Massive Turkroach gathering to support Erdogan, bring out the Raid

Massive Turkroach gathering to support Erdogan, bring out the Raid
youtube.com/watch?v=m7HNEh-nbHA

Other urls found in this thread:

trtworld.com/live
youtube.com/watch?v=X1FVlS3zdhA
youtube.com/watch?v=-ofm7mYf8Jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is there Hitler written on the Poster?

>pro-erdoğdan protesters
>open up link
>opposition party leader speaks

How is Erdogan pronounced btw?
I've been away from the internet for a week so I listened to radio, and they alwats pronounce it "Erdoan"

what is this roach saying?

Time to oil up for world tension.

Watch in English
trtworld.com/live

It was a smart move of Erdogan to fake that coup.

The number of academics, judges, officers and generals that were apprehended is mesmerizing :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=X1FVlS3zdhA
it's not a pro-erdoğan miting
2 opposition party leaders are there
their voters all make up like 90% of the turkish population

crusader terrorists have no clue whats happening. its funny.

He was cursing people behind coup. That guy was the third position nationalist party leader Devlet Bahçeli. Now the leftist party leader is speaking. Next two are prime minister & vice president Erdoğan.

That chair when Turkey is united nobody fights & europeenis doesnt know.

Turk here, I have a kebab-boner right now. Never saw Turkey so united.

He is LITERALLY Hitler!
picture hitler on that podium.

Did Ergodan took over the oppositions too? I don't understand.

>Never saw Turkey so united.
fucking this. i'm fapping to kılıçtaroğlu's face right now
can't help it

He controls every single shit since 2002, if there were any opposition we dont need all these DDT to get rid of roaches.

No. We decided to leave past aggressions behind & unite.

someone call orkin man

i fucking love these russian propaganda posters of 1914-17

meanwhile people keep dying on southeast and news doesnt even spare them 1 minute also cutting Olympic games stream on sports channel for propaganda yeah so good.

It's kinda cool to see how a big country goes to shit.

The funny thing is if it wasn't for Bolshevik there wre no Turkey but roaches think ottoman is best.

You are a commie right? Or maybe a PKK kurd? Could be FETO too.

Kurd pls

Fuck off shill everything has its time. We do have martyrs on southeast but we have to stand up for their souls. What is the value of a martyr if his country is erased from history and values he fought for are gone.

Who cares about southeast? Its their choice to be a shithole. Kurds have the same rights as Turks. Then why you want to seperate? Also %70 of this country is still Turk so yeah fuck off.

They had a Jewish-CIA backed terrorist coup against Morsi. He must be some CIA-kike agent in Egypt.

Is Turkish civil war imminent?

if I don't agree with you I must be one of those right...
you just said we left aggression and unite, which is definitely not the case and just Erdo propaganda for roaches
How do they have same rights when they can't speak their own language know your facts read something else then quran

Loling at all the Turan flags

>We wuz mongols n shit

far from it..

youtube.com/watch?v=-ofm7mYf8Jg

kek

What the shit why are Kurds doing that lol.

Also, yfw Turks unite.

If you want to watch sports you can go watch them online instead of shitposting here.

You not agreeing with me does mean you are one of those, because more than %90 of turkish population is represented in that meeting.

Heck, I actually think communism is a good regime and I support this meeting.

>establish Turkish-nationalist movement
>after fucking leaving Turkey

Roaches should be fucking gassed

>Turkey's chief of staff Gen. Hulusi Akar takes stage to address the crowd at historic 'Democracy and Martyrs' Rally
should make you think..

roaches gonna roach man mongol and kurd looking guys carrying turkish flag and calling out kurds is so damn funny
well it doesn't change the fact that they are abusing their power over the media for their theatrical propaganda

crusaders can't think

YOU MAY SAY I'M A DREAMER....

BUT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

doesn't return to turkey because of shitty life and money still thinks turkey is best keeps living on eu
damn roaches should be gassed

Re makala, too many kekos in one place. Kostas, my friend, lets switch the sides, I'll take the debts, you take the Erdogan. Deal ?

