So me and a few others are making a Sup Forums comic...

So me and a few others are making a Sup Forums comic, and i was wondering what would Sup Forums like to see in a school themed Sup Forums story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZhKGtgcZghc
youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw/videos
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nQiNy1USho4Fv-haPskYdWQ7g8myvmGKfP1L206nrM/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xDgnImLFUwmbaCa67NEqNUR7T2_vg6T3wH40pdjXboQ/
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Commander_and_Cute/1
commanderandcute.com/
discord.gg/ZeyBhAE
youtube.com/watch?v=XvGmOZ5T6_Y
youtu.be/JcUi5_eNoqk
youtube.com/watch?v=wt1YkGO2Ieo
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xDgnImLFUwmbaCa67NEqNUR7T2_vg6T3wH40pdjXboQ/edit?usp=drive_web
youtube.com/watch?v=8MVFzIYXoak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

school shooting by a guy in a frog suit screeming "REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES"

And he kills all non-whites and gets named a national hero

do this

Holy fuck yes

youtu.be/ZhKGtgcZghc

>that book
>those shadows

i sense an enrichment

I would like some character development and a plot twist or two, also some action

A good kid who slowly realises that he is sorrounded by insane people following the cult of cultural marxism. How he deals with it and perhaps starts a counter-culture in his school that celebrates traditional western civilisation and frowns upon degeneracy and egalitarianism.

Then add humor and decent art and you are golden.

He needs a set of friends too who can either support him and or doubt him at times.

Make the hero a redpilled hardcore SJW with a prologue where he gets redpilled and turns into Breivik level.

And you have every damn reason to.

some dicks out for harambe

This

It can't be just a comic for Sup Forums

Times are changing. With art follows cultural change as art is a reflection of society in its current state.

>idolization of Obama
>1984-esque SJW culture (Google 2 minutes hate)
>others are on the fence about everything and don't know what to do because they don't want to be labeled a bigot but they also don't like where society is heading
>redpilled Latino conservative friend who ends up being killed by antifa for being a "traitor"

THEY BETTER NOT BE NIGGERS OP

>So me and a few others are making a Sup Forums comic
>>/reddit/

Its a damn shame they are.

This. And he creates a club in the school which the friends are in on. As the club grows, the protagonist could become slowly a Hitler-type ambitious character, aggressive speeches etc. Also all the members have to follow his political ideology and dye their hair blonde. Bit like Ron Jones' 3rd wave

fuck marry kill

>that book
AHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD DAMN, OP

whites being entitled cunts

asian guy that isn't a stereotype

whites accepting and addressing their own privilege and the racial systems they built to perpetuate their status quo

>Oven
Fucking shill leave please.

>teachers who are Uber liberal at first but then begin to get redpilled by the rowdy nogs they have to wrangle and slowly begin to rebel against the Zionist agenda they're forced to teach

Where's the Kickstart so I can back this?

THERE BETTER BE WHITE WAIFUS YOU FUCKING CUNT

>shitty cartoon network tier art style
FIX IT

>protag lusts after Aryan qt but she ends up getting taken by a dindu, nearly sending him over the edge

>Protag wears some Sikh symbol. Gets accused of cultural appropriation. Sikh bro assists and is blatantly racist to the blacks.
>Sikh gets away with it scot free because of colour and becomes occasional side character who can get away with saying and doing shit. (Can be a bit of a deus ex machina)

Isn't that the point though?

Mexican intellectuals... building a wall

Please make them anime-style after the School Principal Trump drops the redpill on them!

You have to!

No! Discussing the wall building!

They're intellectuals after all, they shouldn't be getting their hands dirty.

Unless they're being forced to, which is okay.

why do we need sikhs in our glourious white comic?

What's the protagonist going to look like?

Oh, I also have an another idea. Find a way to get Keit-ai somehow in the story. I'm not suggesting making it a plot point - just a character in the background talking something about alternate universe and girlfriends would be enough.

It's sad, but doing that might raise its' popularity a little.

Cause it's good to have side characters.
Not calling for him to be in it all the time, side characters stop things from getting stale and add additional ways to defeat antagonists. They're another tool in the armoury.

Bump

here, use Murdoch Murdoch for inspiration
youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw/videos

As long as it's not as cringeworthy and shitty as "The Adventures of Christ-Chan" I'm okay with it.

This is Sup Forums tier shit.

Murdoch Murdoch is fucking great.

Love it.

When some gook posted his stuff, everyone hated it, what changed ?

