ought to discuss the bonus situation

Before we dock, i think we ought to discuss the bonus situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Before we dock/page/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right

Why did they sent on such important mission bunch of total idiots?

>literal tow job in space
>important mission

Weyland sent them on purpose to die so they wouldn't have to address the bonus situation. Were you even paying attention?

I would argue, nignog was probably the most sensible character in the movie.

"dock"

This isnt prometheus. They were literally space trashmen. Also why would they allow these scum to self destruct a ship?

The distress signal and recovery of an alien artefact was completely unexpected. They were on a transport mission towing minerals back to earth. They're literally space miners.

Upon discovering alien life, the team were forced to address the bonus situation, and Ash, following protocol, allowed the alien to get free and begin killing off the crew in order to stop them from uncovering the truth. Recovery of the alien lifeform was only a secondary objective -- his primary goal was to prevent discussion of the bonus situation and crash the Nostromo with no survivors.

>You get what you contracted for just like everyone else you lazy fucking nigger.

How does covenant play into the bonus situation narrative?

THE MEMES THEY'RE MERGING

It's an extension of the Prometheus Bonus Situation but now Yutani has given David a spaceship full of people popsicles for creating an army of Aliens to ensure the security of the Bonus Situation.

Reminder that Aliens is SJW reddit crap and Alien is a pure kino

Crazy how they got away with that line too.

still that spaceship probably cost billions

>main engineer
>tries to protect buddies
>dies trying to save someone.
All the black characters in Alien were great people.

reminder for summerfags update your filters

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Before we dock/page/2/

Where does one even see this in the film? I rewatched the aliens special edition just the other day and you can't get a good look at any of the crew bios during the film. Is it promotional material?

>crewing huge expensive mineral ore transport ship
>"space trashmen"
>"space trucker"
Fucking revisionists.

they put them in cryosleep
then sent to a gigantic distance beyond our planet

yes, anything like that qualifies it as an important mission

You have no idea what qualifies as an important mission in that year.

but then why isn't it explained why the Weyland name comes first?

really makes you bonus

a Mack truck and trailer costs several hundred thousand dollars too and you give that to some redneck to drive it

read at the end

>Above was never acted upon due to employment discontinuity etc.

I think this was in the third movie.

post the gif

What are Weyland Industries tax policies?

I rather discuss the boner situation.

How hard you think your morning wood would be after getting out of cryosleep for 8 months?

One peep at Ripley's raging bush and I'd be rock hard.

valid question

They were basically blue collar workers though.

This. Could've just been standard procedure.

DISGUSTING HUMAN, THE BONUS SITUATION IS OF LITTLE CONCERN. WHEN SHALL WE INSTEAD DISCUSS THE WHEAT SITUATION???

They probably have tens of thousands of lawyers and accountants whose sole job function is the avoidance of taxes.

Parker: If they find what they're lookin' for out there, that mean we get full shares?
Ripley: Don't worry, Parker, yeah. You'll get whatever's coming to you.

what did she mean by this????

>dat foreshadowing

I suspect the penis would actually be highly recessed as a result of the change in blood pressure.

Dallas clarifies:

You get payed what you're contracted for.

You mean blue headband?

It truly was a great work of science fiction.

Back to /p*l/ with you

Doesn't really matter what the cargo is, you have truckers in real life towing cargo worth hundreds of thousands. But in the end of the day, they're still truckers.

I don't see why they need to be scientists to crew a mining ship. They all have their particular jobs they're good at and nothing more.

>Doesn't really matter what the cargo is

then what matters?

>The procedure for causing a reactor meltdown in a commercial towing ship is the same procedure used to disengaging docking clamps on a space station

They need 1 scientist at least to do doctor stuff.

Nah this is in Aliens. They show profiles during the meeting Ripley has with the Weyland execs.

God you're boring

>A video game based on a movie is shit
Well golly gee this sure is an unexpected development, I think I might be going into cardiac arrest as a result

>male to female
Wut?