Baby killer thread -- BTFO'ing baby killers and anti-whites

Baby killers are the sickest and most fucked up individuals in human history.

In what reality does murdering the most innocent human beings become a "right"? It's probably the most warped and twisted idea ever conceived.

You people are FUCKED UP!

Let's have a baby killers BTFO thread folks!

Also:
>inb4 MUH NIGGERS AND SPICS ABORT MORE THAN WHITES

1. As it turns out, whites would be above the replacement level if abortion was illegal.
2. Niggers & spics should not even live in white society to begin with
3. By saying that abortion is good because they murder non-white babies, you're implying that non-whites should live with whites so you're basically anti-white
4. Murdering babies is still SICK AS FUCK
5. Non-whites are still far above the replacement level DESPITE abortion
6. Whites are losing the most from abortion because we are declining in numbers when everyone else are rising

SICKOS!

BUMP!

I KNOW MOST Sup ForumsACKS ARE PRO-LIFE! STAND UP AGAINST DEGENERATES!

>be me
>knock up girl when im 24
>freak out and want abortion because I have been trained to think and act like a giant emasculated pussy
>she doesnt want to get abortion
>have kid
>strong white son
>realize I was wrong and under the spell of anti qhite jewish brainwashing.
>biggest redpill of my life

Good to hear my friend! It's interesting how men get redpilled from having children. Stefan Molyneux did that as well I think.

Wish you the best of luck!

Abortion is a good indication that people can do any sick fucked up murderous shit as long as the medical establishment says it's OK and other people tell them it's some idiotic political issue to tweet about

You can literally make humans grind up and murder babies by telling them "it's cool, a doctor said it's not really a baby lol." They just don't think about it.

Sorry lads. Abortion is great for niggers and Hispanics.

Why do people claim these aren't real people? I dont understand they have the pull the fucking fetus out of the womb and you can see it's a person?

I never bought the argument that abortion is a "necessary evil" when the same argument could be made for murder. People will always kill other people, so might as well make murder legal, right?

And those who try to justify abortion until and beyond the point the baby exits the womb, those people are demented in my view.

>Meat sack of cells.
Nothing was lost.

So are you, on an objective sense. Should it be legal to kill you?

>Why do people claim these aren't real people?
It's solely for the sake of convenience. It's the same argument for which any genocide has been made -- "oh, they aren't even people, we can just kill them off", how the Turks genocided the Armenians and so on. Similar arguments are made to 'destroy' ethnic groups and cultures by saying that they don't exist and therefore have no claim to their own culture, like the Chinese with the Tibetans.

Yeah, Peter Hitchens made a similar argument. People will always justify murder when it's convenient for them.

Sick fuck. Say that when your beloved son is about to be born but dies in labor instead, would you also claim it's a 'meat sack of cells'? Sick FUCK.

They aren't babies if they haven't been born.

Many of them don't really know what they're doing when they get an abortion. After they get one they have to constantly reinforce this belief that what they destroyed was not a human because if they did eventually realize that they killed their own children it would be extremely traumatic. I've heard Rush Limbaugh say that once a woman gets an abortion she's stuck being a Democrat for life.

Okay? What's your point? They are living breathing humans though

At which point are they born then? On the moment of conception as basic biology/embryology states, or only until they visibly squeeze out of the vagina are they considered people? Does stage of development and viability not matter to you either?

>when a "person" is born?

Read the PKD short story "The Pre-Persons", about the age of abortion being upped to 12.

Powerful stuff. Phil was the master of the feels, and this one is one of his best.

Kek the developed world doesn't give a fuck about what you think. Pro-life is the biggest meme faggotry there is. Who gives a shit about a collection of cells that can't even breath on its own? It's not even a human. Even if it was, who gives a shit. It gives the chance to unfit parents to undo their mistake and consequently prevent more degeneracy taking place

>people spawned from c sections aren't people

Really? What is the difference between a 35 weeks old baby in the womb and a 35 weeks old baby just pushed out through the vagina? Is the vagina magical? Does it bestow some magical dust on the baby that makes it 'people'?