Yes, but this is a propaganda of national unity which is a good thing.

We are so united right now that we can literally conquer whole middle east + europe

nothing can stop us

sure its good thing just remember the Nazi Germany they also used national unity propaganda and all I wish Hitler comes back to assfuck erdo

I dunno mate, a good blast of RAID would do the trick.

Better to be united than to be divided. Just take a look at Syria for example.

So are you uniting under sandnigger islamofascism or what?

Crusader terrorists and their NATO bases can gtfo of out beloved Turkey. Iran and Russia are much better allies.

>being united is being nazi germany
Didn't know being united was so offensive. But then look at how progressive is europe.

really makes you think

>Russia and Iran
>Russia
>Iran

Pick one.

United under our flag against anyone that wants to topple our elected government and/or invade our country.

deneme 123

the roach up raising better take out israel and then go back to it's roach layer

dude its not united when you neglect minorities in your country jesus fucking christ...
where the fuck i said being united is nazi germany i said they also used propagando for national unity and just put germany greater debt then greece and you can look up erdo using positive examples of nazis he probably just read his book or something

Ur-doh-yan.

Pretty sure the US bases are going to stay.
You have their nukes after all. You're stuck with them.

Okay lad.
I mean you can't even get rid of the kurdroaches biting your ankles but sure. Turkey stronk.

These are fucking wild...where are you finding them?

I remember this...the big Black Sabbath concert in Istanbul...

Shouldn't you be at the prayer at this hour belgium?

(Turkish pronunciation: [ɾeˈd͡ʒep tɑjˈjip ˈæɾdoɑn]

Sounded like, (air-yoan) on the wiki

our glorious leader is about to come on stage

Roaches don't have the mouth parts to pronounce hard 'g's.
Their entire language system is based on slurs, clicks, and hisses.

Don't use stereotype dictator bullshit. These people are keen on calling him a dictator after all this happened. Show humbleness.

acknowledge the elephant in the room:
>it's 2016
>Turkey still struggling for an identity and regime
any pro-western secular Turkish that thinks there's a bright future for his/her children is an idiot

Ayy, all the women wearing towels.
Turkey, secular and free!

>brainwashed islamoroaches will defend this

Which minorities? PKK and FETO supporters? Turkey is only %70 Turkish. I'm not Turkish. I am a minority, I don't even like democracy, but I feel involved.

>Hdp
>Call yourself as voice of Kurdistan
>Call people who go outside terrorist
>Call people to join pkk
>When they don't call you for rally cry
Fuck off commie they thank for anyone who go outside ANYONE KURD TURK DON'T MATTER

Because it's not 'g' it's 'ğ'. You guys just cant write it correctly.

>idam istiyoruz
lol

KEK IS WITH US!

how does this make you feel

>tfw no FETO gf

Ottoman caliphate rising

Is the Emperoach actually going to speak?

you don't need a FETO gf.
An ERDO gf is better

People of New Jersey decided to move to Pennyslvania against the rotten undead sith lord.

*does an air raid on u*
nothin personnel kid

its basically the same thing erdo wouldn't be so powerful if it wasn't supported by feto

Why is this secular democratic gathering talking about muhammed?

Do turks know what secular means?

>Turkey
>Unified

Kek

1 erdo girl=10 feto girl

I hope they don't shut down Gulen's charter schools in Texas

It will be really funny when our military and police are taken over by chicanos who have his picture in their living room

have patience my brother, he is coming soon

they can't there isnt any evidence pointing out to Gulen erdo just wants gulens power to decay at roachland i don't think us will even help with return of gulen or something he is been residence of us for quite some time now

Please respond.
Do you guys actually want a real secular government?

you gotta suck our dicks with your pretty sissy face to get one

>Gulen is now new superpower
O fuck he even claim he is messiah
Siktir abiymiş

I don't think average roack understand what secular govs works i want it but majority only cares about sucking erdo cock and believing returning to ottomans will save roachland

these are average turks

Dude delete that fucking picture. You might get arrested for insulting the democratically elected holy dictator.

sure they are