AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfxdLAVl2tw
youtube.com/watch?v=uLOMdddg11A
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6UtMo3JDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody is saying it is a great movie but desu it was the best DC has put out recently, that said all super hero movies are shit and the people that sperg out about them like you are even shitter.

>Nobody is saying it is a great movie

Oh am i laffin

Injustice 3 is looking really good, must be on UE4

Looks like an elastic rave stick

>nobody is saying it is a great movie
Why you lie?

What PS3 game is this?

>falling for the /polraid/

Fuck off marvelcucks

What the fuck.

Critics really liked this?

Not an argument

It's amazing what good sound design and music will do to make a retarded-looking scene watchable

Wonder Woman

Good thing he's not aiming at her.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>Wonder Woman©:The Movie™:The Videogame©™

I'm so glad I didn't pay to see this shite.

He's not even aiming at her

I was going to say the same fucking thing. She could stand still and all those fucking things would miss her. Holy shit this movie looks like crap.

For people that have seen the movie does her stupid ass drum theme song start up everytime she shows up on screen in the costume?

the dude is using telekinesis, he doesn't have to aim right at her

which is weird because they don't aim for each other when using melee weapons like swords and knives because of risk of injury. with the CGI crap being thrown around they could just have him aim directly at her since literally nothing would injure her

I don't get why you're laughing. That looks pretty cool.

Why is he aiming around her?

The lasso being used as whip is a neat improvement (Onimusha 3 was a good example). The yellow glow also offers a good looking effect, different from what normies are used to.

Problem is how it's used in the movie. Seems artificial, CGI'ed as fuck... And even the animated series/movies did it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfxdLAVl2tw

So... that's the issue: an old weapon with nice upgrade, but poorly used.

>other thread deleted when threads like this are left up all the time
This is proof that DC has shills here

What's funny? Looks cool.

The lasso was the surprise breakout secondary character in the movie. Better than expected. Contributed to some funnies.

Now the invisible plane, that would not be salvageable at all.

teal orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were paid off by warners ceo as hes anti trump and this is a pro clinton flick

Is clearly a male stunt
>her

If you still watch these movies

Killurself

I've seen 3 of them
Spiderman 1
Ironman
Spiderman 2

I couldn't do it anymore. I physically can't bring myself to

If this isn't proof that we need /film/ with all superhero media forced backed to Sup Forums then you're a fucking idiot

This is almost as bad as the Quicksilver clip

>everyone I dont like is Sup Forums !!!

kek why are DCfags so fucking pathetic

no... tell me this isnt real

AAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAA

*breathes*

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

wait, he isnt even aiming at her. What the fuck is the point of this?

Yes they were paid off by Warner Brothers yet mysteriously weren't paid off for Batman V Superman, one of their biggest blockbuster hits

>*whips self in the ovaries*
>Take that, patriarchy!

>taking the most obvious bait
How come Sup Forums only keeps the WORST traits of its golden days?

>Dark figure throwing some shit around a man in a skirt doing some gymnastics with a ribbon wand

Pure kino.

>moving at mach 2
>her legs hardly move

Is she just air shitting her way through Nazi's?

Jesus her face looks so bland, like a school theater actor or something.

you sexist piece of shit

>nobody is saying it is a great movie
Your lie only works on people who are both deaf and blind.

It's not anti trump. A member of trump's cabinet is an executive producer to the movie

That's pretty good for capeshit standards though

what ps2 game is this

FUCKING HELL THAT LOOKS LIKE SHIT!!!FACT!!!

i take it that copy is good

Most of the clips I've seen don't look that bad, but
is fucking awful

*breathes in*

she is making so many different faces
theres no emotional continuity

holy cow, and people is saying this is a good movie, how many films they need to watch before give another opinion for fuck sake

it's weird how she looks like a giant at the beginning of this clip
they must have done a shitty job with the camera tracking or something

Do you shills have the webm of Lunderdorff and Doctor Poison laughing after gassing the german officers who wanted to sign the Armistice? That scene alone was better than the entire MCU

if they had picked a buff sexy titty monster women would complain

ARF

Movie has a lot of material for AHAHAHA threads but the thing is, movie is still great despite this shit CGI and end battle.
I hope they try to improve CGI for blue-ray.

>Great
It's decent at best

she looks like a Hunchback

This, the third act is a let down but the rest of the flick is top tier capeshit. Best origin story since Iron Man

improve CGI for blu-ray
what movies have actually done this outside of Lucas fucking with Star Wars?

Is this the new meme like the prequel gif. hahahahaahah

holy shit

>ironically watching these movies to post these webms
thanks nerd

critics are like the GA, they enjoy watching dumb down shit that's easy to watch.

Watching this movie in a theatre was so fucking annoying
>YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS QUEEN SLAYYYYY
Last time I watch a movie in a packed theatre

ARF

You're fucking with me right? The CGI looks dated as fuck

how do we solve the capeshit problem?

We wait for the Hollywood crash, it's the only way

dont force it user

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
when you put it like that, you could make literally the exact same thread about EVERY climactic fight moment in any superhero movie - go ahead and try

not the First Avenger

Pls make this happen.

>The movie is still great

This entire clip is "I'm a woman look at me go"

this seems like a scene from legend of korra.

You can't bribe critics into giving a abysmal movie good reviews you at least need a mediocre one

>Now the invisible plane, that would not be salvageable at all.
Experimental stealth bomber with optic camouflage that Wonder Skelly somehow obrains. Done.

>look at me not moving one inch forwards and needing help from others

>"I'm a jew look at me go"

fixed :)

why are you so [TRIGGERED]?

what the FUCK

this cannot be real

one of the first DCEU movie which would profit from a directors cut in the other direction.

These capeshit webms make me so fucking depressed every time. Hirohito should just delete Sup Forums. What's the point even when movies are already damaged beyond repair. Good job normies, you did it.

SO HAPPY I DIDNT PAY TO SEE THIS SHIT IN THE CINEMA.

Anyone who praised it here must be a fucking shill.

but there was a lot of crossover between Sup Forums and the snydercucks. I'm so confused about who Sup Forums these days1

Her facial expressions are so fucking weird, what the fuck is trying to convey? She looks like she's mentally retarded and doesn't understand what's going on and is afraid and confused.

She's a bad actress who only does one expression comfortably. Everything else just comes off as forced or awkward. The worst part is they are ACTUALLY considering nominating her for best actress at the Oscars. I'm not joking look that shit up

Well, at least she can't win.... right?

This is what constitutes a modern "masterpiece" superhero movie. Am I just getting old and jaded?

youtube.com/watch?v=uLOMdddg11A

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6UtMo3JDw

No, they legitimately are getting objectively worse and yet people still lap that shit up. They've gone from looking like real people doing unreal/super things to looking like video game cutscenes from a shitty video game.

I mean... Sup Forums is a cancerous shithole that only talks about comic book movies instead of comic books. As much as I love Sup Forums, it actually has a balance with all the capeshit and generals. Sup Forums was swallowed by it. If anything, we need a /comicmovies/ board to contain all the cancer.

>Taking fire from multiple machine guns from multiple angles
>only hits a small shield

>balance capeshit and generals

Yeah between that and Star Wars, we can talk about real kino once in a while

I don't think I've ever met a person who loves comic book movies the only place I see ppl argue in favor of them is online
Do these people just not go out or are they so embarrassed about their hobby they don't discuss it in public

>people defending this
yeah

>the movie is great despite technically being shit

What about the box office, or in the actual theater.

Most people lap this shit up and ask for more.