youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ornella_Fleury
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that's cool i always hook my friends up with sluts

>takes the banter seriously
>starts losing weight
Well, he was, obviously.

what's a good comeback that doesn't rely on direct insults or makes you look mad?

The slet.

>and then you wake up

what's wrong with being mad? some bitch just insulted you on live television

i think at the very least it's okay to be annoyed, nobody would ever believe that it didn't bother them at all

He shouldn't have sperged out like that but that woman was a cunt. Shs just insulted him on pive television, I can understand why he got mad.

She*
Live*

>Wow, LOL, uh okay, whatever you say you fucking bitch. Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and leave now. Oh and cancel the rest of my press appearances. I'm going back to America. Get fucked lady.

Wow the French are hideous

Only way to save it is to say something like "this is why jokes shouldn't have translators"

what would you do instead?

>was this part of your fantasy?
>*whip out big dick*

>Heh. A gang bang in a hotel room? Isn't that how you got this job?

Watch the video. He says a good comeback but it's drowned out by audience's awws. It was just bantz and he seemed fine at the time. Don't know why he cancelled all his press. Miles Teller was being a beta fake alpha faggot he is and left Jonah to hang. We've all know a guy like that.

>No.

>uh well hehe okay

>men struggle with body issues too. I don't find this very funny.

>It's a joke. Lighten up, fatty.

this would turn him into a social media hero.

Somebody post the Tom Cruise response image from last nights thread

>stick to the weather honey, leave the joke-telling to chubby boys like me

>Now why would you say that? Come here. Why would you say that? What's so funny about that? That's ridiculous. You like saying mean things to people? Don't run away. That's incredibly rude, I'm here giving you an interview, and answering your questions, and you say something really nasty. You're a jerk..

>I don't think they fuck nobodies, but I'll see what I can do

They stole that joke from me.

>Well, that wasn't very nice. But if you want, I can legit hook you up with those guys. Cause like, I'm kind of a big shot, ya know. I know people cause I'm famous.

>I'll ask but those guys are only into attractive women

>OH YEAH YOU FUCKING BITCH WELL MAYBE I SHOULD JUST SEND ALL YOU FUCKING FROGS BACK TO YOUR POND OF SHITTY WINE AND BAGUETTES WOULD YOU FUCKING LIKE THAT REEEEEEE

>What did she say? I don't speak this stupid frog language.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HOLY FCUK THIS SHIT IS FUNY HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tell me when you get nominated for two oscars lady.

he was a fat slob
nothing he could say would have saved him, he would have just looked more pathetic

>get famous guy for your shitty interview
>ruin it with french """"""""""""homour""""""""""
why was this allowed?

yeah well the only thing you will be known for in your life is a 20 second bad joke targeted to an oscar winner.

Are English speakers naturally the best at comedy or is it just because it's the only comedy I'm really exposed to?

>that's what my wife tells me every night.

She is not a weather girl, calling her that was literally his comeback, good job Jonah
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ornella_Fleury

"Are hotel threesomes how you got your job as a weather girl?"

>*unsheathes .44 Magnum*
>*she shrieks*
>*audience abruptly stops laughing*
>*dead silence*
>I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna kill you with this .44 Magnum pistol.
>*click*
>*audience gasps*
>A .44 Magnum pistol, I'm gonna kill you with this gun. Did you ever see...
>*chuckles*
>...did you ever see what a .44 Magnum pistol can do to a woman's face? I mean it will fucking destroy it. Just blow her right apart. That's what it will do to your face. Now..
>*points gun to her crotch*
>*she starts hyperventilating*
>...did you ever see what it can do to a woman's pussy? That you should see. That you should see what a .44 Magnum's gonna do to a woman's pussy you should see
>*points gun away*
>*faces audience while walking around*
>*french girl is crying*
>I know, I know you must think I'm...you know, you must think I'm pretty sick or somethin', you know, you must think I'm pretty sick. Right?
>*fires shot in the air*
>*audience is panicking*
>You must think I'm pretty sick? Hmm?
>*starts laughing*
>Right? I'll betcha, I'll betcha you really think I'm sick, right?
>*fires another shot*
>You think I'm sick?
>*laughs*
>*fires another shot*
>You think I'm sick? You don't have to answer that...
>*fires several shots*
>points gun at french girl's head
>I'm the interviewer now. You don't have to answer that.

>Now I know what you're thinkin'. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?"
>*french girl is sobbing hysterically*
>*she just pissed herself*
>Well do ya, punk?
>*french girl screams*
>*pulls trigger*
>*silence*
>*chuckles and walks away while audience is stunned*

Ornella is /ourgirl/ she knows white boys are horrible in bed so she picked up a PROPER man

no way

>you should see what a .44 Magnum's gonna do to a woman's pussy

"No"

DO NOT ACT LIKE YOU DON'T BUST OUT LAUGHING EVERY TIME YOU'RE REMINDED THIS EXISTS. Also, why the fuck is Jonah Hill being interviewed on foreign television? I am not convinced any market gives a shit about him.

what the fuck is that thing doing on french tv?