>Who gives a shit about a collection of cells
You're a collection of cells, should we be able to murder you? It is a human by any objective standard. Fuck off if you don't have an argument kiddo.

>It's not even a human
What is it then, a giraffe?

I mean you could make the argument or whether it's a "person", or "viable", or what have you... but to claim it isn't a human being only displays your ignorance of basic biology.

Fine.we will send all the niglets to you.

Are there any pro-choice people here that are willing to try to justify their position? I always just see "I'm pro-choice because it kills niggers" and stuff like that and it's very boring.

Pro-choice people are simply secondary psychopaths hypnotized by poisoned Satanic worldview that they get do decide what constitutes a person and they somehow get to judge who's fit to live.

They never seem to take in the fact that they can spout off their soul currupting filth just because their parents had better judgement than to commit literally human sacrifice.

Cause this is what abortion is, human sacrifice, performed by the inversion two figures that supposed to make the child feel safe - the doctor and the mother

it's fucking occult blood magicis what it is

>Pro-life is the biggest meme faggotry there is

This is the truth.

All the pious shitheels who tout "pro-life" dogma are the same hypocritical fucks who ignore the poor and cry for war at the drop of a hat.

People who claim to be "pro-life" aren't concerned with life at all, and they sure as hell wouldn't adopt kids.

That would be an inconvenience, and it's far more convenient to be a keyboard warrior on the internet.

With all things considered, life isn't precious, so no one should care if some fetuses don't get to see the light of day.

If you really gave a fuck about life, then you wouldn't be wasting yours on the internet posting hilarious pictures.

>You're a collection of cells, should we be able to murder you?

I'm able to breathe on my own faggot, I passed the stage of being a fetus.I developed a brain, a working heart and thus I am a human.

By your shitty meme logic your collection of sperm you shoot in a tissue allday are humans too.

If fetuses are aborted before they can survive independently, then you effectively removed a parasite from the woman's body.

stupid swedeshit

in america its the blacks that are getting abortions

and whites are above replacement level.

>wanting more niggers

No.

Just to address this issue from another point of view.

If we were to re-strengthen the institution of marriage, the problems with rampant abortion would decrease significantly. The single motherhood rate among BLACKS in the 1920's and 30's were something like 22%. Today it's over 70%. The entire point of marriage is to regulate reproduction. Among married blacks with children, the unemployment rate is extremely low, only something like 10% compared to the black average. If more people got married earlier, the issue with fatherless and criminal niglets would decrease severely.

The same is true to a lesser extent for whites. White single motherhood rate used to be only 4% in the 20's. Now it's 40%. More marriage means less single motherhood rate and less need for abortion, and a stronger likelihood of providing a positive upbringing to your child.

the point of viability is 24 weeks

>I'm able to breathe on my own faggot, I passed the stage of being a fetus.

Good thing nobody aborted you, eh? Now you can spout that enlightened European nihilism with no consequence at all.

>I developed a brain, a working heart and thus I am a human.

the irony is so dense

>if niggers had fathers they wouldn't be fatherless

wow brilliant plan

>Sup Forums is pro life
>WE NEED TO GENOCIDE ALL BLACKS,SJW,JEW,ABORINIALS,COMMIES,GYPSIES, MUSLIM SCUM

*tips meme

Problem is, you can't even be logically consistent. If life isn't precious, then the entire foundation for the rule of law and Wester civilization as a whole collapses.

If life isn't precious, should killing people be legal?

As far as 'why don't you adopt all kids then if you love life so much', it's a fallacy. It's not up to anyone to decide whether an innocent human being has the right to live or not. Lots of people growing up in poor or unfortunate circumstances have become extremely successful.

Just saying that their lives might be shitty is not an excuse to kill them. Should we kill all homeless people? I'm sure most people even those who are homeless or poor are happy to be alive despite their circumstances.

Sadly it's the same way in real life, very few pro-abortion people I've tried to debate could hold their own in a philosophical/scientific discussion beyond their overused talking points like "Against abortion? Don't have one!"

As if it was so unheard of for people to be concerned about the well-being of their fellow human beings.