Bump
OP give some (You)s faggot

Inb4 butthurt Malaysia

Bump, you have to make the protagonist a blue pilled vegan artist who loves animals but slowly becomes more redpilled once SJW shit fucks with him

>implying we're cucks

Enjoy the lolis senpai! Meet Elizabeth Warren. Friends call her Liz, shitlords call her Faux-Cahontas, but this 100% pureblooded native says the spirits felt she's Spreading Bull. Most think she interpreted that wrong.

There'll be many others revealed this week in future threads but if you wanna see all your white girls then check out our character design sheet and see their future exploits in the scripts one:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xDgnImLFUwmbaCa67NEqNUR7T2_vg6T3wH40pdjXboQ/

Also feel free to dump whatever rule34 yall make for us at our page :
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Commander_and_Cute/1

Also, we have a site! We are currently designing it with the help of a career political activist whose main specialty is promotional material production. Give us a few days and we'll have a few pages up probably. Check anytime after that, for the comic will always be free and a new page will be up every 2-3 days. We will TRY not to ever have insane hiatuses like Camp Sherwood's Piss Team 7:
commanderandcute.com/

Me and the team are absolutely lovin your ideas! If you got anymore we'd love to add you to the google doc editing team. If you thats too much for you then just stop by and suggest stuff at our Discord. We'd really appreciate it :
discord.gg/ZeyBhAE

Thanks for all the bumps while I was takin a shit. We won't disappoint those interested.

tbcfhwyfam we haven't decided but he will represent Anonymous gettin introduced to one fucked up mess of a place. We hope you'll like him as the protag for the first issue. All others will be either OCs like Moonman, or real people like Trump or Ben Garisson

(You)

>Hilloli
>doesnt have long hair

Fucking faggot. Its the best thing about her childhood.

Yeah sorry senpai but we decided the characters needed to be recognizable off the bat, so thus came all the characters having physical traits of their current selves just miniaturized in kid form.

Trust me you'll love them.

About to get off my computer and to my phone so if u see a different idea its the one after this post. Feel free to ask me anything. The team always wants you wellinformed desu

On phone now. Like i said im here to clarify anything.

The protaganist should get annoyed at coal burners in the school, then he should reject the advances of a qt non white girl.

Could lure the reader into thinking hes just a bigoted hypocrite, only to shock them to see that maybe actually has strong convictions.

Some humour could arise from the sassy black girl getting shot down even though she thinks shes hot shit or something.

There has to be something with bathrooms and gender also, thats a goldmine.

youtube.com/watch?v=XvGmOZ5T6_Y

Can you do something with this, except make it Trump?

The school is trying to indoctrinate kids

I've not really read the thread or the other ideas, but how are merchants fitting into this?
The staff? The governing body?

They could have a weird conspiracy going on with something seemingly normal, like all the white kids get food poisoning near exams (random idea) and the protaganist sees its really a false flag, the school intentionally poisoned them and he trys to blow the whistle and gets in trouble or something

It would be a really funny running gag if the smartest kids in school were the Mexicans but they always get forced to do manual work.
>Drama club, build the set
>Beginning of semester, ap classes replaced with FFA classes

Will there be any of the following:
Sam Hyde
Reviewbrah
Banshee, Carl the Cuck, AIDS skrillex
Breivik
Moot or(and) Hiroyuki

>There has to be something with bathrooms and gender

Way ahead of you famalam

It'd be hard to incorporate a scene famous for its sound into a comic you think?

Glad you asked. Check the bottom part of this doc out for explanations like that. The school administration is described 2 rowbodies above the minor explanation rows.

If the protagonist isn't an Aryan nationalist with a picture of Hitler in his room I will be very upset OP

i woud like to see the main character have to deal with the leftist agenda being shoved into his education system

for example a Muslim going to his school to talk about how Islam is a religion of peace

or a writer going to read poems about micro aggressions (this actualy happened to me)

pic semi related i found it in my school

also a tip try not to be overly edgy and use subtlety

>the spirits felt she's Spreading Bull. Most think she interpreted that wrong.

top fucking kek

>Will there be any of the following

Like i told this guy check this doc out senpai. Youd see Sam "no where to" Hyde in the first body of rows :

As for the others you listed, there are sure to be cameos of Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex due to their meme material : youtu.be/JcUi5_eNoqk

As for Moot, he gets mentioned in the third issue 'hint hint it stars Anita and Zoe' but for the others we'll see what we can do. We're trying our best to work with the most famous of politicians mostly but Sup Forums OCs and other website celebs will be done by our best to be included if they dont seem forced into a plot just for "muh memes".

