Has anyone read this book? Is it good?

Has anyone read this book? Is it good?

>An offbeat love story about the adventures and mutual rescue of a young woman out of place in her hometown and a mysterious stranger who calls himself Peter Parker (and begins to cast her in the role of Spider-Man’s first sweetheart), The Night Gwen Stacy Died is about first loss, first love, and finding our real identities.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Night-Gwen-Stacy-Died/dp/0547898169/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468449100&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=the night that gwen stacy died
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amazon page amazon.com/Night-Gwen-Stacy-Died/dp/0547898169/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468449100&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=the night that gwen stacy died

that sounds completely insufferable, but I generally think that about stories about "first love, first loss and finding our real identities"

I like the idea of someone using the comic

this seems like a law suit waiting to happen

Well thanks for showing me this user, if female pandering dreck like this with a clickbait level title can get published than so can one of my shitty book ideas.

Really? I don't think so, but I don't know enough about law

Nah, it'd fall under homage or parody.

>American
>literature

That title always gets me, Gwen died during the day.

Congratulations, John Green, you are no longer the worst millennial author.

>this is how 50 Shades came into existence

These people shouldn't be encouraged.

>female pandering
Yes, how dare someone pander to the majority of the population of the earth.

Blow me, shitstain.

Let me guess: The main character takes up the role of Gwen Stacy, plays her part while still finding herself, and then either breaks up with "Peter Parker" or convinces "Peter" to give up his false identity, with the ultimate conclusion being that "Gwen Stacy" has "died" but the main character continues to live on as her own person.

Not even close

Make me, you junkie faggot.

Disney is above the law when it suits them

Hi John, shouldn't you be copying Wikipedia articles or prepping Jamal?

I see reading comprehension isn't your strong point

There was little in your statement to comprehend, you nigger.

Then why do you think that I am defending Hack Green?

Because of illiteracy.