New Deadman mini announced

New Deadman mini announced

>A young woman with a conflicted heart and the ability to see ghosts, Berenice lives with her boyfriend, Nathan, in a grand mansion in New England but is growing closer and closer to her best friend, Sam. As she struggles with her heart’s desire, a dark presence settles over the mansion, drawing the attention of the ghostly superhero Deadman. As Berenice and Deadman seek to free the house and its inhabitants of Adelia Whitehall (known as the Darkness) vengeful rage, more disturbing and sinister secrets emerge, leaving Berenice in grave danger.

comicsalliance.com/deadman-dark-mansion-of-forbidden-love-vaughn-medina-exclusive/

That art is beautiful. I almost wish they don't add color to it.

The b&w looks pretty damn good

>Deadman: Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love
My dick is so hard for DC this October, goddamn. Rebirth is looking fucking great.

Yay Boston. It good to see him getting s series

I'd be 100% ok if this art weren't even colored

It's beautiful enough as is

I wouldn't mind if they followed the cover art and did black/white/red. It's a really striking color palette if the artist is competent.

Fuckin A this is what I needed

Crazy confused tormented Deadman >>>>>>> Funny witty Deadman

Has there ever been a healthy middle?

Is there any other "crazy, confused, tormented" Deadman story besides Exorcism?

Honestly one of the things I like about Deadman is that he's a versatile character. You can do horror, more standard superheroics, Vertigo-esque mysticism, revenge-oriented stories, etc. and he works well in all of them.

Love after Death which had the same writer and artist.

However:
>only 3 issues
>released every other month (October, December, February)

Will be interesting to see the price point and page count.

It's probably double sized issues then

Who's the writer and the artist?

Sarah Vaughn and Lan Medina

Weirdly Deadman Dick Grayson in Injustice I guess.

Shit. I'll have to set some kind of reminder or something.

>Sarah

Dropped.

Never read anything by her. So what's the problem with her?

I love shaded art and a lot of comics leave that out and just paste colours into the stuff. Colour can be great when used well, which is rare,but this shading is perfect and shouldnt be covered up by colour

typical Sup Forumslard "WOMEN ARE INFERIOR" shit, don't bother giving him (You)'s

Sarah's a dumb name, user.

They're prestige format so I think they'll be around 50 pages

WOW this is nice art

I could never have expected this but I'm very hype