I wouldn't even consider myself xenofobic, not against poland, japanese, whatever...

I wouldn't even consider myself xenofobic, not against poland, japanese, whatever, but I hate all americans with all my might.

I fucking hate americans. They are as bad as mexicans, maybe even worse. I hate them with the fury of 1000 suns, those hamburger eating fuckers. They are the cancer killing the modern world. Not only are they straight ugly and fat, they are stupid. They may run tech centers and shit, but they're so stupid it's rage enticing. Every time I see an american woman I want to throw up all over the fucking place. On top of this, they smell terrible. Every time an american turns to talk to me, the mixture of their BO and breathe makes me want to shoot myself to get rid of the pain. It's like they never bathe. I could take my hairy ass and rub shit all over it, not only would it be smarter and prettier than an american, it would smell many times better. Their food is disgusting too. I could mix sewage in with vomit and make better cuisine.

Their country is shit too. It's over crowded and smelly as a pair of old dudes balls. They're the cancer killing this world, they're like mexicans except they aren't as good at sports and they aren't quite as violent. Just as ugly, stupid fat and smelly.

>Germany
>fucked up entire continent of Europe three times in a single century
>hating others

Gonna schedule my next vacation to come to see you, bb girl

>xenofobic

Das ist ein Schade, ich wird mich immer ums Gut deines Staats erinnern.

I get you hate freedom Ahmed, but you shouldn't rant on a mongolian throatsinging forum

Success breeds jealousy faggot
Enjoy your rapefugees while you fade further and further from global relevance

>84468842 (You)

Watch out Hendrick

Your government might be coming for you now for hate speech

>Germany

Oh look, it's the AIDF

Vae victis.

Shut the fuck up nip monkey. Dont you have a anime plushie to fuck or a noose to play with?

Hate to break it to you Bud but you basically live in a culture we created but with more migrants, less rights and a leader that makes Hillary Clinton moist
Kool it Kraut

>Germany

To be fair I feel the exact same way about those fucking Anglo fucks though. I hate Britain and those tea sipping passive aggressive cunts so much. You think our food is bad? Go to fucking London mate.

Kek I'm posting this nearly every day and you're still falling for it. :3

Have a nice day faggots.

A FUCKING SPOT

>overcrowded
Ya ok Mehmet

> t. Tanned German

Bist du behindert?

Giving up the game? You're no fun. Get out of here.

xenophobic*
stupid kraut
sage