>All the pious shitheels who tout "pro-life" dogma are the same hypocritical fucks who ignore the poor and cry for war at the drop of a hat.

Well in my case, I can categorically state I am against war and support social programs and organizations meant to help the poor. And before you ask, I'm not religious either, and the fact that I think there's nothing awaiting us after death only strengthens my view that life is worth protecting.

We know user. We just don't care.

What if she wants to abort an nigger rape baby?

> It's not up to anyone to decide whether an innocent human being has the right to live or not.

But user it's not a human at that point. After it's a human, you can't abort it anymore.

>I'm able to breathe on my own faggot, I passed the stage of being a fetus.I developed a brain, a working heart and thus I am a human.

Babies in the womb have a working heart, a working brain and can breathe within the legal abortion period.

A collection of sperms have not fused with an egg and are thus not human beings you stupid fuck. They are not growing human beings with a full human genome.

My neighbors upstairs are a white couple that had a kids that was obviously unplanned. They fucking hate each other. The kid is growing up in an environment of constant yelling and fear. And they're poor as fuck, constantly falling behind on bills. They became white trash and they're raising white trash. Why do birth rates matter if you're just making trash?

It is objectively and scientifically a human being at the point of conception.

Yeah, they should just kill the child. He's so unfortunate anyway.

Go over there and do it yourself why don't ya, spare that kid his unfortunately upbringing!

There are so many fucking ways to not get pregnant, if you or your lady gets pregnant without you wanting to then you're both fucking idiots.

And even then there is a thing known as adoption. There are always options other than abortion. Fucking morons.

I think it comes down to the fact that Libs base their morality on feels as opposed to principles. Because unborn babies don't have a voice or a visible presence, it is easy to ignore their basic rights.

Also, most people have adopted by osmosis a pseudoscientific Darwinian understanding of mind, which posits that the soul is just a projection of the neural matter inside one's brain. Therefore, unborn babies are not to be thought to be worthy of life anymore than a goldfish or mouse.,

I think we've already been over the fact that the argument is whether they're a "person" or not, not whether they're "human."

A fetus is a human being, and an individual organism, even in the most rudimentary stage of development, that matter isn't up for discussion.

>If life isn't precious, then the entire foundation for the rule of law and Wester civilization as a whole collapses.

There's a difference between progress and life.

Progress is precious, but life isn't.

I don't care if a nigger gets an abortion, or anyone else for that matter, because it doesn't affect me or the grand scheme of things.

I care about whether our scientists continue research on cancer and whether our elected officials keep our treasure reserves topped off.

The pyramids were built on the backs of hundreds of dead slaves, but they still remain to this day as a beacon of progress.

The fact that blood was spilled to build those marvels of the human spirit doesn't bother me one bit.

That's because individual life is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

>should killing people be legal?

I don't give a fuck if some people get killed.

It doesn't bother me one bit.

I carry a pistol because I am responsible for my own safety, so I don't worry about whether cops can protect me.

We have laws in place against murder, but people still kill each other in droves every day of the year.

>It's not up to anyone to decide whether an innocent human being has the right to live or not.

If there's no point in caring whether a human lives, then there's no point in caring whether a human dies.

Either you want to preserve life in all its forms, to include both flora and fauna, or you are selective in your application of morality and therefore condone death on some level, which no longer makes you "pro-life."

>Just saying that their lives might be shitty is not an excuse to kill them

I don't care if some nigger fetus may have a shitty life.

My pro-abortion stance has nothing to do with whether offspring may suffer in life.

I just don't give a shit about fetuses or what happens to them.

It could not matter any less to me.

I don't think birth rates matter at all, it's about doing what's right. The unborn are innocent human beings and there is no morally acceptable reason to kill an innocent human being. You can try to justify abortion by saying that's saving a lot of kids from the pain and suffering of growing up in broken homes but I would say to you that there are plenty of already born kids that suffering in broken homes, but we wouldn't kill them.

In my opinion abortion should be mandatory for fetuses with a severe disability. Don't bring shitty DNA into the world and save yourself, the child, and society the likely burden and grief.

