HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k4OcNN7m4fY
youtube.com/watch?v=FXpiRzumrVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally a copy of that scene in Kung Fury, but KF was a parody...

hot damn that is some good kineaux

>Sup Forums almost memed me into seeing this in cinema

>that scene where hermes bestows his roller blades upon her

DCucks on suicide watch

TOP 10 anime fights

It looks fine you Marvelcuck

Averyone agrees Wonder Woman was amazing

kino

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow no wonder dc spics and swedepajeet like this
it's like the garbage videogames they play

how is her sliding on the ground as if she had wheels for feet okay

Why didn't these faggots know the differernce between a bullet and a casing? It's not like fucking this detail makes an action scene more exciting. Fuck it I'm gonna rewatch Dredd.

Yeah, this scene in particular was pretty cringe inducing

>success in murrikka
>anyway blame the rest of the world

burguers every time

MoS is amazing. BvS is amazing. SS got Harley Quinn spot on (if GCS isn't sexkino trashkino don't bother). WW is an insult.

It's a stylistic choice to make it look cool. Now compare that with how bland the airport fight was.

>It's totally Ares, guys. The Germans are being controlled, once I kill Ares the innocent German people will be free
>>Proceeds to murder dozens of supposedly innocent Germans
>Trevor's sacrifice doesn't come AFTER Ares' is defeated, proving his earlier point, and instead occurs during the fight giving Wonder Woman some vague love-based ability to do what she was literally designed by Zeus to do
>Ares was actually in the movie and not eventually proven to have died from his wounds
>>Rainbows and lollipops occur right after his death, making Trevor's entire character and sacrifice moot
>Ares motivations were... to recruit Wonder Woman... for some reason

Christ, what a fucking garbage ass movie.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

at last I truly see

>Averyone
yeah if "averyone", dopinder

>gadot will never crush your nuts against the wall during a roller derby in her ww costume

why exist lads

Is capeshit almost dead yet?

What the fuck? I haven't seen a cape shit movie since raimiman 3 but do the action scenes seriously look like this?

Are people supposed to just laugh at this? It looks like fucking shit

Why does it look so fucking flat.

Why does DC get flak for being colorless and here's Marvel with their grey filter.

Directed by a woman, what did you truly expect??

>most successful 2017 summer blockbuster so far

unfortunately not

It's just getting started

Wow it's almost as if Corporate Feminism is a joke, and is being used to push awful subpar products to retards under the guise of "Women are oppressed, you need to buy this or you're sexist!"

>project $400M domestic (meaning US, for the retards)
The US of the A love this.

Capeshit was a mistake

>swedepajeet

It wasn't actually directed by jenky
>a female director directing an action flick after years of nothing but a lifetime movie, some television shows and one oscar bait back in the early 00s
You can like this movie all you want, but its either zack snyder, a producer or a kevin feige type that really did it

is there some retarded comic book explanation for why wonder woman is slaughtering teenage conscripts by the dozens or does everyone just think the germans were also bad guys in the first world war

>m-muh feminism
Are you saying that feminist movies are successful HAHAHAAHAHHAHA or that only feminists watched this? Because that's worrying if you mean the latter, considering that it passed GOTG's US gross today and it's on track for $400M.

Israeli Wonderwoman must kill all the Germans before WW2 to keep the kike bloodline strong.

MY VAGINA TINGLES WITH EMPOWERMENT

>no wonder dc spics
>spics
uhh you do know americlap is full of them right?

At first I thought it was alright because she was just kind of kneeing them in the face and shield-bashing them... then she pulled out the sword. Also why is she working with Trevor, anyway? Can't she like sense Ares or something? Did they make her retarded just so they could pad the film with fish out of water nonsense?

Why is she acting as the Director then?

This looks exactly like the fight sequence in BvS

so no one can criticize the direction

The same reason Marvel hires directors but only lets them do what they want(and even then very slightly) if their movie does well

if capeshit dies it will only be because something even worse and more pleb catches on

reminder

>movie based on comic book looks like a comic book (cheesiness and all)

Wonder Woman was a fine movie, I would say it is a 6/10 but Gal Gadot charisma is overwhelming. I was literally in love with her while watching the movie.

