Anyone else bored of Sup Forums?

Everyone here agrees with each other now. it really is like Tumblr in a way. complete echo chamber. dissent gets squashed.

with no disagreement it's just people complimenting each other on how right they are, and sharing news stories specifically intended to strengthen their case. (so as a board against bringing Muslim refugees into America, ONLY anti-refugee stories will be posted)

Pic unrelated, a British 10

nice single

>american 10

dubs says isis flies a plane into the eifel tower

REALLY

Who's fluid druid?

Yes then no, everytime i start to phase from Sup Forums something happens and i come back to get the data, i know Sup Forums is honest enough to show me the way too the truth.

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

>it really is like Tumblr
Because half the posters are from there, probably.

Sup Forums became my source of news not even kidding, you can skip threads dickriding conservatism and white culture, i like them personally

MAKES

you're right shill, lets just go do what normies do now. fuck Sup Forums, lets all play pokemon go and take selfies with our cats while applauding degeneracy.

It wasn't so bad a short while ago, but since the shills won't fuck off and want to derail any meaningful discourse, we're forced to nuke any faggots with no useful input.

Exactly. Japmoot should delete this entire board and let the pieces fall where they may

>it really is like Tumblr in a way
Yeah because Tumblr-tier retards like you have been flooding the fucking board.

KANGZ

That's it. I'm now a #CruzMissile.

if you don't want to suck Hitler off you can get the FUCK off of Sup Forums

>Everyone here agrees with each other now

Every single other media social networking, message boards site will offer the rebuke you are looking for.

This is a safe space for freedom lovers.

man she really is extremely ugly. like there actually has to be something wrong with her for her to be this ugly

I never thought about it that, really makes you think.

I've been going here since 2011, the biggest change I've noticed has been the ideological shift from libertarianism to nationalism. It's always been shit though, the quality of discussion hasn't dropped. It's always been an echo chamber for the most extreme views.

It's still better than Tumblr though, because you can post anonymously without wondering if some butthurt lowlife is going to try and leak your personal information to a greater pool of vengeful lunatics.

Is anyone else here just for the massive levels of memery? It's kinda like watching a twitch stream but instead of Vidya, for happenings and world events.

>Everyone here agrees with each other

No they don't.

Dude, you haven't seen her recent pics. She is ROCKING that beach bod.

Come to the real Sup Forums
Half pol is compromised.

or visit > for some original posting

Everything becomes boring eventually but

>everyone agrees with each other now

Not even close, here people are shitting in each other each fucking second, specially with all these flags making us living memes because of all those stereotypes of our countries

t. mi nombre es Íñigo Montoya y tú mataste a mi padre, prepárate a morir

who tf comes up with these

>checked btw

Fuck off, they do.

>Everyone here agrees with each other now.
I agree.

Gary Johnson is a crypto-kike.

Can I hop on and catch a catch a ride to #Her campaign? You see, I'm: #WithHer now.

Is that a shop or is she really that ugly???

Had me dying first time I saw this in the trailer
Poor guy gonna get fired

the sloth from iceage in a dress.

>Fuck off, they do.

Sometimes they do sometimes they don't you stupid lieftist conservative faggot jew nazi

Nigga, I'm here for the happenings. How can you be bored of happenings? They are literally happening.

When I see a lot of /x/ tier shits started to surface in Sup Forums, I know it is time for me to decrease my time browsing it.

There's nothing I love more than checking pol in the morning and finding a new European happening

Just wait until election is over.

you see what you want to see ;^]

Hell yeah. I'm the same way. I love rolling over, grabbing the tablet, and checking the death toll inflicted by the religion of peace

Noone agrees here.

This isnt your personal stormweenie echo chamber.

Some of us dont just come here with preconceived notions of a narrow world view and ping pong each other's "ideas" back and forth.

For smart people, pol is a way to anonymously talk about taboo, or even illegal issues.

Just because Im agaisnt unskilled Muslim immigration, doesnt mean Im a KKK-tier "HURR DURR MUH PHRENOLOGY"-pleb.

Lastly, I would honestly make the claim that Trumplets have spawned tenfold and wont go away until they get literally BTFO in November.

Not just, but it helps. pol has the best humour and piss taking out there at times.

Pol is dead....
>pro police state/bootlicking
>full on kike loving pro Israel bullshit
>believing in (((terrorism)))
>sayin blacks are brainwashed by Jews but whites haven't been affected by the same brainwashing of (((whiteness)))
>not knowing Jews are really Caucasians
>claiming Christianity and hating blacks although Christ was Ethiopian
>thinking a SUPER ancient African civilization such as Egypt wasnt full on black

The redpill is pure insanity

Yeah. You can tell by how nu/pol/ is reacting to this thread.
>inb4 shill
I've probably been here longer than you faggot