In other cases it should be forbidden by default, with exceptions. I'd be fine with a woman terminating a rape pregnancy for example.

Also, I assume most abortions among white people happen among stupid idiots so do you really want them to reproduce?
Then again, retards of other races breed like rats so they'll outbreed us eventually.

This.

The Belgian poster is an imbecile, but to anyone familiar with the abortion debate, the question of personhood is central.

In my view, the idea of personhood is almost absurd. We're talking about an entirely artificial concept here, without a clear definition and without an objective basis in reality. Life and human beings are objective facts, "personhood" is not, and we cannot base the practice of killing other human beings on such a flimsy concept. It's like saying people with an IQ under 100 are not "persons".

Would you be okay with killing adult humans with disabilities?

Would it be pro-life, even if one were to believe in abortion in the event of rape and/or incest, or to save the mother's life (should the mother choose to do so) in the event of a medical emergency?

>I can categorically state I am against war and support social programs and organizations meant to help the poor.

That makes you less of a hypocrite than your counterparts, but you are still a hypocrite because you are not ready to embrace all life.

Only the most devout Buddhists can claim to be pro-life because they do not differentiate between life in all its forms.

To them, an ISIS terrorist is no different from Mother Theresa, and cancer cells are no different from lab-grown antibodies.

Only those who adopt an absolutely holistic view of life are able to uphold the pro-life mantra without looking like hypocritical dickheads.

I have never seen an anti-abortionist who was truly concerned with the health and well-being of all life on this planet.

Even if I was against adopting kids or caring for them in any way after they're born how would that make me a hypocrite? Non of us are obligated to care for our neighbors children when they're fully capable of doing it themselves.

Not really, that would be a dick move.
I prefer the path of not adding any severely disabled persons to the population. The adults will eventually die out and then we will have a "clean" population without any killing. I don't see fetuses that are a couple of weeks old as fully fledged human beings yet and I am okay with terminating those in case of certain or highly likely severe disabilities.

If you are this much of a whiteknight, why don't you do something about " life is worth protecting" instead of shitposting on Sup Forums? You could donate to charities who actually help people instead of spending all your neetbux on pc gaming. You could adopt babies instead of making a new one. Go to a country and help pregnant moms there because having a baby in some parts of Africa is fucking dangerous.

You chose not to, because ultimately you don't care that much. In the end we are all selfish. That's okay, because too much altruism lowers your chance of survival. It just strikes me how you can by so hypocrite. Life has never been that precious as you made it out to be.

Do you think euthanasia should be lega? It's life after all. But sometimes, it's better to be death than to have a shitty life. Nobody suffers in an abortion from a rational point of view. The "baby" doesn't even know/feel he ever lived. Why care so much about a baby that will never think but on the other side let millions of poor, malnourished people die because of a famine?

Listen, you pussy-swede, the only thing that disgust me is your soft feminine mewling, haven't even read all what you wrote.

Possibly the stupidest shit I've ever read this week. You have the ideas and thoughts of a 15 year old cringy faggot edgelord. Grow the fuck up man. Read some books. Educate yourself. Meditate on the important things in life. Take some time from sucking dick and enlighten yourself on issues.
You can start by stop being a fucking liberal cunt

Abortion is best left avoided but it's not likely that it'll be going away any time soon. I think getting pregnant and not wanting the child can be irresponsible but I wouldn't judge a persons character based on whether they had an abortion or not, I don't know their reasons for doing so

As for the question of rape/incest, I'm against abortion in these cases. The rapist should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but as it turns out, killing babies is still wrong.

When it comes to the life of the mother (not the health of the mother by the way), abortion is appropriate. Only when the mother's life is threatened from having the baby is abortion appropriate. That's not to say that this is an extremely complex philosophical question and I'm open to a discussion on it.

Hey another non-cucked swede, we are a rare breed.

So when does the fetus become a full person worthy of protection and the right to life?

did you mutilate his genitals?

If it's just a bunch of cells, without nervous system, it's not even human. Hell, most our-of-the-womb "humans" are just chimps, barely comping with reality. Just look at you, for example, you silly amerifat.