Heh i forgot to add in the google docs but Trump wants to build a fence around the school to keep Whetbaq Elem from using up any of Murica Elem's supplies, free lunch, or playground. Hope you like all the ways we incorporate the serious issues of the real world into a cute little school.

This reminds me, we havent even created a mudshit kid yet. Wanna post some ideas for his design?

Glad u like

Nasa clock boy

>a big chance to introduce new people to the Sup Forums ideology
>ruin it with immature Hitler jokes

The MC should be a life-weary guy with brown hair and hezel/green/blue-ish eyes. He had also tried smoking, but decided that it isn't simply worth it in the long term. He'd be giving money to the tobacco industry and shortening his own life. Take some inspiration from Holden, but make him /your own/.

He shouldn't be an "aryan", but he should redeem himself through his actions. "You don't have to be an aryan to be a decent person" or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=wt1YkGO2Ieo

I guess you're right, I thought this was just a Sup Forums thing, hence the Hitler jokes

When can I see a moonman comic depicting his turnaround from a down and out lounge singer to nigger lyncher?

Already writing it senpai.

Page 1 :

the first, second, and third panel (top) - [first: shot of a completely empty hallway, with lockers on the left side and right sides of panel, like a horror movie you cant see whats on the other end for its pitch black almost like theres a dark entity is beyond the lockers we could see] [second: the shot is the same, however a chatbubble coming from the darkness reads "NO. NOT MY TURTLES! GAH"] [third: same shot, but a terrified Jeb running out the shadows screaming "SOMEBODY HELP ME!]
the fourth and fifth panel (middle) - [fourth : a close up shot right where the light of the hallway ends and the darkness begins, a few lockers still visible on the left and right right side. in this shot the audience can only imagine what evil Jeb is running from] [fifth: the same shot, but with sadistically evil black kids running out the darkness. the camera is so close to them it is horrifying to see the malicious intent on their faces as they wish to do Jeb harm. A chat bubble from one reads : "OOGA BOOGA! WHERE HE AT?!"]

the sixth, seventh, and eigth panel (bottom) - [sixth: shot as if we were a fly on a wall watching Donny with his back turned to us, he is looking outside the window in the room standing straight with his arms behind his back. Theres a desk behind him, obviously its a grown up's office instead of a regular class room he managed to get into. A thoughtbubble coming from Donny reads "This school.. It USED to be great..."] [seventh: a closeup shot of Donald looking with depressed eyes focused out the window. A thoughtbubble appearing over the saddened boy "used to be...". Should note in this shot the desk and room door is visible over over his shoulder, with a chatbubble coming from the door reading in small text since the door muffles the sound on the otherside "COUNSELOR PAUL? YOU IN THERE? THEY'RE COMING! PLEASE OPEN!"] [eigth: a sideways shot of Jeb looking bewildered at the voice coming from the otherside of the door he expected to hear Ron Paul speak from. a small chatbubble from door that Jeb was pulling on //using both arms to pull the doorknob like excalibur. The chatbubble reads "doors BEEN unlocked, KEK"]

Page 2 :

first and second panel (top) - [first: a sideview shot of the room, Don on the left side still at the window with Counselor Paul's desk a few feet way from him, Jeb on the other side of the room with his hand still on the doorknob of the door he just opened, the panels toppermost chatbubble coming from Jeb reading "D-donny? Where's Counselor Pa-", with a lower chatbubble coming from Donny reading "Shut the door, idiot. And he's gone. Like always when this stuff happens. Its like he smells it I swear..."] [second: the closeup window shot once again like on page 1 panel 7, this time with Jeb behind him and Trump's eyes squinching in focused anger at whatever he sees out the window. A chatbubble coming from Trump reading "Just look at em, Jebbo... I could make our school GREAT again, but THIS needs handling"]
third panel (middle) - [a zooming out shot like we did with coulter but instead of a tv and lunchroom we still have Trump standing at the window while now we can also see the outside part of the school with the bricks and even birds barely visible flying in the distance, the shot now is as if we could float through walls and we were in front of trump but we floated a few feet away then floated a little below him because we are outside now. A chatbubble coming from Trump reading "And i know just the guy....."]
fourth panel (bottom) - [the panel that takes up even more space than the one above. this shot shows the complete and utter chaos Trump has been looking at the entire time. White kids being terrorized by the black kids of the school. A horrifying scene if you can capture the terror in the kid's eyes. A chatbubble coming from the window Donny is at reads "Moonman."]

