>7.0%
7.0%
>7.0%
7.0%
>7.0%

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/740973710593654784
qu.edu/images/polling/ps/sfl07132016_demos_Smba72th.pdf
qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/2016-presidential-swing-state-polls/release-detail?ReleaseID=2365
youtube.com/watch?v=AdYAcsj5Lw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Polls are fake if they don't say what I think they should

I know people and they all like Trump so this can't possibly be right

Polls have been wrong before, is something I wouldn't say if this poll demonstrated my candidate in the lead

But... but the bumper stickers! The crowds! The Drudge Report headlines! How can this be?!

>mfw it's actually pretty fun ironically shilling for hillary and making trump supporters mad

>Autismo universe

It must be fake data. No other explanation.

no, this can't be happening

>+6.8 last morning
>+6.9 last evening

Hillary's gaining .1% every 12 hours, which means she'll be ahead by 25% by election day.

wtf i hate hillary now

>german
>in charge of knowing anything about the american political race
>3 entire months from the actual election

They're not even trying to make this shit plausible anymore.

yeah this is pathetic. they need to just come clean with themselves completely. complete and utter denial.

Where the unskewers at

thank you for correcting the record.

BTW, Dukakis was once ahead by 17 points back in '88.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Just wait for the debates

huh? rely mad eme tink

You've only just realised this?!

Hillary will destroy Trump.
Trump doesn't know what he's talking about and has almost no real policy positions.

Who do you think the GOP will field for the debates? I don't think Ted Cruz will have a chance. I heard a rumor that the GOP will be rallying behind Gary Johnson, and that's probably their best shot given the situation.

>German flag again

Are you actually German or Ahmed that has nothing better to do on Sunday so you shitpost here? This is like 7th shitpost from "Germans" today.

This is exactly what is happening.

We had couple of true paid shills and the trump faggots got into a rage fit, seeing that trolls/shitposters now shill for hillary to trigger the trump supporters.

It was the same in 2012 with Romney, at the start everyone was shitposting for him, then getting closer to the actual election a large part of Sup Forums start shitting on Romney to trigger his fans.

History but repeats itself.

BRUH

Hillshill can't even act normal when some protestfag holds up some peta flag, imagine what happens when Trump starts trolling her in real time and not on twitter.

what's your point?

>Trump
>Debate

He can barely string a sentence together without needing his foot surgically removed from his mouth for saying dumb shit.

yes

Look at the polls they are disproportionately interviewing independents and democrats. Not only that, you can't account for the closet Trump supporter, me included, that fears for their job and relationships but will still vote him come election day. I'd lie to a pollster

hahaha you think Trump is trolling her on twitter?
it's the other way around retard
Trump is clueless

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/740973710593654784

>hillshills think that "burn" looks good to fence sitters
I'll say it again:

BRUH

>Trump in the lead
CANT STUMP WONT STUMP
M A G A
This.Is.AWOOOOVEMENT

>Trump in freefall
Trump will win because Brexit :D

>Trump doesn't know what he's talking about and has almost no real policy positions.

You make the mistake of assuming he needs real policy positions to win

Drumpf.

*drops mic*

YASS QUEEN SLAY THEM

I can see that shitty photoshop in the eyes.

>Muh rallies
>Muh more people in Drumpf rallies
>S-surely Hillary's supports are not working like Drumpfkins

Grow up, Drumpfkins. Hillary has already won.

Reminder that the CorrectTheRecord shills were doxxed, but threads discussing this get deleted by McHotpockets. Go over to fuIIchan if you want to know more about that. Feel free to send them free qurans and pizzas and boxes of dogshit. IRL trolling is best trolling

Fucking MSM shilling for Hillary again!! I don't know a single person who is voting for Crooked Hillary. Not a one.

Trump is going to win with 70% of the vote and MAGA!!!!!!

>BRUH
fuck off nigger

RIGGED
I
G
G
E
D

Sorry guys and gals, but it looks like your meme candidate is done. I know 50-60% of you on this forum will never vote for Hillary and that is okay! Gary Johnson is a very formidable option as the libertarian candidate. Former Trump supporters are flocking to him and you guys should to!

>Drumpf

Kek this pleases me a lot. I usually pretend to be a right wing asshole on here while I'm actually not.

Sup Forums getting BTFO is the greatest thing ever. Would be even better if it was Sanders.

>fuIIchan
the point of an autism containment website is that you stay there. pls go

>closet Trump supporter

You are what is wrong with our race. We aren't proud of ourselves anymore for fear of not being politically correct. You have an opinion? So fucking what? Job doesn't agree with it? Fuck them.

again

This is also me pretending again

>Having any faith on polls after brexit

Ayy lmao

Stop posting anything that hasnt gone through a Longroom unbiasing

>but user, Longroom itself is being biased in order to capitalize on page views for being the odd one out

Impossible, they have a methodology page! They pinky swear they're not being biased!

Adios Amigo

>mfw shitposting coming from all flags

Shitposting transcends national boundaries.

Yeah...debate in front of university educated students and professors, and not white thrash Republicans who laugh and boo at everything?

He's going to sink like a rock.

