Can we have a Tier list for country or race

Can someone help to create a tier list for race and or country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=walJjsqRrnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>black-haired subhuman represents "europid"

Top kek. Please shop an actual white (Nordic) there.

Nordics belong to third level, though.

Did it say Nordic? No it didn't, and Nordics have been behind the rest of Europe for most of their history.

I'll go ahead and start the list with white and the US.

Nordics aren't white. Too much Asian admixture.

Because nordic people are not part of the Germans right? If you have any activity in your brain then you understand that nordics are the same people who the germans were. So we were the germans.
If you have a population of one german city, spread over this much land, in a harsher climate, for 10k years, then it's bound to take some time.

thanks

M O N G O L

If Nordics aren't white, then I don't want to be white.
Brb, top of Hitlers list.

I'm tired of explaining this, so I'll make it short, there are a massive distance between asia and north europe. Several races between. Including slavs.

It's like saying certain berber tribes are the most white, because, they are technically white, and some of the most homogeneous.

< that moment when this isn't white any more (looks almost norwegian but too slav).

Not the point. People like him think Nordics get some special place among Europids and should represent them because muh blonde hair. That's a stupid reason.

I can accept this

And my point of making this thread was not to say that nordics should be on the top of the list. Although they probably should.

< one of the most Norwegian looking celebrities.
Again, if this isn't white, then I don't want to be.

>Goyim, X clearly white group isn't white! Fight amonsgst yourselves some more

How does pic related even happen?

Well, blonde hair IS a signal of purity, because it's so recceive. Doesn't make it better, but it's a sign.

>youre a racist goy! Oh and races don't exist we are all one species

Really makes me thunk

filthy kike spotted

But the founders of European civilization were from Southern Europe. It doesn't matter of Germancis are blonde, because the mean of Europeans as a whole aren't blonde.

>Oh no, I don't worship an ethnic group than Finno-Ugric Khaganate bitch isn't even a part of

What makes Nordics any better than the rest of Europe?

>God tier
Anglo, Japanese
>Shit tier
Everyone else

Well, many of the greeks and romans were blonde. Again, it's a sign that you're not mixed with other races. And those who are closer to other races or have brought them over clearly are.

I'm not saying nords are pure by any means.

You'll have to ask Hitler for that one.

Most Germans aren't even blonde though. Also, pic related

>Although they probably should.
Why? They have almost no real artistic or scientific accomplishments. The World would still be the same if Nordics never existed.

>top of Hitler's list

don't care, he thought Turks, Scandis, Japs and Iranians were white and he ruined nationalism. Also he bombed my town because he is a fucking faggot.

>top of the list

Lol in your dreams, genetically you're just above balkan slavs.

Huh. Jews aren't white nor are the nordics.

Feel free to change and edit this list.

1. Aryan
2. Anglo
3. Saxon
4. Norwegian
5. Gingers
6. East Asian (Japanese)
7. Indian
8. Jew
9. Arab
10. Nigerian
11. Congoid
12. Aussie abo

>Tfw born as a Slav-e

Not any more, no. But if you go back further.

Germany, along with italy, have higher IQ, due to attracting intelligent people with their high status countries.

I'm not saying being blonde is anything special. None of those I consider to be the greatest geniuses of all time had blonde hair.

It seems like there is envy around here.. I mean, calm down. We're (hopefully) all european, and should work together.
You say we don't have any l artistic or scientific accomplishments, but I take pride in all whites accomplishments. I don't give a shit about nation, but race.

And I know I wanted to rank this shit. And you ask why. Fucking ask Hitler.

He didn't think they were white, they were honorary aryans, because they made things easier for the nazis.

Aryan isn't an ethnicity, unless you count Ino-Aryan, which have of Sup Forums will proceed to claim was Nordic before "muh nigger arab did the buttfuck in the pussy with the aryan women in wheat fields."

1. Meds
2. Anglos
3. Aryans
4. Arabs
5. East Asians
6. South Asians
7. Native Americans
8. Mongols
9. Niggers
10. Abos

*in which half of Sup Forums

>In the matter of racial comparisons
>The media shouts to the moon
>About all the historic achievements
>of the Redskin, Spic and the Coon

>Yet strangely when strolling museums
>The white mans creations stand thick
>but all we can find of those others
>is a blanket, a bowl and a stick

>No telephones, timeclocks or engines,
>No lights that go on with a flick.
>No airplanes or rockets or radios
>Just a blanket, a bowl and a stick

>Not one sioux indian submarine,
>No african ice cream to lick,
>not a single mexican x ray machine,
>it's a blanket, a bowl and a stick

>So remember when historys the subject,
>and revisionists are up to their tricks,
>the evidence tells quite another tale
>of a blanket, a bowl and a stick

This is the correct answer

Nobody cares what Hitler thinks you fucking ching chong.

>tfw abo

Armenians

then everyone else

You're right and Anglos are probably the best representative for Europeans given the sheer amount of technological progress they've made on their tiny island.

That said, George Clooney looks like a Turk and belongs nowhere near the term "Europid."

East Asians should be above Arabs. Also, Anglos have surpassed Mediterranean civilization in every way.

What race would the french be?

>blond hair and blue eyes always and forever = superior yeaa u r all niggrz
large amounts of slavic population are blond blue eyed people
>s-slavs are subhuman scum, listen to me u guise

Mental gymnastics 101. Im all for valuing a group of people by their accomplishments and by their temperament and nature. Valuing people only and exclusively on aesthetics and arbitrary and trivial things such as pigmentation of bodyparts is stupid.

Tldr; we should separate ourselves from the nigger races because they produce nothing and destroy everything and not just because of their nigger skin and hair and all those things. Them being fugly apes is merely natures way of telling us to never relax around them

>East Asians should be above Arabs

Nah. The Muslim golden age was a great civilization. So were the Egyptians, Persians, Ottomans, Sumerians, Phoenicians, Jews etc.

>Anglos have surpassed Mediterranean civilization in every way

Maybe. I thought about putting them #1 but truth is, history hasn't gone its full circle yet and giving them credit for that seems premature. But you're probably right that they will surpass Mediterranean civilization soon.

Southern France is med. Northern France is Germanic. Normandy is Anglo.

youtube.com/watch?v=walJjsqRrnc

Thanks