And you can say it a million times but that fat face with no soul called Dddario or something is not even near the feet of Gadot's charisma.

>kill a bunch of 16 yr old German soliders serving their country
>decide to discover love and let Skin I Live In chick live even though she created special mustard gas which cause white boy to blow himself up

we heard you the first 156 times

You'll probably have killed yourself already before capeshit dies user.

I'm literally in love with her. I have had two love dreams with her since I watched the movie. It's crazy.

Now that's just silly

He's not even trying to hit her. Ugh. If she decided not to swing the whip it would've made zero difference. I hate capeshit.

Because airports are literally flat and grey.

post the one where she jumps out of the window

I once dreamed before the movie came out that I was watching it and she was terrible

Turns out some dreams do come true

Look at my beautiful girl.

The new sex symbol of Hollywood guys.

Sumbit.

What!? A comic book movie that actually looks like a comic book? HAHAHAHAHA, how pathetic! Only Marvel makes REAL capekino!

damn what PS4 game is this?

The whole scene, not just the airport, user.

Now it's kino.

I'm glad I didn't give in and pay to watch this shit

any reasons why the germans dress like tusken raiders or is just some dehumanization thing

Make a .webm of her wrecking the Germans with the lasso, that was the only time I really bought her being superhuman.

PATRIARCHY STATUS: BTFO

Gas.

they're wearing gas masks. it's a chemical plant.

but the whole scene is in the airport, user.

it looked fine in 3d

>he even paid to watch in 3d

are you dumb?

God that looks so fucking lazy holy shit.
This shit is really being considered for major awards?

shitty effects aside, it's also very badly edited

Butt muh based Kathleen Jenkins

The original scene didn't have Spider-Man and it was actually in an Airport. They got the rights last minute and they rushed included Spider-Man but they didn't have clearance to use the Airport again.

So instead of just not including Spider-Man, they did but they green screen they whole outside of the Airport fight.

That's why RDJ looks weird, the shadows are all fucked up.

What shit has she even done before this that she even got considered for the director spot?
>directed Monster over a decade ago
>since then directed two pilots in a row for shows that failed utterly
Jesus Christ this is all they could find?

how the fuck did this got so much praise?

YES YES YES FUCK WHITE MEN!

*breathes*

>It's a 'Medicore in nearly every way' movie is treated like the second coming because it has a female protagonist episode

Still better than Civil war mouseshill

Capeshit action is always hopelessly lame I dont know what you're laughing about

honestly I cant think of a capeshit movie, good or bad, with a decent third act

If I am going to see some capeshit or alien shit movie I prefer to see cute girls and braps. I don't care anymore about the "strong wymen" meme anymore. Only like 5% of the women could beat an avarege man in a fight so there is no problem. Let them dream they are the stronger sex. One day they will realize that being like that no man would like them, that they can be choke to death by almost every man and that an the end they have been used by the studios and the advertising industry to sell products.

You know both movies can be shit right. I bet you are the guy that always says Hillary didn't when in a Trump debate.

this is the original DC KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho

After seeing this movie, it was decent. But I sincerely think a lot of this shit was just pandering because of le first womyn superhero. You just have to look at the reaction of how so many people only talked about how it impacted the way women and girls view themselves and other stupid sjw shit instead of the actual content of the movie.

>There were DCpajeets on here actually calling this scene kino

It's fucking awful

Here's the wrong way
youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ
Here's the right way
youtube.com/watch?v=k4OcNN7m4fY

why does the CGI looks so damn bad?

>oneminuteposter
Pham

What's the problem? Looks like average capeshit schlock to me.

can no one hit her legs

It's a fucking capeshit movie. Are you looking for logic or realism in it?

If you like that channel. You should also check out this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=FXpiRzumrVY

The reason marvel films "look ugly" is because only autistic nerds obsessed with filmogrphy notice such differences, whereas most human beings like a movie for having good characters. This is because it mimics socializing and getting to know and like someone, which all non autists enjoy doing.

I just don't understand why they focused so much on her ability to block bullets as I'm pretty sure she's bulletproof.

the absolute fucking state of """""films"""""" in the current year

i wanted to see this, but holy fuck that scene truly is garbage

No, it's kino.

It's pure CGI kino.