The arguments for pro choice are always trash.

>Its her right, shes more of a human than the fetus
Her right to what? Abort away her responsibilities like over 90% of abortions are for? The only time it is ever justified to put her life over the others is cases of rape, if the baby will have severe incurable problems or endangers the mothers life directly

Those are the only justified scenarios for infanticide. Most women getting these are doing it because they want to continue a lifestyle of unsafe and irresponsible sex with whatever dick they can ride. You shouldn't be doing an act known for baby making if you feel like you are in no position to have one. That simple. Sex is for reproduction, that is its function. You can attach a new meaning to it like humans always do but that doesn't mean its original purpose isn't something to consider anymore. Jesus.

>it keeps the niggers down
Well how is that any help when white women have just as many abortions and have far less children? Dumb asses You want to keep the niggers down? Cut welfare, ship them out, ect. Hell if you think we are so desperate in need for a cull of the population go and kill some yourself.

>its not human!
Bull fucking shit. This is the dumbest one. What is it? A dog? A cat? The DNA is human and thus it can only be human.(cont)

Well friend, I guess we will have to agree to disagree on the first part. Best of luck.

Well we're all just a bunch of cells when you think about it, but the unborn from the moment of conception is a distinct living and growing organism with two human parents. How do you justify saying it's now human?

>Its not intelligent or anything lol
So we decide when we can kill something on intelligence? Why is it morally ok to kill a dog but not an infant? The dog has more intelligence. Oh! Maybe because the dog is fully grown, and the baby isn't. The baby will become more intelligent and useful to society then the dog in time.

>but the baby will grow up poor!
Poverty in america, and many other places, is nothing to justify infanticide over. You just think everyone deserves and has a right to be born with a silver spoon and those who aren't aren't going to be anything of worth. You are making up a sad story in your head to justify this? Can't you see it is crueler to devoid something of chance than to give it one, despite the odds? Everyone born poor in america has the ability and chances in life to pull them self out of it. Anyone born miserable has a chance to find a way out and into a happy life. A man always has the choice of nothingness. You should never decide this for someone who is healthy, no matter their age.

>but this is keeping people with shit genetics from breeding
False, over half the women getting abortions have had 1-2 children at least.

(cont)

based comment; just read ops comment and I agree with vlad

Abortion is good because it's mostly blacks who get aborted.

>the world is over populated
Yes in africa, india, china. Shit teir countries. But first world ones are suffering drastically low birthrates.

You know what the worst part is? Abortion is one of those things in our culture encouraging women a selfish and indulgent lifestyle is more important than being a responsible settled down mother.

You go girl! Down those shots and take those cocks!

If you look back on ancient rome, you'll notice one of the interesting things happening at the time was that the Roman family was falling apart. Laws and rights were made so women could divorce their husbands, take all their assets leaving him with nothing and ect

The roman women started turning away from family and to status, money and power. People started packing their shit and going as well because Rome had become such an ugly place. It shifted importance and dependence on the family to something that held little value or worth anymore.

Its no surprise rome fell apart because no good romans were left by the end of it and when you see the family in your culture breaking apart and becoming less virtuous and moral, its the sign your civilization is about to crumble

I have a hard time believing mexicans abort babies. There women push out an average of like 8 babies.

I don't have a clear cutoff line for that.
I could argue that a person is a full fledged human being as soon as it is born, or as soon as it is sentient (whenever that is). But a baby just before it is born is not much different just after it is born so I don't know when exactly it would become a person.
I'd say the first few weeks it's definitely not a person, after that it becomes vague and depending on the severity of the disability and the parents'/doctor's discretion.

"Pro-life" and "pro-choice" are arbitrary terms precisely because of the open interpretation which you refer to, which is why I don't use them, and simply label myself as "anti-abortion." Trying to save all lives, whether flora, fauna and fungus, would be a fruitless pursuit, since it is the natural order of nature for some species to kill other species to survive. But that does not mean we should not be concerned for the well-being of our own species, and try to maximize the quality of life and technological innovation for humans as much as possible so abortion becomes obsolete.

