youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>New HIGH ENERGY Superpac ad:
youtu.be/WvBDCBOjDwk
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
archive.is/CpUaj
archive.is/fHHGY
archive.is/zNJjN
archive.is/LX6xh
archive.is/4sFQP
youtu.be/gRhBLl6q-Jg
youtu.be/HDTb6fvaybw
archive.is/SP4nW
archive.is/o0Psu
limitedgovernment.org/publications/pubs/briefs/pdfs/brf19-26.pdf
youtu.be/rxdf6IKs6sg
heritage.org/about/staff/m/stephen-moore#
dandimicco.com/blog
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
longroom.com/polls/
youtube.com/watch?v=ghmKspYNqyg
axiomstrategies.com/abc/
youtube.com/watch?v=ALpr54N_8JY
donaldjtrump.com/positions
youtu.be/SfPLcQhXpCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for fuck drupmnf

RAREST OF ALL FLAGS!!!!

that anne frank story was made up by a greedy jew btw. not even a stormie conspiracy theory look it up.

I´m trying to flip my normie-friend, could someone post the screenpost of the poster which claimed that the wall will be infact a high-speed railroad and a highway and shit?

>new alcest material finally
all is good

Slide. Go fuck yourself with your holohoax.

Was insider user here after his Q&A on August 2nd?

If yes, what did he say?

Wait so Trump likes Soros?

1st for crooked.

>Belgian concerned about being arrested for denial

Which shill are you, user? I've got a list.

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

No way. Looks like #Imwithher now

Brothers can someone post the Trump 5d chess meme please.

>Dude.. like.. weed.. and.. like.. lmao

>reddit

>use of like
>use of expletives

You can tell whoever wrote this isn't a particularly smart person.

Federal Elections Commission on Correct The Record

you guys realize shitty CTR trolling is an advanced form of psy ops right?

Trump's new policy advisors have three themes amongst them:

>fair trade
>small government
>made their money by turning around companies loosing money

They appear to be a good mix in a broad cross section of our economy; tech, real estate, energy, finance, trade, taxes.

>John Paulson is the founder of investment firm Paulson and Co., and made billions betting against subprime mortgages in 2007 leading up to the financial crisis.
WSJ Article: The Public Deserves a Better Deal
archive.is/CpUaj

>Steven Roth is the billionaire head of Vornado Realty.
Expose:
archive.is/fHHGY

>Harold Hamm is a billionaire oilman and CEO of Continental Resources.
Forbes article:
archive.is/zNJjN

>Howard Lorber is the CEO of tobacco and real estate company Vector Group.
NYTimes interview:
archive.is/LX6xh

>Steve Mnuchin is Trump's national finance chairman, and the chairman and CEO of hedge fund Dune Capital Management.
Variety article:
archive.is/4sFQP

We are onto 19th dimensional chess now

dude...like I can't even.... like.... dude man.... like...wooooowwww....seriously? like, seriously? what...the...fuck....trump?

>Thomas Barrack served in the Reagan administration as deputy undersecretary of interior, and is founder and chairman of Colony Capital.
RNC Speech:
youtu.be/gRhBLl6q-Jg

>Stephen Calk is the chairman and CEO of The Federal Savings Bank.
Philosophy:
youtu.be/HDTb6fvaybw

>Andy Beal is the billionaire founder and chairman of Beal Bank and Beal Bank USA.
Bloomberg expose:
archive.is/SP4nW

>Stephen Feinberg is the billionaire co-founder and CEO of Cerberus Capital Management.
NYTimes Article:
archive.is/o0Psu

>David Malpass, President of Encima Global LLC, argues that economic growth is initiated by not only a strong dollar, but also by “low tax rates, sensible trade and regulatory policies, a market-based allocation of labor, and limited government in terms of spending, debt, and federal control of the economy."
limitedgovernment.org/publications/pubs/briefs/pdfs/brf19-26.pdf

>Peter Navarro is an economics professor at the University of California, Irvine.
Documentary: Death by China
youtu.be/rxdf6IKs6sg

>Stephen Moore is a former member of The Wall Street Journal's editorial board and a founder of the Club for Growth.
Bio:
heritage.org/about/staff/m/stephen-moore#

>Dan DiMicco is former CEO of steel company Nucor
Blog:
dandimicco.com/blog

we president now

They're practically gone

Haven't seen an unironic shill in 2-3 days now

Shapiro sucks but that's pretty accurate

>WOODHOUSE, WILSON B. DC SALARY: NON-CONTRIBUTION ACCOUNT 06-30-2016 $7,206.89

Damn, $7.2k every 2 weeks? I make $124k a year doing a real job; this guy's making that much to lead a bunch of internet shitposters?

