Dreamworks Dragons

so season 4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SsLY3ve4BgY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poor Hiccup. Got played like a fiddle.

What happened?

Did he fug her?

He was duped into pissing off dragon ninjas.

Mala is almost better than kuvira

a lot of sexual camera work this season.astrid is almost as fuckable as in the second movie while heather started looking like crap

I want to lick that sword

youtu.be/SsLY3ve4BgY
The chess master made a gambit.
Hiccup tries to "if he knows I know he knows" him and ends up doing exactly as planned.
He did know he knew

duel of fates stars playing

so was this officially the first time the twins were right about anything?

Probably.

stormfly is my waifu

he made the mistake of using the map he was given instead of his own

toothless is still best dragon.I still can't get over that most dragons look lame and most characters have dumb names due to source being a children's book but I guess they milked Tuffnut for all its worth

As a fan of wyverns I have to disagree

toothless is broest, at least partly because he has protag privelege, but stormfly and nadders in general have my favorite designs from the movies

He still could have easily explained the situation.The whole thing with the location was a big leap of logic.hell even if all he supposed was true viggo logically would have started navigation with some extra land he could later give up, he would not make the line run almost over the island (I did not mind it, just felt like point it out)

I can see it. razorwhip's are nice too.its mostly fishlegs and meatlug that are cramping the groups style (despite all the episodes boosting fishlegs confidence)