Why didn't he just stand up?

why didn't he just stand up?

what do you expect from a lazy jew?

Why didn't one of them grab a gun from the nazi and go john wick on their asses?

omg, is he ok?

No, he's a cripple

Yeah Hitler's doin' alright.

Yeah this totally happened.

>OCTOBER 1939
>HITLER AUTHORIZES KILLING OF THE IMPAIRED
>Adolf Hitler authorizes the beginning of the "euthanasia" program—the systematic killing of those Germans whom the Nazis deem "unworthy of life." The order is backdated to the beginning of the war (September 1, 1939). At first, doctors and staff in hospitals are encouraged to neglect patients. Thus, patients die of starvation and diseases. Later, groups of "consultants" visit hospitals and decide who will die. Those patients are sent to various "euthanasia" killing centers in Greater Germany and killed by lethal injection or in gas chambers.

Jews are rude as fuck.

Judeo-Christian slave morality

>dirtying a perfectly good street

Throwing a wheelchair bound elderly Jew out of a window for not standing up after interrupting a family meal while another group of Jews looked on from across the street to bear witnesses never happened.

Jews really are shameless.

Yeah but they weren't fucking throwing them out of windows were they?
They actually had a bit of a system in place

No police would ever do this.

Fuck off back to stormfront, neckbeard.

It's propaganda.

I am sure no one in history, especially military figures in occupied countries, has ever abused their authority and power to do heinous crimes.

Unless of course they were communists

what was their fucking problem?

The fuck is Stormfront?
That some gay guild in your Elder Scrolls games, faggot?

A great think-tank of like-minded individuals fighting the good fight for the preservation of the white race, brother. You should check it out.

Nah, Elder Scrolls sounds more fun.

>things that never happened

it did happen. polanski shot it and it ended up in the movie called The Pianist. what are you talking about?

john wick isnt real user

Many worse things happened during the holocaust.

Where was Drumpf when the 6 million cried for help ?

Crippled old guy is an unnecessary financial burden to Jews anyway. The Nazis are doing them a favor.

sure is edgelords itt

Such bullshit, no German worth their salt would throw a guy out the window without the proper paperwork

A Jew stumbles into a bar and screams "Quick! Give me a drink before the trouble starts!"

The bartender hands him a whiskey and the Jew sits down.

A second Jew runs into the bar and yells "Bartender!! Give me a drink before the trouble starts!"

The bartender hands him a gin and the Jew sits down next to the first Jew.

A third Jew comes crashing through the door. "Quick! For the love of God! Give me a drink before the trouble starts!"

The bartender raises his hands. "Now, just wait a fucking moment! Who the fuck is going to pay for all these drinks?"

The Jews look at each other nervously. "Oy, it looks like the trouble has started..."