>t. 19 dimensional kike

Dubs decides next thread theme. Any subsequent requests may override it with higher digits (trips, quads, etc).

What does the "kin" in Trumpkin even mean? I don't get it.

Checked

You sure? I see the finnshill and the romanian + the "THIS IS LIKE DEBATING WITH CHILDREN"-shill everyday

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

You sexually identify as a Trump

>Stephen Moore is a former member of The Wall Street Journal's editorial board and a founder of the Club for Growth.

LOL THE SAME CLUB FOR GROWTH THAT DEMANDED 1 MILLION FROM TRUMP, AND WHEN HE REFUSED THEY PUT OUT NEGATIVE ADS ON TRUMP

TWO, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Checked

Don't forget the "GO OUTSIDE, TALK WITH REAL PEOPLE"-Norwegian

THREE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

FOUR, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Can you post the 19d chess meme then please. The one that looks like this but with heads shooped on.

FOUR NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME

>I make $124k a year doing a real job; this guy's making that much to lead a bunch of internet shitposters?
Shameful, he doesn't even do it for free

GOOD MORNING. FUNNY, ISNTITITARRRRRRGHHHHHHHAGH

FUCKING KEK

AMERICANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

KEKOLDRY EXPOSED

CRRRAAAAWWLINNNG INN MY SKINNNNN
THESE POLLS
THEY CAN'T BE REAAAAAAALLLLL

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

ONE, SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE

Posting from Mother Base, nice

TWO, SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE

The debating with children is just a humble guy wanting (you)'s. People keep falling for it though.

just for you

Yeah but they are ironic shills and they do it pretty obviously

I meant the unironic shills that write something like "wow his comments on khan really worry me i don't think he's fit to be president"

They were serious about their shit and they're practically gone. Probably got doxxed by pic related kek

THREE, SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

THREE, SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

Sage fucking slide thread

If you get caught in the holohaox you truly suck

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHGHHHHH

ARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Trump supporter Sean Hannity has lost his fucking mind. Now he's calling fellow conserviturds "assholes"!!

What the fuck is a gold star family?

Is it pretty much this?

Reminder the mother came out recently and defended Trump and called the media out for bring dumb

Hey TG Ops. Please put the hillary clinton video clips into the interviews category. They are gold and they have not been in any TG thread. I'm talking about the ones where she says she short circuited, and the one where she gets asked about her most meaningful conversation with a black person was and so on.

This is what will damage her the most. When people see her squirm mentally and try to hold it together physically, but fail in glorious fashion. Her inability to answer for anything she has done will be her Achilles heel.

>Can anyone help out and provide links? I remember them from the first day but they seem to have disappeared from /pol since then.

Also, I think that it is important that we all do our part to help and get this painfully truthful narrative out there in full swing just before the debates. So we should ramp it up now.

>Gather all of these clips so that come debate time, we have a full video timeline of this kind of behavior to post all over the web.

Cheers bro. Don't forget to make Trump president or we will never let you forget it.

they get a gold star for participating in the military industrial complex's eugenics program.

unfortunately they lost, if they won the prize is getting your son back.

>(((Jewpiro))) relying on (((polls)))

How the fuck are American's so cucked? I thought you were meant to be based

If you find any links, I'd be more than willing to put them in the OP.

Not a Trump supporter anymore but can somebody explain why he has been acting like a retard lately? Does he say outrageous things to get free media attention because he does not have the same money as clinton?

Also do you honestly believe a wall is going to be built? Please be realistic for once.

Trumpcoin is NOT a fucking joke.

he's right though

The republicans that didn't fall in line are going to be the first ones to take the blame.

>Because the romneys and bushes, kashichs, cruz etc didn't endorse him, he had to pick Pence as his VP
>Has to say tons more stupid shit to make headlines during the conventions because nobody that important spoke at his

Why are longroom.com/polls/ and primarymodel.com the only places showing Trump winning? Are they the biased ones?

