The fuck is wrong with you sobaka bliad?

The biggest country in the world.
The richest in natural resources.
Rich in human resources.
Has the potential to be superpower number one.

Yet poor, retarded, ignorant shit hole. The ultimate enigma.

>inb4 muh WW2 great victory
>inb4 b-b-b-but Europe liberators
>inb4 we wus great empire! Communism was the problem. Slava Rosiii!

Go kill yourself Ivan

The rest of the world please feel free to discuss.

they are on the right path
give them some time they just got over a bad case of communism

i was hoping a russian could tell me about putin.

But maybe what you mentioned has to do with the bolsheviks murdering and exiling all the capable people?

Rampant corruption everywhere.
Answer to all your "why???"

They got fucked over by the Bolsheviks.

They had Romanians and Bulgarians for allies in 19th century.

Should have exterminated them along with Turks, and create nice fields and pastures.

For some unaexplainable reason, there would also be no Gypsies today.

>they are on the right path

Not sure about that lad.

It's 2016 and they still don't have single highway build. Everything is dirt-roads and shitty two-lane roads.

Probably same reason Bulgaria is such a shithole
Corruption.

Besides you cant just straigh up expect a country that recently got rid of communism to have its shit together, especially when the reason the USSR collapsed was that the shit even then was not together.

Plus even before Communism, Russians have been peasants almost all of their history.

Also it's part of the Jew agenda so they can eventually buy our country and its resources for a few shekels.

get rekt faggot

I mean all countries were full of peasants back in those days. Russian Empire was just beginning to become industrialized before the big red happening.

They got cucked by a bottle of vodka.

The ultimate enigma is all these "countries" being THIS assblasted about Russia.

Atleast if we end up in US, we can't be accused for our fathers being slave owners.
NIGGA WE WUZ SERFS AND SHIEEET

And the only thing that brought you into industrialization was millions of bodies and another world war.

We should have listened to Patton and took Moscow.

That's not how it works. You would have to check your white privilege.

>We should have listened to Patton and freeze to death in the middle of nowhere.
FTFY

>most likely scenario
kek

Sergei, we also have unbelievable levels of corruption.

But in the same time even we, who does not have your potential and resource, have managed to build about 1000 km of highways in our microscopic country.

In my opinion the problem is something else.

probs this
stalin was a mad man and the US had no chance to take russia at the time

>russia
>white
First day on /pol, huh?

It's just one of those things, i guess. We really are a fucked up people, degenerate, raven and bluepilled to the core.

Only our brand of bluepill is different, so some people here think we're "based". Lol.

>In my opinion the problem is something else.
pray tell

Knee grows see white skin and assume your ancestors were slave owners.

> you are poor retarded ignorant shithole
> bulgarian flag
t. oldbeliever satanist gypsy-puppet scum

Well, first of all, bulgaria like you said is small. So easier logistics. Less roads to build etc.
Second euromonies. I don't know if i'm right but i guess germans would be looking to where their money donations go. So your cronies have "higher control" while ours have "go ahead" from glorious leader

>Probably same reason Bulgaria is such a shithole

>Bulgaria is a shit-hole
>Let me buy more apartments and residential homes there

Then stop bringing your filth here.

Russia is my favorite country.

We have pure kleptocracy here.

Issue is economic system

Same reason why switzerland with 0 nat ressources is much much richer than all these ressource rich shitholes. We have 4th most liberal economy on the world which results in a much smaller hindrance of peoples performances

That's when you start speaking russian and accusing nigga instead of being "soul brotha who was opressed as well" of being racist. Nothing bonds people better like good old opression

Several reasons:
1) Rampant corruption. Like... fuck, everyone knows it exist, the size of it and nobody even cares anymore.
2) Shitty population. Soviets did their best to physically and mentally destroy the brightest and most smart people. Because such people don't usually conform to the authority and USSR was all about worshiping conformity. So the average Russian is lazy, stupid, have no initiative or responsibility, but worships the state and Tzar Putin.
3) Being stuck in the past. The past Russia was shitty too, but at least it was a mighty military empire. Again, Russians worship their past and their percieved ability to blow the world to smithereens. So more reasons to adamantly refuse to change anything in the present, drink vodka and constantly masturbate "we totally can go to the Berlin again!" despite being poor, having no hot water in the middle of the winter and having empty shelves in the shop.

These are the real reasons. Russians do not want to be superpower number one, unless it means military spending (which get stolen anyway). They want to think they are one.

>So easier logistics. Less roads to build etc.

Man you don't even have road between Moscow and Saint Petersburg and the terrain there is literally a fucking field.

pic. related is wasn't we have to deal with, when we build our roads.

>Second euromonies

Wtf. What is OIL? Diamonds, Gold, Iron, Coal, Aluminum, Copper, Nickel ...

The millions of bodies and another world war is a result of jews taking us over and of their methods of how to do bring it.

It's corruption + enormous size of the state. Also the fact that our law enforcing structures only recently began to gain power. Country was a lawless shithole through the entirety of the nineties, and it still is in regions far from Moscow. In fact, there is so much wrong here that the more appropriate question would be "How the fuck do we still exist". We need a couple of decades of peace to pull our shit together.

its so fucking muddy

Well we have high speed train from moscow to st.pete. Not sure about highway. I only ride to moscow on M4 from my city and it's good enough.
>what is oil
Read closer. If you give money to some ivan and will say "go to shop and buy me a bread" you probably would control said ivan so he wouldn't buy vodka. Same thing with germans. They give you money and look so you wouldn't buy vodka on them.
Money from oil is like ivan finding money on the ground, thinking "oh it's mine now" and going to get shitfaced

Here is M11 btw.

You are an imbecile if you truly believe this. Switzerland was and is inhabited by bigoted inbred peasants. The catch is that you were chosen as the convenient place for the elite and oligarchy of European powers to be neutral and safe haven for loot, dirty money, slush funds etc. Furthermore, you served a very interesting role in WW1, interbellum and WW2, hosting German capital, weapons research and shell companies, not to mention how you conveniently nationalised quite a number of bank accounts and trusts post-WW2. Every now and then stolen property, art and jewellery from all over Europe resurfaces in Switzerland.
Now go on a rampage, and tell me all about how dairy farms, sheep and wool industry in a European shithole so poor it sold sons as mercenaries etc. suddenly rose to prosperity.
Not to worry, can't wait for the moment our retarded Yugo and worse, Shqiptar scum pollute your country.

Man the biggest part of our roads has nothing to do with the euromoney. Not to mention that most of them were started during the communism and now we're just finishing and upgrading them.

Been like 25 years dude. How much longer do you need to stop being a corrupt nation full of drunks with HIV infection rates nearly as high as Africa?

Not to mention your women get scraped more than a broke down hanging exhaust pipe.

> muh corruption

Just because you legalized corruption in Burgertown, doesn't mean you get to have the high ground, fatboi.

The "corruption" you're so desperately crying about, is called lobbying in the US.

They don't use nigger dick bennimax cuck analysis