Page 3 :

first, second, and third panel (top) - [first: A closeup frontshot of Jeb on his knees with his face in his hands like a baby, a chatbubble reading "I j-JUST wanna go HOME Donny! They t-took my TURTLES, Don-Don! Waaaa!"] [second: the same angle of the last shot but Jeb now bent backwards from getting a hard kick from the chin up, literally lifting him back and bending him, the leg in the shot belonging to Trump obviously. A chatbubble coming from the leg reading "HUSH, dummy!"] [third: angled shot as if we were a bug next to Jeb's limp body as Trump stands over him while he looks in disgust, Paul's desk to the left of Trump. A chatbubble from Trump reading "now you just SLEEP while i save our BUTTS, alright? Ill be back"]
fourth and fifth panel (middle) - [fourth : a backshot of Trump at the door, a chatbubble from him reading "well, here goes nothing..."] [fifth: the same shot, but the door is now open]
sixth, seventh, and eighth panel (bottom) - [sixth: a ceiling shot of Trump running down an eerily empty hallway, a chatbubble coming from him reading "i hope he's in there..."] [seventh: a backshot of Trump looking up at the sign of a darkdoor that reads 'MUSIC ROOM'] [eighth : a sideview shot of Trump still looking up at the doorsign with a serious look on his face, with a chatbubble from him reading "Moonman, Moonman. Cant you SEE? If you dont come now, i wont make it to issue THIRTYTHREE!"]

a 'to be continued, in the next issue of Commander and Cute' at the bottom

Well, it does say it's gonna be a Sup Forums comic in the topic title, but even if OP and the other people behind this make this a strictly Sup Forums-only thing, that doesn't mean that the characters and the story should be memetics galore - that would get old really fast.

I'd be impressed much more with a story that can get you to be emotional, while still retaining some Sup Forums in it. Don't make the characters repeat what Sup Forums says every day (Race war now!); give them an elaborate personality.

Or..I guess you could put a twist on them if you want. Instead of flat-out saying "Sup Forums was right again!", make the characters look confused and puzzled as they realize that the weirdo with paranoid tendencies was right again.

Honestly, I can see potential if you guys make it a long-running comic series with actual continuity.

This better have a "The delegates Dahnald" scene.

once again*

I'd expect to see some shounen-style depictions of the Donald v Ted Battle for the Delagates!

I'd really like a comic like this. I haven't read or watched anything like this in a long time, because they're usually shit.

If it ends up being good, I'd be happy to donate a bit to keep it running.

>donate

Richfag here. Feel no obligation to donate whatsoever. We will have a paypal on the site and even make a patreon in the future but at the moment i am enjoying financing this project without being a greedy jew.

Why is this meme even a thing? Ted has been out.

The writer we have now is a fucking godsent. When i write i just focus on action. With WriteBro1 on the team its like we have the entireity of /lit/ at our side. He focuses on emotion and aspirations of character so i have a feeling youll like his work. Take a look at his first script :
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xDgnImLFUwmbaCa67NEqNUR7T2_vg6T3wH40pdjXboQ/edit?usp=drive_web

That's not bad, actually.

I hope the panels at the beginning happen during sunset, though, so they look familliar and evoke a sense of nostalgia and sentimentality, though. And when Bern is at the playground alone, at least two birds are located near him (indicating his warm, kind and hospitable personality). Then when Hills and Huma arrive near him, they fly away, almost as if portraying Bern's fear of them, and their intimidating factor. Also a couple of red leaves falling in the background wouldn't feel weird - Sup Forumsacks may see it as yet another poke to canadians, but to normal people it would evoke the same feeling of warm nostalgia I mentioned above. Why autumn? Because the elections are during it - it would serve as a neat parallel to them.

Oh, and I forgot something else.

The Eva stuff was kinda good, too. I'm definitely not an expert at panelling, but I think it could use slight dutch angles and low camera angles, highlighting the ADMINS' "superiority" in the visuals.

I'm not sure newfags are gonna get that, but as long as the story isn't reliant on such references references (it isn't; at least until to where I've read I didn't notice any)

Comfy ideas. I was born on the Winter Solstice but Fall has always been a nostalgic favorite for me

As for the hardcore panelling, he'll put that in the Formal Reading section for the artist to see. The informal one is for the audience. Thanks for the suggestions!

fuck that faggot. we've seen his face enough.

Do you guys have any work that is out currently? Or are you already known within the cartoonist community? Your style is really good so I wouldn't think you just came out of nowhere, and this pol comic is your first online thing.