Oh an unironic shill

How sad i thought we had exterminated you

now get out, this frog will show you the way

>drumpf kicked a baby out, no empathy, sniff
See, this is the problem with these muh feels people. Most people like babies. Most people know that babies cry a lot and can be very hard to calm sometimes, and accept it (in supermarkets, buses, etc). But here you have this huge crowd who've been waiting for this rally and really want to listen to this person. You can't say that the rights of the mother (and baby) to be there somehow are greater than letting people enjoy the rally. The mother did what was perfectly sensible, that is, was close to an exit so she could let the baby calm down if this would happen. She's being sensitive to everyone else in the room, even if it means she can't listen to every part of it.

The rights and feelings of individuals somehow always supercede those of the group or society for these feels people

about time.

You tried.

Theme album for when trump wins
youtube.com/watch?v=ghmKspYNqyg

Fuck off faggot stop pretending Sup Forums if your little echochamber. That is why he is losing in polls because idiots like you refuse to give reasons why people should vote for Trump or want to discuss any details whatsoever.

The main reason I even stopped supporting Trump was because of idiots like you. No way I am voting for Hillary Clinton. But stop pretending everyone is a "shill".

What do ya'll think of Trumpcoin Superpac LLC?

we also got axiomstrategies.com/abc/

also, longroom is probably a shillplant

Would have a 4way with

I think he just doesn't care. It seems like he has no filter, but I would like him to shut the fuck up once and a while. At first, it seemed like something that wouldn't happen, but he has extreme support on it. The U.S does have a lot of undocumented immigrants coming in through Mexico that bring drugs, weapons, crime. I'm all for the wall.

0.05 has been deposited into your account

VICTORY IN NOVEMBER
youtube.com/watch?v=ALpr54N_8JY

The wall will be built and it is a great idea you fucking faggot. How can you be such a massive homosexual user? I didn't think wanting dicks this badly was possible, but I guess each day is full of surprises. I mean, if you like getting gang banged by gay men so they can inseminate your fruit bowl ass, then you can, but please make sure the cum drips don't get on Sup Forums. We have enough shit stains here.

As someone who made money off of Dogecoin, I can say confidently that this is an even bigger scam than Dogecoin

Whoever has the saddest story wins.

It's like Top Chef.

You know nothing. I worked with the CA border patrol through the national guard as a welder shortly after 9/11. I also worked there again when the guard was sent to patrol the border.

The construction of a wall was already initiated more than once but failed over and over because of political red tape. The demorats sicked the EPA on some wildlife down there. Tourtises snakes all kinds of stupid shit.They used their power to pretty much make it illegal to build anything out there. There were several other things they did that I can get into. They basically threw a fucking bag of wrenches into our national security.

Trump is a builder. He doesn't fucking put up with that shit and he has shown us time and time again on vast array of projects that he's the man to finally brute force the establishment and BTFO all their personal vendetta policy HORSESHIT. SO YOU FUCK YOU BITCH! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS COUNTRY!

>echochamber
Hello CTR. You girls should stop using the same buzzwords, it gives you away.

>Rubio shortcircuits
>Shillary shortcircuits
>"dispel the fiction" can be interpreted as "correcting the record"
Really makes you think

J U S T
U
S
T

>People unironically reply to that post

But really though, what about a wall can liberals not comprehend? I can understand the government incompetence worry, taking 1,000 years and 1 trillion to build something not even up to code. But, they just seem to deny that it's possible.

I've never seen so much projected homosexuality in one post.

Then again what can you expect from a person dumb enough to respond to fucking shills. Retard.

CTR shill please the only money you make is dividing up Trump supporters and Superpacs.

People hate babies, except their own. Everyone HATES crying babies, sometimes even their own.

>why you should vote for Trump

donaldjtrump.com/positions

Bring manufacturing back to the USA, renegotiate bad trade deals, good relations to Russia, supreme court that will uphold the constitution, fight political corruption

Basically I don't care if you support Trump or not. As long as you're not voting Hillary it's fine

>Thread theme
>>youtu.be/SfPLcQhXpCc

GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC, OP. I LIKE YOUR THREAD