The Belko Experiment

Best horror film of the year.

mediocre movie. not bad, takes the same schtick of running man/ hunger games/ battle royale
makes nothing new or memorable with it.

It was pretty great. But I preferred Get Out.
>inb4 cuck meme
It's not a social commentary, it's just a psychological horror film aimed at black audiences

Actors, even though they're relatively unknown were pretty decent.
But the movie itself—trite, predictable garbage.

Wasn't really a horror. More of a thriller.

Some could argue and say that
Get Out was just a thriller and not a horror as well. It's a horror.

I really like this flick Greg McLean is my new favorite horror director like Wolf Creek 1&2 Rogue and The Belko Experiment and James Gunn writer of the Dawn of the Dead remake Guardians the Galaxy and slither. Hope these guys do more movies together I hope there's a sequel to this.

>Some could argue and say that
And they would be correct.

>It's a horror.
And then there are people like you.

Yeah fuck that overview. Is a horror James Gunn even said.

I think it's funny that a lot of people think this movie is not horror. Down to its core if you really think about it in the human mind and heart of what we are capable of is very horrific.

So deep, bruh. So horrific.

Raw, A Cure For Wellness and It Comes at Night are easily better than this. Belko already went downhill when they killed off Michael Rooker in the first 15 mins.

They kill Rooker in the first 15 minutes? He gets shit on so much in his roles.

A cure for wellness...more like A Cure for Insomnia

>Belko already went downhill when they killed off Michael Rooker in the first 15 mins
Absolutely this.

A Cure for Wellness was a clusterfuck. A beautiful clusterfuck, but still a clusterfuck

Yeah and it's a lot more entertaining than this mess.

So what's James Gunn's best work?

This.

Lollipop Chainsaw

This was the first movie that I watched that actually disturbed me. I was about 14 at the time.

Oh sweetie.

You can't be serious? this movie was laughably bad

Finally another person who likes Raw

I bet you would like The Walking Dead and still watch it.