>Hillary will cause WW3

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3225440/hillary-clinton-means-war-says-vladimir-putin-to-frightened-russian-people-american-militarism-has-a-female-face/
youtube.com/watch?v=AdYAcsj5Lw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is a danger to world peace.

>average Trump supporter

How old do you think the average person who post here is? Like 16, 17?

>let's make everyone RICH
>let's become SAFE
>let's bring world PEACE

Vote for Trump.

He is, how you say, good Comrade Joe.

Why is he being racist towards the Japanese for no reason?

They don't have any force projection, how would they get their army/navy into the US to help us anyways?

This is literally the least dumb thing Trump has said

hes really starting to lose his mind. i get that hes the always on attack guy but he should focus on things people can relate to.

Good. Japs get military protection and what do we get? Our auto-industry fucked over by cheap, imported junk cars. It's time for us to distance from Asia and strengthen alliances with Britain and Russia.

We get to put a bunch of military bases in Japan.

Putin has already publicly said, "If it's Hillary, its war."

inquisitr.com/3225440/hillary-clinton-means-war-says-vladimir-putin-to-frightened-russian-people-american-militarism-has-a-female-face/

@84467717
(you)

>standing up for yourself, your family and your country is a danger to world peace.
you shills symbolize weakness and surrender.

American Gorbachev

sounds expensive.

21-27

It is, but it lets us control the Pacific.

nani sore ima toramupu daikirai?

Conserviturds losing their minds over Trump debacle.

Soros money shilling hard this morning...

I get that you are unemployed and a quick buck is all you are looking for. Rather than taking scraps from the dnc team that put you in your current spot, why take a longer term approach and support the guy that is going to get the govt off your back and allow you to make and honest living?

WSJ being owned by the same person that owns Fox "News" is p. funny

>paying for a highly developed nation's security as if they were babbies

Found the nigger

Why is this arsehole blaming and lumping britain in with the rest of these cucks against russia?

le butthurt belt meme

>Japan will war with US
kek

Honestly Sup Forums.
Who the hell here believes that Japan would help the US? IF the US mainland is attacked and not Japanese mainland (like Trump stated).

Fuck you.
He is right.
Get back into your cuck shed Hans.

>implying world peace is realistic

wtf i hate jews now

Nigga what are smoking, do you really believe shit is peaceful now?

>that flag
I smell NATO dissolution fear

Japan has got it's own military again. It was pretty quiet.

Besides, USA has loads more bases in the Pacific than just Japan.

>implying it isn't

Fed and State Raid on Union IBEW & Hillary Campaign Office

youtube.com/watch?v=AdYAcsj5Lw0

>American isolationism would be a danger to world peace
It wouldn't be as much as what neocon gave us for the last 15 years.

Japan, like Europe need to understand that being a pacifist at the expense of someone else is neither responsible nor sustainable on the long term.

Every time I see someone from the Baltics post something retarded as OP, I just instantly assume it's one of those underage faggots who unironically wears a fedora to the uni and watches MLP on his notebook during the lectures. These faggots are always the same here.

Japan is prohibited from having offensive weapons. It's in their constitution.
It's not that Trump is bashing the Japanese, he's saying that they are incapable of assisting their ally when their ally is obligated to help them. It saves the Japanese money, but then they have to deal with American bases (Which are a mixed bag- some like them, some don't).
It's an obsolete provision and if Trump becomes POTUS and starts to say that countries have to pay for US protection it will either bring the US more money or allow Japan and others to revise their constitution/ military to be self-sufficient.
There is no fear of Japan doing what it did in the 1930-40s, they are a different people that can be trusted. If they don't want rely on the US then they shouldn't have to.
It could be beneficial to both the US and Japan.

WW3 Is happening no matter who is elected. I don't want a pussy in charge.

The constitution that you burgers dictated to them

>trump wants LESS american involvement in the affairs of foreign countries
>trump wants to pull america OUT of foreign military interests

this is supposed to be a bad thing? why?

Trump is actually very fond of Sony TV sets and lamented often during his rallies that he had to buy many Korean Samsung sets since Sony isn't really a player anymore.

Yeah, like those chinese fleets that are 100% under control

kek did he really say that? Where's the source?

if hilary gets in i suspect we will live to see another nuclear weapon be detonated on a civilian populace.

That's pretty funny.

implying trump is wrong

it isnt. To survive is to have enough agency to have rivals.