If slavery were legal again, would you own slaves?

If slavery were legal again, would you own slaves?

No
Primarily because I don't have the disposable income to care for another human, but also because I find the concept of owning another person repugnant.

No, nothing deserves to be a slave.
It is best if the races are separated for good.

Slavery is legal. You just bring in foreignites and deport them if they give you any lip.

Yeah, but instead of just giving them their food, I'd pay them wages that they can only give back to me in exchange for food (and a few distracting consumer goods), and I'd call it "capitalist democracy."

yes, at least 3 sex slaves, a butler, a maid and a grunt nigger to do gardening or run errands.

wanker detected

Fuck no.

I can barely take care of a dog.

And if they were fish quality slaves, I'd already be flushing them.

no for moral and financial reasons

Nah , that shit was for the ultra rich , and they got poor people to fight for it under the false pretense of state rights , and dumb shit rednecks still belive that crap till this day and feel proud the relatives died fighting for the rich man's farm equipment.

> not having your sex slaves doing the maid work.

This inefficiency is why you lost your empire Nigel.

First post best post

my sex slaves wont be able to walk after i fucked them hard.

and need at least one maid to bring me milk and cookie whilst i rape the sex slaves

Spotted the white male.
I bet you want to go around the world and end slavery too, fucking racist.

The butler is supposed to be the one bringing milk and cookies.

Good god man your island is doomed

depends. how much would an unused ukrainian housegirl go for?

Slave? No.
Trained and well-mannered butler? Absolutely.

sure why not

>tfw no qt mix maid

You can buy nigger slaves much cheaper than they were in the 19th century even today in Africa. Like $50 American in Zaire.

Fuck yeah I'd have a slave, it's way too damn hot to be mowing my lawn.

I DONT WANT THE BUTLER TO SEE ME FUCKING MY SLAVES HE MAY GET HORNY AND TRY TO JOIN THE ACTION

AND THE SEX SLAVE WOULD ONLY BE 16-18, WHAT DO KIDS KNOW ABOUT CLEANING?

YOU FILTHY CHINK BASTARD

Yes I'll have thick black women making me dinner and I get to fuck them when ever I want. I'll treat them good.

god damn right, and Id have my very own Steven.

>You can buy nigger slaves much cheaper than they were in the 19th century even today in Africa. Like $50 American in Zaire.

sauce?

I'd want to buy a negress that I can have as a sex slave, but I don't have the cash.

i couldnt afford any

Probably cant buy them. But most of the developing world, if you have money, you can have servants for dirt cheap.

Friend in mexico has a servant, 6 days a week for 30$ a week. Does everything. Cook, Clean, Get groceries, everything.

No and slavery is a huge drag on technology and the economy

See stefbots video on Rome.

I agree with abolishing slavery but if it were legal I'd own slaves.

No. It was the greatest mistake of all time. Now you're stuck with problems. Fuck slavery.

I would own female slaves for sex if it was legal because I have been ducking the same woman for years and with slaves if I got tired of her I could sell her and buy a new model.

NEET detected

>ducking

Get off your phone and turn on your pc

Yes. Probably just a sex slave, because i live in an area where work slaves really would not be necessary.

I already have a husband.

My pc got fried when I wasn't home and there was a thunder storm.

this

Underrated post, good job leaf

>If slavery were legal again, would you own slaves?
A) No. There are weak people that would be of little benefit besides being slaves... and there are whole demographics and subcultures that are so detrimental to society that they would be better for my nation as slaves than as their own little power blocs, fucking things up...
But those type of degenerates shouldn't even be here. We absolutely should throw them out, and have a nation of free men. So I wouldn't want slaves.

B) You're on Sup Forums. If slavery were legal, 90% of the people here would be a slave. NEETs, low-skill workers stuck in jobs they hate, useful idiots for political ideologues - these people are already close to being owned by others anyway.

I wouldn't even know what to do with one to be honest. Well besides sex slaves but that's just creepy.

We're going to own you heathens as slaves FOREVER. So quit your fantasy.

Proverbs 22:16

Whoever oppresses the poor to increase his own wealth, or gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.

Isaiah 14:2

And the peoples will take them and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel will possess them in the LORD’s land as male and female slaves. They will take captive those who were their captors, and rule over those who oppressed them.

Isaiah 49:23
Kings and queens will serve you and care for all your needs. They will bow to the earth before you and lick the dust from your feet. Then you will know that I am the LORD. Those who trust in me will never be put to shame."

Lol I trust in my father the Eternal God. My trust will not put me to shame so laugh and scoff all you want but we will own you all.

Psalm 79:9-10
Help us, O God of our salvation! Help us for the glory of your name. Save us and forgive our sins for the honor of your name. Why should pagan nations be allowed to scoff, asking, "Where is their God?" Show us your vengeance against the nations, for they have spilled the blood of your servants.

Genesis 22:17-18

That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Genesis 15:13-14

Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

Amos 9:12

So that they may POSSESS the remnant of Edom and ALL THE NATIONS that bear my name," declares the LORD, who will do these things

ALL THE NATIONS WILL BOW DOWN TO MY PEOPLE. Us who keep his laws