Tfw the most civilized and smart human races all have neanderthal DNA in their genome

>tfw the most civilized and smart human races all have neanderthal DNA in their genome
>tfw neanderthals were the true whites and got niggered into extinction by Homo sapiens invaders from Africa with only a small part of their genetic heritage remaining, making sure that civilization could arise
>tfw now africans are now invading again to finish what they started tens of thousands of years ago, plunging the world into a tribal darkness where technology and culture will be lost forever

Only one man can save us

But we're all african.

>be half Portuguese
>probably have one of the highest percentages of neanderthal DNA on Sup Forums
>smart
>civilized
>white

Hopefully not lost forever, bro.

Did one of those genetic tests a while ago. I got neanderthal genes. The future won't be as good as it could have been, but my greatgreat x100 grandchildren will have better genes than your average mid african.

Humanity will survive.

If they were so smart, how come they couldn't beat the Africans?

Checkmate.

I really can't tell if these threads are a joke or not which makes me scared.

t. Abdul Mohammed Mbeke

you are the desendants of cavemen. faggy cavemen. nice girls though, they like my cock

Homo sapiens and neanderthals evolved from a common ancestor but were distinct from homo sapiens and were already "out of Africa"

> having this little of an idea how genetics works

>Half Poor2cuck / Leaf
Fucking hell.

Half Moortuguese, half Cornish. Canadian isn't an ethnicity, it's a disability.

I'm sorry.

Are you denying that the most intelligent sects of people are those with highest percentages of Neanderthal DNA?

Don't go all science-denier on us

There was probably global calamity aka ice age?

There are many theories. Most of which include disease and low population/birthrates.

>imblying neanderthals didnt fug themselves into extinction

Africans were 2 fast 2 furious.

Also women were more equal in Neanderthal society.

>low population/birthrates

>smart people being outbred by niggers

maybe history is really circular

It's ok, I've learned to live with it.

>women were more equal

Explains everything.

Again, you got it wrong, it's the inverse.
The absence of neanderthal mitochondrial dna in modern humans while at the same time having neanderthal dna means that neanderthal raped themselves to extinction, as in they misgeneated with female homo sapiens, as common sense would suggest since the neanderthal is more massive, muscular, intelligent etc and so would dominate the homo sapiens in archaic warfare.

Remember that next time a jungle fever thread pop up.
Fucking subhumans is following in neanderthal's footsteps, and hurling us towards extinction.
South america is a perfect example of this phenomena in practice, too. They are low IQ, savage subhuman despite injection of european dna, because the subhumans hordes are just so much more numerous than the european the human dna is subsumed.

Sapien women couldn't resist the neanderthal

You might be shitposting from a Mars colony under the comfy shadows of your massive brow ridges while being sucked off by your cute android aifu instead of sweating in a prison colony if it wasn't for those sapiens niggers fucking everything up