Why isn't there films that show the postive side of pedosexuality...

Why isn't there films that show the postive side of pedosexuality? It's 2017 and most young girls are the ones that promote it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_aHqTxA9sj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

>enjoying season 5/6 of Skins
literally worse than being a pedo

>I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you.

Loving this internet tough guy bullshit.

this

Don't worry, it's coming. The slippery slope is real.

Loving this internet shit poster bullshit.

i want to slap your 9 year old daughter with my balls

>Pizza Hut
>adult menu

>They can't help the way they were born!
>It's totally natural!

I guess Lamb comes close to that.

>unironically replying to stale as fuck pasta from tcap threads
entrapment flunkie detected

good bait but kys

He THREW!

youtube.com/watch?v=_aHqTxA9sj8

>show the postive side of pedosexuality?

Institute the death penalty for pedos and then we can make a documentary about that. Problem solved.

Institute the death penalty for bigotry and then we can make a documentary about that. Problem solved.

You sick sick fucks

>pedo
>13

this really needs to stop

>doesn't attempt to refute his claim that pedophiles do not understand what it means to be compassionate

really makes you think

pedo

Go fucking kill yourself.

Once the AoC is raised to 20 in the future, you'll be considered a pedo if you find 18 and 19 year olds attractive.