I'm familiar with a lot of online cartoonists so just wanted to see if maybe you are someone I know.

Dont know about our artist seeing how she's only 14 so this most likely is her first big project. Alot of people say her style looks like Snat's but i think thats just the CalArts style that kids have grown up with through newage CN

OHhhhh so you're just telling this girl what to do? And yea, it does mimic the tumblr style I've seen used so commonly. Might be ideal for reaching the normies.

Are you slowly redpilling her in the process?

I'm animating a film myself, and the segment that's about to come out is pretty much pol incarnate. Glad to see there are fellow red pilled cartoonists. We need them more than ever these days, and it's a shame the medium is so dominated by libshits.

You can check out the trailer here:
youtube.com/watch?v=8MVFzIYXoak

fff meant for

kill christ chan

kill her now

>Only 14

Wow. I did have a period where I drew around that age, but nothing so clean-looking. I'm 19 myself and I'm really impressed.

Last bump before I go; I really hope this becomes a thing.

If you were able to donate money (monthly, via a Patreon), what rewards would you like? Proceeds obviously go towards maintaining the website/feeding staff, but it's always nice to throw supporters a bone.

So: reward tier ideas - Anyone?

romanians being recognized as the rightful descendants of rome

>slowly redpilling her?

The bitch is fucking Garisson put in a time and gender warp that got spewed out onto a fucking island in guam. She is the ideal Sup Forums artist for C&C. Understands every meme that even in drafts it just came naturally to her for them to get added in as a joke

By the way that is an aesthetic fucking trailer. We'd love to have some creativity flowin in our Discord. Im willing to pay for quality members senpai. Our webmaster suggested we consider animating the comic in the future since he knows some VAs. We'd appreciate a contact from you if you ever wanna be hired in that regard.

Seeing how everyone on my team wants to kill Malay i dont see a stretch in them wanting to kill his waifu. I dont wanna start a comic war with a Sup Forums legend though desu.

If you dont mind, we'd love to see fanart like pic related from you or anyone else! My artist and storywriter agreed we could include a Thank You page at the end of every issue with such fanart and credits to the artist. Please consider. Thank you for showing interest in the comic in general desu.

Ben Shapiro reminding the teacher that there's homework and always trying to argue with the teacher.

bump

A girl who thinks of herself as a person first and a female second who tells off some feminists/bitchy girls on their bullshit. Maybe she was born ugly or got scarred at an early age so no one will ever think of her as pretty, and so she actually understands what it is to have to get people to like you with actual skills, accomplishments and personality.
And of course the feminists respond by calling her ugly and that no one will ever love her, because that's what they would say.
And she walks right up to them and says "I know. That's how I'll be worth something to the world, unlike you."

Awesome. That's great to hear that she's already so thoroughly pilled at such a young age. Gives me hope for the youth. Let's hope she's able to reach other young girls with this cartoon, ones that will soon be ready to help save the White Race.

And thanks man, glad you like the trailer! I'm going to be finishing the film over the next two years, and animating it takes up 70 percent of my life already, so I don't think I'd be able to devote myself to anything else at the moment - But I probably could help with a scene or two in the future if pay is involved.
I'm also very familiar with the online animator community, so if you want other animators I could ask around for you too.

Are you on twitter? Add me at @realemilyyoucis . If not I'll shoot you my email. : )

id pay to see trump ejaculating on all the girls but if the comic is sfw then id pay for lewd stuff stuff like shilldog showin feet or armpits hahaha is this weird? i bet they smell nice and sweaty just liquid all oozing out their own little bodies that i can use as lube hahaha is this weird?

Have them do typical nigger shit but actually pay the price for it, have the whole school turn against them.
God I want to see niggers face real consequences so bad.
Have them attack someone who insults them (why do liberals think this is okay?) and instead of the usual "everyone was wrong here" bullshit have them punished fairly for the assault.

Sweet stuff. Our twitter is @commanderncute and the email [email protected]

Cant wait to see where this goes. We'd absolutely love a 30 second video at least in terms of a trailer. You already got me interested in your own project with yours. Lets discuss pricing whenever you're free.

Uhh

The way youre describing them is exactlt the way we have them in the drafts. Youll be the last person disappointed with them desu.

Is it illegal to ask ur fourteen old artgirl to do commissions of like porn?

Id be lyin if i said i knew senpai. I wonder myself if a kid could get in trouble for drawing porn. Couldnt be as bad as a kid actually producing CP though.

Fucking cringelords. these are the faggots that green text outside of Sup Forums and have pepe avatars