Maybe batman would be scarier to criminals if he were perhaps a clown

Maybe batman would be scarier to criminals if he were perhaps a clown

That was a pretty good episode.

Would this version of Batman hang out with the Joker?

Maybe he would be scarier if he raped a certain clown.

If only a clown had flown through his window instead of a bat.

Just ask Bueno Excellente, he'd do it for free, and deeper.

or a turkey

Aight let's get this over with

Caught in a dead end, the Joker broke his silence with a chilling cackle. "So whatcha gonna do, Batman?" he said, as he turned around to face his pursuer "...Kill me?"
"No," said Batman in a raspy voice, filled with contempt as the Joker's grin widens.

"But I'll do this." The caped figure straightens, menacingly. "Bend over, Joker."
"What?!" said the Joker, his laughter suddenly cracked by fear. "W-what do you-"
But Batman is now close, and he slams the Joker face first against the Batmobile. A hollow thud echoes in the bare alleyway, dollar bills from a toppled suitcase swept away by the wind like leaves.
"It's time for you to feel..." Batman says, with a cold, hard squint, "the Baton of justice!"

Does he have to rape himself?

How would you feel if you saw someone raping themselves in the dead of night?

how do you think the other villians would react if batman actually killed the joker?

you think theyd be relieved, happy? or maybe scared that batman finally decided to go that far?

probably scared. but never as scared as if they saw the Joker walk bow-legged into Arkham

I'd wonder what raping oneself entails?

Self-destructive masturbation?

The Batman was very underrated.

>joker
>scared of being fucked by batman
yeah right

>implying
Joker's a fucking bitch when he can't get the reactions he needs or expects out of people. He loves fucking with Batman because he knows that his uncompromisingly rigid morality make him a safe and predictable adversary, so the worst he can ever do to him is slap his shit around and dump him at Arkham. As much of a chaosfag he likes to pretend to be, he sticks closer to his same routine than Batman does. The variety he puts into his antics is purely secondary to his nature.

If Batman decided out of nowhere that he was going to bend him over in a dark alleyway and pound his tight bleached asshole until somebody could turn a bus around in it, then he'd DEFINITELY be scared. As high a tolerance for pain as he's got, he could not handle the humiliating connotations of rape. In fact, part of his initial motivation for turning into a reoccurring villain was just to settle the score with Batman for all the times he's gotten BTFO by him.

you can't rape the willing

Jester Joker Was Pretty Great Too.

The art was kind of anus though.

what if batman just started raping his villains
what if his villains just started raping batman

> tfw user praises your little piece of fanfic
I feel so proud now

>there's a universe out there where Batman and Joker are basically fused into one (Batman's skills paired up with Joker's personality)
>basically a more insane ASBR Batman that murders & goes apeshit unexpectedly

it's pretty edgy but man imagine seeing some fucker dressed up as a bat laughing manically as he walks closer to you in a dark alleyway.

mite b cool

Go to bed jim.

Nemesis?

what if batman's villains just started raping people
would he kill them then

ah, fuck. that's great.

I had absolutely no idea that it's already been done. I'm gonna check that out.

You're forgetting someone.