Also, writing every sentence in an individual paragraph doesn't automatically make your point more resounding or relevant.

> Bull fucking shit. This is the dumbest one. What is it? A dog? A cat? The DNA is human and thus it can only be human.(cont)
A bunch of growing cells, human have minds, thoughts and selfawareness. Do they teach biology in southerns schools at all?

>Non of us are obligated to care for our neighbors children

You're woefully naive to shirk the responsibility of being an upstanding member of the community while simultaneously advocating for an influx of people in that same community.

To be brief, you want to have your cake and eat it, too.

What pro-abortionists fail to comprehend is that life requires a limitless amount of resources, prudence, and harmony among those who would create it.

You want life, but you do not want to shoulder any of the responsibilities associated with its growth and development.

Furthermore, you believe that others will pick up the tab when it comes to paying for the universal costs associated with such a meal.

Staunch abortionists understand that life and the communities that are connected to it must be regulated, lest everything fall apart.

You want none of that regulation, but all of the life, which is a recipe for disaster and a one-way ticket to a dead planet.

Its a worthless argument.

Why care about an unborn fetus? It will never affect anyone's life but the two people who conceived it.

If you're unsure then wouldn't it be best to default to the earliest possible moment it could be fully human, like conception? A lot of people will confuse cause in effect when it comes to personhood. Things like the ability to feel or think or have consciousness are actions that a normal grown human have but you would have to be a human before you can act like one.

Lol, is this a serious post? I'll just crack it down quickly because it's so obviously retarded, but don't expect me to waste my time with more answers to this horseshit.

>Progress is precious, but life isn't.
You saying that doesn't make it so. That's a communistic idea to boot. The idea that individual life doesn't matter just paves the way for insane social experiments such as communism, because it doesn't matter if we kill 100 million people as long as we achieve some progress.

As it turns out, slavery is still wrong despite the marvel of the pyramids.

>I don't give a fuck if some people get killed.
That was not the question. The question was, should killing people be allowed? Should we remove all laws pertaining to murder/killing because life is not precious? Why are you armed if your life is not precious. Killing you should make no difference.

>We have laws in place against murder
How unnecessary.

>Either you want to preserve life in all its forms, to include both flora and fauna, or you are selective in your application of morality
Personally caring about something is not the same as applying basic morality to law. I don't care about my 2nd cousin as much as I care about my mother, that does not mean I don't care about my 2nd cousin being murdered. Murder should still be illegal even though I don't care as much about my 2nd cousin being murdered as I would about my mother being murdered.

>I just don't give a shit
Careful with that edge, you might cut yourself!

Nice! Sad to see we don't even have a debate about this here.

At least 8...

The pro-life position simply means that you think the unborn are human and that you believe killing innocent humans is wrong. That's all there is to it, don't you see the strawman that you've built? You assume everyone that's pro-life is uncaring about people after they're born without any sort of justification for this belief.

An honest answer, finally.

If the cut-off point of personhood is so flimsy and difficult to define, why base something so severe on it? Why base the killing of a human being on that flimsy and undefinable line. I argue that personhood is a philosophical concept that has no objective reality or definition, and there it would go against the rule of law that we apply in Western society to base the killing of a human being on that.

But I also ask you this: if it's really personhood (however you define that) that determines whether abortion is right or wrong, would you agree that every mother who wants an abortion would have to go through a series of tests to determine whether her baby is a person? Brain scans etc to determine brain activity and so on?

>it is the natural order of nature for some species to kill other species to survive.

You said it yourself.

Death is the natural order of things.

Why concern yourself with eliminating it?

The truth is that you aren't really concerned.

People die every day, and you don't even think about it.

You only think that bearing some misbegotten cross for some abstract concept makes you virtuous.

>try to maximize the quality of life and technological innovation for humans

We maximize the quality of life by regulating it.

Life unchecked is a hazard.

Think about cancer, and you might understand.

>Also, writing every sentence in an individual paragraph doesn't automatically make your point more resounding or relevant.

You

sound

a

little

butthurt.