>LongRoom Unbiased

This isn't a credible source. Their front page has news articles all over it. What type of pollster functions as a media outlet? (inb4 CNN, no, CNN subcontracts it to ORC. Fox subcontracts their polls to Anderson/Shaw)
There's no indication that they did any analysis prior to this election. All google results show postings within the past 3 months. Domain was registered in 2010 but that only tells us that someone secured the longroom.com name.
Their "methodology" isn't a methodology. It's just a paragraph. There needs to be some form of weighted data breakdown with error, along with sampling information. Here's what Quinnipac's looks like: qu.edu/images/polling/ps/sfl07132016_demos_Smba72th.pdf
Its from their swing state poll: qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/2016-presidential-swing-state-polls/release-detail?ReleaseID=2365
I want Trump to win, but this is starting to look like an Unskewed Polls repeat.

Not even a trumpfag but these polls are such bullshit and can't be taken into consideration at all.

I don't understand how polls are supposed to influence our support for someone. I mean, I was going to vote for Trump anyway, why would I suddenly flip to Hillary because she has a lead? If anything, I would want to do the opposite.

What would make anyone think rigging polls would make more people come to their side?

>neet detected
I would lose my job you fucking dipshit

>wake me up inside

Just ask Trump for a job.

This website wasn't around before this election cycle.
They have zero track record.
Their methodology hasn't been tested.

If this is the only poll you're paying attention to, your head is in the sand.

>german fag forgets not all countries are tiny as his

>They pinky swear they're not being biased!
I T S R A W D A T A

this place has been overrun by trump shills from leddit for too long, the counter current is long overdo.

#ImWithHer

Don't worry, President Romney's crack team of poll unskewers are on the way!

>not a trumpfag but ..... trumpfag logic

Nice pic.

saving bandwidth. we swiss are all about conservation. everyone knows what the pic is about anyway

>Drumpfags

>Their methodology hasn't been tested.

Do you trust CNN, MSNBC, Reuters, etc, methodology?

What's stopping them from just asking an intern to put some "reasonable" numbers on their website.

Unless I see real data, like all the voice recordings, server logs, marksheets or whatever they used to gather this info, there's no reason for me to even consider that they are remotely credible.The bias and propaganda is too obvious not to believe that the polls are also fake propaganda.

Its fun posting those hillary generals but after a while it gets sad because some of these trumpfags are literally retards

I dont like messing with the handicapped

100% fake and gay

even when trump "leads" on RCP it's slanted

The polls are wrong, just look at the crowd folks

FUCK

YOU

what possible benefit is there to faking poll data.. people will vote how they'll vote. them thinking their candidate is losing would just make them more likely to actually vote instead of staying home.. unless your argument is that the MSM is pro-trump which flies counter to your types argument (i assume youre a trumpfag because only trumpfags are all alex-jones koolaid conspiracy nutters)

>it's fun being a subversive little shit

i bet you "ironically" shill for communism too, faggot

>what possible benefit is there to faking poll data..

look at this thread

thats how the public treats these "polls"

i tried SO HARD

no one wants to vote for a fucking loser
if you can't even lead in the polls, you're also not fit to lead the country

media turned down their shilling after the hectic week. They are not interested in a "blow-over" for Hillary. No Revenue for them if the race isn't tight and no one will show any interest anymore in Trump if he is sub 40% all the time.

If hillary keeps her lead in the polls on november 8th then she is literally fucked. Most democrat voters are stones and are just gonna get wasted instead of going to the polls because they think she will win anyway. She is finished.

AND DIDN'T EVEN GET THAT FAR

This shit-tier response triggers me every fucking time.

I saw this one poll that had Trump up by 1 point. This is obviously the correct poll, the other 13 polls showing Hillary up are just shills

if Trump had said it, you would've said "THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN XD"

This is his fault. It's what he deserves for being a fucking child, and it's what we get for believing in him. I'm humiliated.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdYAcsj5Lw0

No matter how hard you shill, you still can't escape destiny.

this is truly the end of drumpf's campaign

Thank you for Correcting the Record™!
0.10 shekels has been deposited in your yidpal account

Daily reminder that polling organizations have done shit like asking 150 more democrats than republicans who they're going to vote for.

All polling is rigged.

Weirdly enough huge swaths of the mongoloid public vote for the person who is winning because they don't want to lose

It is upsetting

This retarded sent image right here

This is why only land owners should vote just like the original intent

To many people think like this idiotic swamp kraut.

>it's only rigged when they don't favor Trump

I thought most of you were just alt-right edgy autists but I was wrong. Shills are real.

I can admit it, he's been stumped. Our only hope now is that some non cuckservatives and liberals somehow flood congress and block Hillary's amnesty plans for four years.

[citation needed]

You should know not to trust the polls, Ahmed. We voted to leave you to bail out the Southern Euros and "refugees" even though you tried to skew the polls to comfort yourself.

They're taking advantage of right wing retards by giving them what they want to hear and getting clicks.

Not a bad business model. These idiots are so easy to take advantage of and manipulate. Just ask Trump, he knows.

No conspiracy there; there just are a lot more Democrats in the US than Republicans.

Don't bother. The more these retards believe """LONGROOM""" polls, the better it's going to be on election night when Trump gets decimated.