Wow, you're so edgy dude. You made fun of someone. You're really cool dude!

who is the black chick. She is hot.

Don't know if Ornella is actually French or a North African shitskin. I mean I've seen Southern French types and they can look very araby.

guaranteed replies

This 2bh.

>People think it was possible to come back from this when everyone else there speaks a different language

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU HORRENDOUS FUCKING CCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNTTTTTTT!!!!! GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'LL FFFFFFFFUCKIIIIIINNNNNGGGG RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

What did France mean by this?

I'm sorry Frodo

Condescending Cruise kinda , but youre setting yourself up for another rebuttal, even more painful than the first burn

>You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like me. My fans like me. Subway likes me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

>Subway likes me
heh

women are always in the wrong

>jokes on you, they're both gay
>i have a sexual fantasy too. it involves hitler penetrating the ardennes.

>I'm not your friend. You don't get to joke around with me like that. I'm here to do a job, so be professional.

france is algerian at this point

He was gaining weight for that shitty movie he did with miles teller and was skinny months before this interview

his clapback was weak though and you can tell he's miffed that he doesn't get hollywood poon

uuuuuuuh

This is the best one

this is the most mature respond you can give and end the bitch's career at the same time

Mustapha has the faggiest voice in the world.

What's wrong with not being a pasty beta cuck?

>t.assmad Frenchie that looks Maghrebi

No seriously some ethnic frenchies especially the southern ones look Italian/Spanish dark aka MOOR

>Miles Teller was being a beta fake alpha faggot he is and left Jonah to hang. We've all know a guy like that.

Every jewish male in the world, plus all the other beta faggots who'd do anything to be left alone

>In the words of the French, I surrender.

>look Italian/Spanish dark aka MOOR
and what's wrong with that? It's not blonde haired, blue eyed, pasty cucks that civilized Europe, made the most important technological and architectural advancements during Antiquity and the Middle Ages, started the Renaissance, were the greatest artists, were the first to start civilizing other continents being the greatest world explorers, etc. etc. Being so prideful about your looks is beyond pathetic.

yeah it was the British

>it's a nigger starts talking about architecture episode

yawn. back to speaking arabic mr. torres giusieppe perequatro

It's not just pigmentation, facial features of a lot of Italians, Spanish, Greek and southern French/french are very Berber and Arab ie Semitic and gracile. I'm just pointing out how they look you massive butthurt faggot.

You mean the Dutch?

>triggered plebs
lol

>professional actor known for comedic roles cant handle entry-level banter

Based French presenter.

Since when did Anglocucks or Nedercucks start the Renaissance?

>triggered by a nigger

yawn. austerity time dominic.

Fun fact: romans viewed black africans as civilized while you nordicucks as barely human

shows how fucking dumb romans were doesnt it? hahaha

go back to africa vincenzo

>shows how fucking dumb romans were doesnt it?
No they weren't, because black Africans were literally more civilized than your pathetic ancestors hahaha
>go back to africa
I wish, so it could become as rich and civilized as it used to be while your ancestors were living in mud huts hahaha

no it isnt, fag

yeah africas thriving and the germanics are struggling to feed themselves

fuck i hope i never meet you adriano you dumb nigger haha

Not really. The whole "fat acceptance" meme is only geared towards women. Men are still relentlessly made fun of for being fat.

>jonah hill
>not considered funny
I mean hes decent I enjoy him as the side character in a lot of shit and the two buddy cop comedies he made were really good

>yeah africas thriving and the germanics are struggling to feed themselves
Modern times don't change the past my nordicuck friend, just look at modern Greece, Egypt, Mesopotamia, etc.
>fuck i hope i never meet you
top cuck

Google French person and you get Arab looking individuals. Where the French ever white apart from German rapebabies?

The "white people" meme was literally invented by spaniards.

can you guys stop ruining the jonah hill thread
you have 3 board where you can argue the "who is white" meme

Sup Forums for forcing this meme so hard

Jesus, who invites someone on to their show and starts mercilessly making fun of them like that.

Seems pretty mean spirited, but he took it pretty well.

yeah it sucks that the modern times dont change the past

otherwise youd have to admit youre a nigger from rome salvatore and italies a god damn nigger filled shithole run by fat mafia faggots who fuck their daughters

cosi cosi

>she's getting mudslimed

who's laughing now

>nigger
>god damn
>nigger
>shithole
>faggots
Keep the tears flowing, nordicuck.

truth hurts you shithole austerity irrelevant third world country nigger

The latter.